investigation [Theme] Page 3

- The robbery.
- Taking money typically the wallet put back.
- Unless you want to pass off as a failed robbery.
4 Season 15 Series
№ 374268   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 16:02
Mr. Novak, we spoke to supplier, he said you special ordered products.
- Maybe to the point? Because we've got work to do, detective. Show me your balls, Maury!
- I'm sorry?
Yeah! What do we have here? Your deviled eggs, right?
Yes.
- So I thought! The case is solved, detective.
- Lucifer! You are my handcuffs?
Maybe.
Sorry, we wanted to know something about your...
- The eggs!
- Stuffed!
Quote Explanation: Chloe and Lucifer was looking for a dish evidence.
4 Season 2 Series
№ 374260   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2019 / 17:14
- And without you, we're doing fine.
- Yes, you have three murders and no clues - great work, detective!
1 Season 9 Series
№ 370403   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:13
Details are very important.
The details are important.
№ 369794   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 04:07
Remember in case it will be confusing: an elderly unmarried woman, primarily engaged in knitting and obyazyvayut flower beds in your garden, always give a hundred points to any investigator. She will tell you what could happen and what was going to happen, and even what actually happened. And most importantly - it will tell you why it happened.
№ 368762   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2019 / 02:15
The truth hides in the most unexpected places.
The truth lies in the most unexpected places.
№ 364584   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2019 / 04:26
Something I can not believe that he was shot.
- Yes, it is strange. But in life there are many strange - that shot after that.
Quote Explanation: Parfenov and Larissa discuss the likelihood of suicide photographer
1 Season 46 Series
№ 364530   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2019 / 06:09
A young man came to You on foot, or arrived?
I don't know! In the room he went on foot.
Quote Explanation: Parfenov interrogating detainees
1 Season 41 Series
№ 363934   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 06:08
- On Board the explosive device was delivered by van or jeep, red or beige. The brand identify will take a month. Check all the minivans and SUVs of the state bought, stolen or leased with the missing owners... And, Oklahoma city. To us with it?
- Carlene from Otao. Today I attended the examination of a young woman was found on the day of the explosion on the beach. Severe burns from diesel fuel, traces of PETN on her face, a favorite improvised explosive homegrown terrorist, She lost a few fingers on the hand, at first glance in the explosion, but the cut is smooth, so she wanted to know. According to him, she gave up. I checked the tide table, and figured it could be attributed so far away from the explosion. According to the table, she should have died two hours earlier. She died before the explosion, her name was Claire Kuchever and by the way it was rendered contrary to the course, found it an hour before the explosion.
- I wonder, died from the explosion, which was not. You have the wrong version?
- Yes, I believe she was abducted from the house, covered his mouth with tape, tied his hands. tortured, burned alive and thrown into the river to mix it with the bodies of the bombing, and I thought she was one of the victims. The PETN was found on her face, which means that the bomber killed her. Reveal the murder will reveal the attack.
- Slim and totally useless for us version. Maybe she brought pizza and saw something. Why her?
- Good question! Her SUV was gone, red and beige Ford Bronco. Perhaps it was used to deliver a bomb on the ferry. Yes, another time, the victim called prior to death in our local office, two hours before the explosion... Now you understand the motive?
№ 356587   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 20:25
- Witnesses saw him at home with a laptop.
- It is not.
But we traced the command with its IP address to the thermostat Show through the random network paths.
- We were poisoned by the gas, shaved the corpse and determined that the Show was killed at home by hand.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 356574   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 20:11
- Found out when switched on the gas?
Approximately in the interval between the first and fourth hour of the night.
- The speed of propagation of the gas from three to five cubic meters per hour. The room he'd fill in no time, but Eric was in the bed. Mean lethal concentration could fill 60-90 cm Is possible.
- Is it possible?
Maybe. But make sure there's only one way to go and poison gas.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 356572   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 20:09
Ninety-nine percent of the information gathered in the investigation useless. We just hope that she will see the one percent, when he will be in your nose.
№ 355032   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 02:15
If we give the matter to the police, they'll just choose the culprit. Probably Marquez because his last name is Marquez. Or Arbuthnot, because of the color of the skin. Only you can ensure fairness.
Quote Explanation: M. Bouc asks Poirot to take the investigation into their own hands.
№ 354860   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 19:08
Imperfections stick out like the nose in the middle of the face. Because of this, life is unbearable, right? However, it is very convenient for the investigation of crimes.
№ 354850   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 18:07
- Okay, stop stepping on each other's toes, we both clearly want the same thing.
- Oh, you're getting ahead of yourself, miss Decker, Yes, I want to have sex with you, but first solve the murder.
- No, no, I'm saying we have to work together!
3 Season 26 Series
№ 349030   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 19:08