familiarity [Theme]

- For the first year he kept me in the basement, and then I developed Stockholm syndrome, and I stayed voluntarily.
№ 465427   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 06:45
“Don’t show off, otherwise we’ll move on,” Lev threatened.
№ 465426   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 06:42
What really matters about reading is that it creates ease and familiarity with the process of writing; a person comes to the writer’s country with all documents in perfect order. Constant reading will lead you to a place where (in a mood in which - if you prefer) you can write willingly and selflessly. And you are given an ever-increasing knowledge of what has been done and what has not yet been done, what is old and fresh, what works, and what is just lying on the page, dying (or already dying). The more you read, the less likely you are to make a fool of yourself using your own pen or word processor.
№ 465265   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 22:39
- Did you meet somewhere at a hate festival?
- Did you meet somewhere at a hate festival?
№ 461588   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:08
Test your friends first and do not make close acquaintances with everyone. If you make a wide acquaintance, do not trust everyone, because the world is fermented with deceit. Choose as your friend one brother who fears the Lord, and cleave to God as a son to his father, because all people, with the exception of a few, have given themselves over to wickedness; the earth was filled with vanity, worries and sorrows.
№ 461493   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:52
Maybe this will be your first acquaintance with an exciting hobby that you have dreamed of for a long time, or a step into a new craft that will lead you to your life’s work. Don't be afraid to open doors to new opportunities - this is where true strength lies. Every step into the unknown is a chance to learn more about yourself, make amazing discoveries and make your most cherished dreams come true.
№ 460970   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 22:30
Pasha has a daughter. He worries that someday some Igor will appear and start touching his daughter with his hands. She will come and say: “Dad, this is Igor.” Igor will speak in a deep voice and extend his hand. Pasha, of course, will shake hands, but he will think that this brute is touching his daughter. Pasha is very worried, he already hates Igor. He thinks about his daughter, sooner or later he will have this acquaintance, she is almost grown up. She is 5 months old. That is, she was not born yet. She is 5 months old in her belly.
№ 459641   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 13:03
She was capricious until the last minute, either agreeing to go to this reception, or refusing. She had long been accustomed to living as a queen: it didn’t matter to her at all whether others liked her or not; queens do not experience this feeling of dependence on other people's opinions. And then she became worried and immediately felt irritated with herself.
№ 458479   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2023 / 22:51
When the first person in your life abuses your kindness, disturbing your inner harmony, you finally realize the truth of life and begin to truly understand this harsh reality. You begin to distinguish between true and false, good and evil, hypocritical and dishonest people. You understand that not all the people around you are kind, sincere and honest, just like you. Previous beliefs that if you yourself are true to your principles, then everyone else should also be the same, turn out to be erroneous. Exposure to a cruel world gives you wisdom, making you cautious and careful when it comes to doing good and opening your fragile heart. Life experiences make you deeper, wiser and expand your understanding of harsh reality.
№ 457294   Added Айдар 20-10-2023 / 00:02
The exit from difficult situations is at the same place as the entrance, only through self-healing, self-acceptance and self-love. Fear exposes emotions, makes a person vulnerable and sincere. Invite your fear into the conversation. Meet him face to face, get to know him, call him by name and accept him for who he is. Sometimes this acquaintance consists of a couple of steps, sometimes it is a long road. It's normal to have fears. It's not normal to get stuck in them.
№ 456744   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2023 / 12:24
And although most of those who asked knew as well as I did that millions of innocent people were being repressed, my answer “No way” suited no one. In such cases, they told me: “You misunderstood us, we believe that you are not to blame, that you are not an enemy of the people ... But we want to know the specific reason for which a “state criminal” was concocted from you - a twenty-two-year-old! What was it? An inadvertently dropped word, an anecdote told, a “dangerous” acquaintance, a denunciation, or something else? .. "
№ 456155   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 15:48
As she and I sat in a cafe and she told me about cappuccino, I wondered why I was always lucky to meet people just at the moment when they were about to weigh anchor and go somewhere else. That's the question! To be honest, I almost stopped asking them. Why is our time always running out? Why exactly when you think you need a person who will do something really crazy, like complete you almost completely, does he tell you that he has a plane ticket in his pocket? He is leaving. But it's people like Libby who make me think that even if a person has only twenty-four hours before a plane or train, it's still worth taking the risk and trying to get to know them better. These people will teach you a lot. And when this thing inside of them starts screaming "run, run, run" - there is no choice but to let them go. I have not yet seen a single person who has gone out into the world - participating in the search with all his heart - and has not returned more knowledgeable than he thought himself. That's what I think about those people who come into our lives with plane tickets: you have to let them go. Let them see what is there - “out there somewhere”.
№ 455902   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
Sorry to disappoint, but I already have a girlfriend and I'm very loyal.
№ 454847   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2023 / 10:21