Queen [Theme]

She ran forward as fast as she could, and a whole regiment of snow flakes rushed towards her. These were the vanguard of the Snow Queen's army. Gerda began to read the Father
№ 463635   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:17
Kings and queens always have a bad temper - this is a side effect of their power.
№ 462852   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:49
- Yes, even if she were the lap dog of the King himself! She will be mine!
- Yes, even if she were the lap dog of the King himself!...
№ 461565   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:04
She was capricious until the last minute, either agreeing to go to this reception, or refusing. She had long been accustomed to living as a queen: it didn’t matter to her at all whether others liked her or not; queens do not experience this feeling of dependence on other people's opinions. And then she became worried and immediately felt irritated with herself.
№ 458479   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2023 / 22:51
They asked the Coordinating Council to allocate another two trillion for the development of an ultra-broadband network, so that even in distant isolated villages, ordinary people could participate in virtual battles in space, build medieval castles, participate in a conspiracy against Caesar and get the queen's pendants. The main thing is that they do not interfere in our affairs, in the affairs of science, do not teach how to live.
№ 453303   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:33
In those moments of weakness. When crowns fall When the kings are below the bottom. And when the queens are ordinary. All those masks have already been dropped. All the same as all the usual. In those moments of weakness. Everything becomes really like worthless two-faced.
№ 446244   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2022 / 22:30
Zoya is a quivering angel, to whom Misha will cripple his life - did he write about Zoya? What kind of malice must be carried in oneself in order to arrange a judgment seat! Look not forward, into their future with Borey, but back. Take revenge on Misha, lie to Bayram. In Asa, who was always mumbling from under the headphones, an abyss of talents was revealed, she staged such a performance at the trial! And Polenova? Where did the queen's intrepidity, with which she carried herself through life, gone - she didn’t even bother with the lack of logic, why does the queen need logic? From Gleb she did not agree to endure even a hundredth of what she suffers from Zagrevsky, and convinces herself with spells that the herring bastard loves her, not seeing that he is not capable of loving anyone but himself.
№ 438710   Added Viker 24-05-2022 / 20:37
The king is a pawn in the hands of the queen, as the chess player used to say when he checkmates with the queen.
№ 436423   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 02:06
“For the queen, perhaps. But now, without a hat ... I think it's just right.
“For the queen, perhaps. But now, without a hat ... I think...
№ 430993   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 21:00
They all faced the fact that he is so eager to please.
№ 430261   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 18:25
“Well, you know, he thinks I'm not as smart as he is.
№ 429347   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:55
- I am the son of King Edward IV and Queen Elizabeth Woodville! I survived the battle, I went through the flames and I will ascend the English throne!
- I am the son of King Edward IV and Queen Elizabeth...
№ 422743   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 03:30
- If it were Richard, and he is my brother, I would tell you about it myself. But he's here to kill the king and plunder England! If you fear the Lord, follow your king, Henry Tudor. If not for him, do it for me, daughter of Edward IV and Queen Elizabeth Woodville, who has just died! ..
- If it were Richard, and he is my brother, I would tell...
№ 422741   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 03:24
You're the Queen! You flatter her even by mentioning her name!
Quote Explanation: About the king's mistress Jane Shore.
№ 416554   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 00:33
- You're going to be queen, Isabella! Aren't you happy? Dad did it for you.
- We already have two queens: one in exile and the other imprisoned in the Tower and a reward has been announced for her head, and I will become the third?! And if the father turns against us, how did he turn against the other two?
- He won't go against you. You wear a prince - his grandson. For the father, no one is more important.
- We all considered Edward the rightful king, said that we were faithful to him, called him the flower of York. It was said that England would become a flowering garden under him. We danced at her coronation! And they swied love to this queen!..
№ 414331   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2021 / 12:57