hallucinations [Theme]

Eat. Here's one of the reasons. The vast majority of people throughout history have clearly believed in some supernatural entity or entities. The fact that they give different characteristics to these supernatural beings does not take away from the fact that all these people believe in one or another supernatural being. Moreover, these beliefs were held by people in different parts of the world and at different time periods independently of each other. The burden of explaining this phenomenon falls on the materialist-atheist. If these beliefs do not stem from actual experience, then they must stem from widespread human error, or the predisposition of people to make big mistakes about what does and does not actually exist in their world. And these delusions must be so strong that they bring all these people into a state of deep religious devotion. In other words, these are not just passing hallucinations. This delusion, that is, the “religious delusion,” must be deeply and constantly experienced to such an extent that people suffering from it do not even suspect that they are mentally unbalanced. But to claim that most people are so profoundly and persistently deluded and prone to making such serious cognitive errors is to dismiss the human mind itself and its ability to accurately recognize and understand the world. Such a statement casts great doubt on reason and, therefore, on the conclusions of materialistic atheists themselves, who rely entirely on the ability of the human mind to understand its place in the Universe and discover its greatest secrets. In other words, the recognition of the supernatural is so universal in nature and, therefore, so inherent in human nature and the human mind’s perception of the surrounding world that to discredit this general concept of the supernatural means to discredit the human mind itself, along with the ability of humanity to be in this world and perceive it as he really is. This is the idea that materialistic atheism holds without realizing the self-destructive nature of its program.
№ 457983   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
Wow, I saw the Sovereign Emperor in the curtain! "And shed tears"! ..
№ 450506   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 12:48
In fact, he was incurably insane and more or less constantly hallucinating, however, having made a remarkable mental effort, his colleagues came to the conclusion that the matter was fixable: it was enough to find a drug that would cause him to hallucinate that he was completely sane. .
№ 449783   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 22:45
And then silence fell over me. The sensation was sudden and startled me. It was like I was on the other side of reality. I still didn't fully understand what had happened. Dark ocean waves, prickly splashes, luminous ridges around seemed to me something like a hallucination or a dream - just open your eyes and everything will disappear ...
№ 439267   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:17
Never, fuck, in your fucking life, do not admit that you changed - especially half an hour after the betrayal. Hey! If you feel guilty - live with it! You shouldn't have thought of a member - now suffer and be silent. Even if she catches you naked in bed with the other - say that she has hallucinations, keep your mouth shut. Look at me! As soon as you admit it, it becomes a fact, like a confession in the police - and then, my friend, nothing can be fixed.
№ 433020   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 20:36
And suddenly intoxication and turbidity ... I am in the center of the World, I hear the whistle of white waves around me, as if from a blow with a whip. I can’t think at all. And I can’t resist.
№ 418015   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:54
- Exactly. At least 30 times you have been wearing women's panties. These episodes were especially unsettling ...
№ 413958   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:18
Love is hallucinations for two, of which you are forced to live all the billions of people on the planet. And love you with that fuel.
№ 398912   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 16:18
- Bind with opium, that it causes vision. Just kick him while he's there is temptation. How much do you have left?
Seven tons.
Seven tons!?
Yes. Large stock truth of Hell?
Quote Explanation: Thomas forwards for the Chinese party of opium.
№ 391558   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 11:57
... lying on the double bed in a room with drawn curtains and lit the bedside lamp, she mentally said to herself: yeah, so, that's how crazy. Previously, it seemed to her that this has to happen otherwise - imagining of a person (a woman, a lot like her), losing her mind, she imagined hallucinations, groans and cries; it was found, however, that is different, much quieter and more hopeless.
№ 382468   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 14:46
What? Hey, Hey! What the...? What the hell are you doing here, Fred? What the hell are you here? No! No! No! No! What the hell are you doing here, Fred? How did you get here? Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right. If you're alive answer me right now!
Quote Explanation: Fred, the mannequin, which Robert leads the conversation in the video store, - inexplicably found near Central station in new York. Robert noticed that Fred turned his head.
№ 378368   Added Viker 13-09-2019 / 08:16
We do give the whole meaning. We believe that the brain thinks is reality what the person is feeling. The brain is only interpreterpath images so I thought they were real.
We are the ones who make sense of it. All we know is that the brain truly believes the experiences that we feel. It's function is to interpret a hallucination as if it were real.
№ 369793   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 04:06
- My glitch you had a mustache...
- Obviously, this is a very dangerous toxin.
Quote Explanation: Reference to the movie where Gordon had a mustache.
4 Season 13 Series
№ 327371   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2018 / 04:03
The doctrine of the butcher emerged from his observations of the evolutions of the random code, after he came to the conclusion that we all live in a simulation. Of course, new this little. Early in the century - when there were only computers, it was fashionable to say that we exist in virtual reality. Not to go far, let us recall the famous technological visionary Elon musk. Or actor and gay icon Keanu Reeves, especially that period when he drenched both barrels the Russian mafia (Sigmund, shut up), and worked as a Buddha. "Guys, we are in the Matrix!!!" I guess whispering these words? Only one who has no mind, no heart.
Resnick but first clearly explain what it means. It is not that there is some level of reality where we fall when the simulation ends. There is no "final" material layer "real" everyday life and relates to our everyday world as the rainy street outside the window to the erotic hallucinations in our ogmento. Rather, it is certainly possible - but any such layer is "more real reality" similarly, it can be aware of itself as a simulation, and we get straight into bad infinity. According to Reznik, "simulation" means somewhat different. He explains this concept through the mechanism of functioning of the Universe. All the animate and inanimate (Reznick did not recognize the difference between them) are just different sequences the expanded World in the Mind of "universal code" - as if growing in all directions the tree space RCP. The universal code is manifested as events in the mind, as "matter".
№ 303765   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 17:09