investigation [Theme]

The moment the truth is revealed, it is as if we see the truth of the Universe!
№ 464087   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 17:39
When a person wants to get rid of his sins, he will show more wisdom than usual. It's called despair
Quote Explanation: The point is that a person (criminal) is able to show all his intelligence in order to hide the traces of a crime.
№ 463946   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 16:45
The job of a reporter is not to arrange a trial on the spot, to evaluate words. He must impartially listen to all parties, conduct his own investigation and write an article based on all this.
№ 442377   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2022 / 10:30
The prosecutor works with shadows, and the investigator works with those who cast them.
№ 440553   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2022 / 22:42
Rob pulled back, dumbfounded. He believed her, believed in an instant. He suddenly felt a connection with this girl, but could not explain why. Why, despite the general assurances of residents about how deceitful and dangerous Lilith is, did he believe her every word? Ever since his mother disappeared, a void opened up in his soul, and nothing could fill it: no investigation, no cigars, nothing. The connection with Lilith filled him with some kind of hope, interest in life.
№ 431214   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:25
It is necessary to seek what is hidden, but must be visible, and what is visible, but must be hidden.
№ 426604   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:22
There is such a good novel by the writer Leonid Yuzefovich "Kazarosa". And it's a good series. This series tells that during the civil war in a certain Siberian city came the singer from St. Petersburg Zinaida Casarosa. During the performance, she was killed there. . An investigation begins. And they can't figure out who killed. There are a lot of mysterious events. The book is a little different. And the film is very interesting. There are two main characters. One is investigating, and the other is constantly present. Many years pass, and the one who led the investigation, returns to this city, already an elderly grandfather. He is played by a good actor Peter Velyainov. And the second, aged, is played by Kirill Lavrov. And here they are by chance. And Kirill Lavrov admits that it was he who killed Zinaida Kazarova. And then the most interesting thing - why and why? And he didn't kill her. He shot at Pyotr Velyaminov. Why? Because during the civil war, Pyotr Velyainov accidentally killed his father. And there were a lot of such stories during the civil war (Egor Yakovlev.)
Quote Explanation: Transfer by Dmitry Puchkov 27 Oct. 2015 Intelligence question: Egor Yakovlev pro repressions in USSR
№ 426351   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 10:57
- I couldn't resist, I did a couple of calculations and I think I know what's going on, Lucifer.
- You know?
- Yes quit! Mysterious giant feather, secret investigation. Lucifer, you haven't figured out yet that I can be trusted? Tell me the truth. Did you hit an ostrich in a car?
Quote Explanation: Asking Miss Lopez to help find out about the substance from the angelic pen, without telling the truth what it is.
№ 421091   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 23:54
It's hard to be a psychologist, everyone around seems like freaks. Moral, of course.
№ 415261   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:51
Queues are different: quiet and intelligent queues for books, noisy and throaty - for vodka, mournful queues in hospitals or nervous, hysterical - for tickets at the station. In line to the vegetable stall discussed the recent murder in the forest belt near the station.
№ 415259   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:45
Alexander Lebedev continues the investigation of scams and embezzlement of trillions of dollars by the global offshore oligarchy, launched in the bestseller "The Hunt for a Banker". Each chapter is devoted to an intricate fraudulent scheme by which stolen billions end up in secret accounts, turning into villas, yachts and private jets of fugitives hiding in Europe and trying to impersonate "victims of the Kremlin's political repression."
The withdrawal of money and the bankruptcy of Russian banks, the deception of customers in the largest financial institutions of the West, their complicity in laundering corrupt kickbacks by thieving officials, the collapse of the Transaero airline, alchemy in nuclear energy and black holes in the universe of charity - all this you will find in the new book by Alexander Lebedev.
The author explores the phenomenon of the symbiosis of "dirty money" and the latest blockchain information technologies, threatening the global financial system with a cryptocurrency apocalypse. He describes the degradation of the befuddled biased media and "fake" information stuffing of political elites who are unable to resist parallel reality and neocolonialism.
Quote Explanation: Sensational revelations of the largest Russian entrepreneur
№ 414548   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:06
Dmitry Kulikov
To understand what is happening, it is necessary to restore the frame in which all this happens. It was repeatedly mentioned here that Orwell wrote his book ("1984)") about them. The book was just an allegorical tale in relation to those brainwashing technologies that were being developed at the time, and which were called that. Let me remind you that these were the first post-war decades. They relied on the experience of Nazi Germany. Similar elements: ignoring events, ignoring reality, prohibiting fact-finding.
Vladimir Solovyov
Confirm. Litvinenko poisoning. Nothing has been proven. The Skripal case. So far, nothing is known. Chemical attacks in Syria. It is brought into consciousness that there is nothing like this. Poisoning of a Berlin patient. Poisoning "Novichok" Lies, lies, lies. The investigation Navalny about the President. Lie. Did one inosmi say oh guys were awkward?
Dmitry Kulikov
You can spend three hours outlining the results of this activity. In principle, the analysis of the material should become the content of the work at our faculties of journalism and political science.
Release Date: 01.02.2021
№ 412823   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:33
ᅠ Many detective stories are based on the fact that the inspector for some reason fell down, certainly finds oblivion in a glass and with a melancholic look reflects on the rotten world, from which, in general, it is not ashamed to escape through the back door called "suicide". Then - Flash of lightning! Thunder! Tucket! - 220 volts light up in his ass, and he zealously grabs the investigation. I don't care that before that many unsuccessfully tried to get close to a powerful insidious enemy, who turned the perfect crime, an ordinary fool with certainly hidden outstanding abilities will be able to shed light on the actors, unleash even sophisticated intrigue and (although sometimes according to his own concepts of justice) punish any bad guy.
Such a typical portrait of a loser who has bypassed everyone is cultivated with terrifying frequency. They say, you can be a complete scum of society, just wait for the case (situation) that will open your potential. A delightful image (in terms of dirt to princes), but in the real world, the outsider sits head-to-ear in shit, waiting for a great event, instead of changing, adjusting his behavior and learning something new. What for? After all, one day - perhaps on New Year's Eve! - the fairy mother will appear and with her magic will help to be at the ball, which will turn life upside down...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409539   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:27
- It turned out loud, - I said, ignoring the unfinished words of Nestor. - A lot of the time of the special department and a lot of taxpayer money was spent on it. In addition, I managed to pull those bastards out into the open, thereby at least a little bit to protect the citizens whom I swore to protect. And if you have to shoot someone else's foot for that, I'll go and do it while you white collars suck on your set of rules that allow you to climb the fucking career ladder, ”I said without raising my voice. - And just imagine what the public will do to you if you bring charges against me. People whose loved ones were dismantled as transformers for organs, and those who breathed more freely, knowing that the scoundrels were punished, got the culprits, those who paid for everything they did. And if you put me next to Seth and Gray, demanding punishment, the public will tear you apart. Imagine what rallies will begin. This is a case when you know the reason for your action, but it goes against the law. And then you have to make a choice: law or conscience. I have acted in good faith, because sometimes justice is not obvious. Yes, I shot Kevin's leg, but this circumstance helped me move forward in my investigation. And if you want to know, at that time I did not even think that I would stay alive. And he acted desperately, wanting only to bring the criminals to justice. The fact that I am now sitting opposite you - alive and relatively healthy - is a complete surprise to me. It's like being eaten by a monster, and then, when hope has already waved its handle, this creature took and spat you out.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408503   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:06