investigation [Theme] Page 2

- The goal is very simple. The story does not require yourself to learn, but ALWAYS punishes for unlearned lessons.
- It can punish? Except that the head with this book...
- You see those pictures of hundreds of boys and girls around the world? All of them decided to block my powers and died. They all died in less than three months after the muting of his gift. Accident. With each death applies the expression "died suddenly", no investigation was found of premeditated murder. It depends on your luck, car accident, fires, accidents on the ski resort or the beach, the rides, suicide or just plain stupid death. ROCK. FATUM. DESTINY.
- Do you believe in this higher power? It's the same stupid beliefs.
- This is Juanita Iglesias, a young millionaire in the rain riding on the road, lost control and her car fell into a lake from a height of 60 meters, survived the fall, escaped from a sinking car, swam to shore. Juanita was able to avoid the danger of the mudflow descended, the shock of the collapsed pillars and came to a small village. There she went to Church praying for salvation and died under the altar, which fell right at her. Or that dick Flector, was driving the car as a passenger, the driver braked in front of the open sewer manhole, and turned to the side and crashed into a pole. The speed was not great. Flector killed by the fact that during a collision with a pillar picking his nose. Triggered airbag drove his finger into the brain. History of the adepts with a gift known only to the adepts took this gift away. The force gave you your gift and waiting for you to use...
№ 386018   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:48
Ten years ago, your rate of solving murders is the best in the city, last year you opened only one out of ten cases. What happened? <...>
- There are many reasons: the corpses of the children... First drink a few mouthfuls, just to sleep, quietly they turn twelve shots to forget the events of the day.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 383300   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 13:02
You'll get twenty years, Carl. And add to this the time for what descended on us your pit bull. In short will be released, when will drop pension payments.
- Stop bullying my client. Carl, the court will be different.
- Right, we can pin the murder on him Craig Seward, we have plenty of circumstantial evidence.
- I didn't kill him!
You can not talk to them.
- Shut up! I'm not even hired!
Quote Explanation: The mafia has hired a lawyer to Carl Raziano to not say too much, and attorney prevented him from cooperating with the investigation.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 381423   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:01
- Is the matter with you?
- Well, of course. Dr. Ryan deserves better - it deserves a first-class detectives.
- And do not argue.
Quote Explanation: Wes and Travis stole Dr. Elise Ryan disorderly detective.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 381419   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:01
- You know, you promised me this, but it is better to give Bendecho. It is more necessary. And besides, this grumpy son of a bitch was right.
- I give him this?
- Only that he's a grumpy son of a bitch.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 381414   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
A drop of blood on one of the wheels of the limousine your tech did not notice it.
- You found a drop of blood on the spot where the massacre was. Congratulations!
1 Season 10 Series
№ 381410   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
- You're a real lucky guy.
- What is that?
- You will see the work of a true legend.
Yes, I have heard a few stories.
- And now you'll meet Dan Nun alive. He made me a brilliantly well-oiled machine for the investigation.
Hey, fuck you. Yes, I really am lucky. We ought to give him... a couple of compliments.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 381409   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
It is a system. The system examines the facts and makes decisions.
The system that looks at everything and makes a decision.
Quote Explanation: Daniel harrow on the work of the pathologist.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 379116   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 21:37
- We don't guess, harrow, we just go for the facts.
- But you need to know the reasons to understand the facts.
(We do not answer the question "why", harrow. We answer the question "what happened."
- Sometimes you can't tell what happened until you know why.)
- We are not in the "why" business, Harrow. We're in the "what happened" business.
- Sometimes you can't tell what happened unless you know why.
Quote Explanation: Different views on the work of the pathologist.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 379114   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 21:33
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 378361   Added Viker 13-09-2019 / 08:15
- Our friends from the FBI asked them to help.
- I have no friends in the FBI.
- Sure, let them deal with it.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 377936   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 23:27
- So now, detectives? How can I help when two cops are investigating the matter third?
- Prepare Bennett to be questioned.
Just as you say.
- Verko, thank you.
- Be prepared to become pariahs. It's not as fun as you think.
Quote Explanation: Harley and Wozniak decided to go against his and put the COP-criminal.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 377797   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 10:50
- Now you have independent witness.
- Fear can have too much influence on what we see.
- A witness should have an impact on the course of the investigation!
Quote Explanation: FBI agent Katie Myers does not believe that the witness saw the real culprit as it was in the dark and catch, and calls it a game of the imagination, although the words of the witness confirmed the testimony of Harley Santos.
3 Season 3 Series
№ 377312   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2019 / 16:26
Vitality I personally do not hold. I am an optimist. Detective can not be otherwise. Suddenly going crazy.
I keep cheerful. I've got an optimistic nature. You got to when you're a policeman. Otherwise, you'd go mad.
№ 376486   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2019 / 14:03
See, Harley split. I don't blame her.
Do yourself a favor, when you crack I - run!
2 Season 13 Series
№ 375769   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2019 / 20:13