beliefs [Theme]

When we are convinced that we are right, we do not notice other possibilities and do not value endings.
№ 465143   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2024 / 19:36
I will personally destroy everyone who does not have faith and belief in their hearts!
Quote Explanation: Ultimate Jutsu #3 Screensaver
I will personally destroy everyone who does not have faith...
№ 465078   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 15:27
The root of evil? Irrational and one-sided beliefs, weak moral principles, meager and selfish ideals.
№ 464943   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 16:36
The aspirations of the individual are productive when the beliefs of society are rational.
№ 462454   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:06
Eat. Here's one of the reasons. The vast majority of people throughout history have clearly believed in some supernatural entity or entities. The fact that they give different characteristics to these supernatural beings does not take away from the fact that all these people believe in one or another supernatural being. Moreover, these beliefs were held by people in different parts of the world and at different time periods independently of each other. The burden of explaining this phenomenon falls on the materialist-atheist. If these beliefs do not stem from actual experience, then they must stem from widespread human error, or the predisposition of people to make big mistakes about what does and does not actually exist in their world. And these delusions must be so strong that they bring all these people into a state of deep religious devotion. In other words, these are not just passing hallucinations. This delusion, that is, the “religious delusion,” must be deeply and constantly experienced to such an extent that people suffering from it do not even suspect that they are mentally unbalanced. But to claim that most people are so profoundly and persistently deluded and prone to making such serious cognitive errors is to dismiss the human mind itself and its ability to accurately recognize and understand the world. Such a statement casts great doubt on reason and, therefore, on the conclusions of materialistic atheists themselves, who rely entirely on the ability of the human mind to understand its place in the Universe and discover its greatest secrets. In other words, the recognition of the supernatural is so universal in nature and, therefore, so inherent in human nature and the human mind’s perception of the surrounding world that to discredit this general concept of the supernatural means to discredit the human mind itself, along with the ability of humanity to be in this world and perceive it as he really is. This is the idea that materialistic atheism holds without realizing the self-destructive nature of its program.
№ 457983   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
When the first person in your life abuses your kindness, disturbing your inner harmony, you finally realize the truth of life and begin to truly understand this harsh reality. You begin to distinguish between true and false, good and evil, hypocritical and dishonest people. You understand that not all the people around you are kind, sincere and honest, just like you. Previous beliefs that if you yourself are true to your principles, then everyone else should also be the same, turn out to be erroneous. Exposure to a cruel world gives you wisdom, making you cautious and careful when it comes to doing good and opening your fragile heart. Life experiences make you deeper, wiser and expand your understanding of harsh reality.
№ 457294   Added Айдар 20-10-2023 / 00:02
High convictions cannot make a donkey into a horse.
№ 456881   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2023 / 15:21
In order to change your life as abruptly and drastically as you did, you had to go through a complex mental process, and in order to continue this life now and constantly be at the height of your convictions, you must work hard day after day with your mind and heart.
№ 455011   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 12:24
I respect other people's beliefs, but mine is much more dear to me!
№ 454686   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2023 / 17:06
The circle of education is a model of behavior and a life script that we inherit from our parents, and then successfully pass it on to our children. From childhood, the child begins to "absorb" the words and actions of those around him. Trying on the appropriate beliefs and vision of the world. On which then, after a year, it relies as on the only possible truth.
№ 453169   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2023 / 14:27
There are no stronger chains than our beliefs.
№ 452749   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2023 / 20:51
Well, it was autumn. I can not say that this is entirely my merit.
№ 452256   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:39
Beliefs are stronger than facts.
№ 450598   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2023 / 18:09
Beliefs are more rational - life is more productive.
№ 448583   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2023 / 12:06