despair [Theme]

- If the future you are talking about really awaits us, then perhaps all that awaits us ahead is despair. However, Zon no one has the right to take away their future from people, even for the sake of saving the world. The future is in the hands of those people who live here and now.
- If the future you are talking about really awaits us,...
№ 466102   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:27
Children come for us where no one else takes risks. It only seems that we are feeding and protecting them. They are the ones who protect us from final despair. They are the ones who bring us back to here
№ 464703   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:30
- Oh, Pinocchio, fathers sometimes fall into despair, like everyone else. But over time, they realize that this is not what they wanted to say at all.
№ 464498   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:57
When a person wants to get rid of his sins, he will show more wisdom than usual. It's called despair
Quote Explanation: The point is that a person (criminal) is able to show all his intelligence in order to hide the traces of a crime.
№ 463946   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 16:45
crash.
№ 463704   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:27
- Oh, David... You have already fulfilled all my requests for me!
Quote Explanation: For 17 years, Dave Lee and Thatcher Davis investigated cases related to the Alternatives. In the end, Archangel Gabriel, pretending to be a simple priest O'Brien, was able to manipulate Dave into abandoning the investigation, and, revealing his true appearance to him, killed him, before declaring that he would never achieve anything.
- Oh, David... You have already fulfilled all my requests...
№ 463045   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:20
I am the only true savior. I must dispel the misconception. Joseph is next.
Quote Explanation: Encrypted message from Gabriel to the Virgin Mary
№ 463036   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:18
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Former world champion Rocky Balboa lost the fight to championship belt candidate Clubber Lang; before entering the ring, Rocky's trainer Mickey had a heart attack, causing Rocky to despair and lose the fight. Later, former world champion Apollo Creed, from whom he took the title, comes to him and encourages him to return to boxing.
Quote in English
№ 460991   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 23:33
You are like my brother in childhood. He believed that there was such a magic green wand, since everything is fine, no one drinks blood from anyone, everyone has enough of everything, everyone loves each other. There is no magic wand. And the one who says that there is, lies. Only a long journey through pain, tears and despair will help a person change himself. Everyone will change themselves and everything will change. We love to educate people, and you educate yourself.
№ 460951   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 21:33
- Quite confusing. Can't this reasoning be reduced to "I like cats because they're cute"?
№ 460486   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:11
Despair makes people truly fearless. Pushes you to do unexpected things.
№ 459798   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:00
When I had children, I realized how many feelings I had not experienced before. People who don't have children have no idea that they are only experiencing the basics. Love, anger, joy, despair and so on. Chefs say that tomatoes are natural flavor enhancers. Children are like tomatoes, the most powerful sense amplifiers. You understand what unconditional love is, love without conditions, when you love not because, but SO. But at the same time, you experience all the shades of anger and despair. You will learn what absolute joy and complete hopelessness are. You become kinder, much kinder. Very vulnerable. Now, when you listen to the news and they say “one child died as a result of the terrorist attack,” you quickly switch. Just not to hear, just not to know. Previously, the whole world could have died in a terrorist attack, and you wouldn’t have cared. Now it is impossible to imagine any suffering of any child. Neither war, nor illness, nor an orphanage.
№ 459768   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56
All bad things come to an end.
№ 459420   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:29
We must cut off bad thoughts that bring despair to the soul, which are unhelpful.
№ 458719   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:04