now [Theme]

No one has the right to demand political, much less anti-Russian, statements from me. Now, when many of my Russian acquaintances are ashamed of their nationality, I can only be proud that my writing story began, continues and, if life allows, will continue in Russia. And let all the publishers in the world refuse me - I write in Russian, I feel in Russian, and this is what will be with me until the end of my days.
№ 466231   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 15:42
- If the future you are talking about really awaits us, then perhaps all that awaits us ahead is despair. However, Zon no one has the right to take away their future from people, even for the sake of saving the world. The future is in the hands of those people who live here and now.
- If the future you are talking about really awaits us,...
№ 466102   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:27
- My mind is aware of this, but I can no longer control my heart. Please understand me Yusei, we need to fight now. If you are my friend, then continue to watch our duel.
- My mind is aware of this, but I can no longer control my...
№ 466099   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:18
- Maybe not today? Is it my birthday?
- Maybe not today? Is it my birthday?
№ 466044   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 03:21
Which the Almighty did not give me.
№ 465962   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:51
As soon as Hjalmar lay down, Ole Lukoye touched the furniture with his magic wand and all the things immediately began to chatter among themselves; everything except the spittoon; This one was silent and angry to herself at their vanity: they talk only about themselves and about themselves and don’t even think about the one who stands so modestly in the corner and allows herself to be spat on!
Quote Explanation: Tuesday
№ 465956   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:33
Baker came to Moscow to bargain, to look for a compromise. He told Gorbachev: we understand perfectly well that you perceive the reunification of Germany as a threat to your security. We can give our guarantees. First: NATO will not advance “not an inch” to the East - as it was on the territory of Germany, it will remain there. Second: the United States is ready to not allow any deployment of NATO troops outside the zone in which they are currently located. We are ready to give written guarantees. But we want to know exactly what you need. We had different options. We could, for example, demand that Germany withdraw from NATO and consolidate the non-aligned status of the united Germany. It is not a fact that the Americans would agree to this, but it was possible to put forward such conditions. One could even talk about creating a kind of buffer - a belt of neutral states in the center of Europe. This would be insurance against a new cooling in relations with the West. Moreover, even then it was obvious: the Warsaw Pact would most likely cease to exist. We could also insist that NATO not move an inch east of its then borders, as Baker actually proposed. For a greater guarantee, one could demand the adoption of an official declaration, hold a major conference, say, in Helsinki, something like Helsinki-2, where new agreements would be proclaimed and an important declaration would be adopted, which, even without being a legal document, would commit to adherence to certain rules by both parties to the negotiations. But neither Gorbachev nor Shevardnadze, who headed the USSR Ministry of Foreign Affairs, presented anything similar to Baker. The Secretary of State is confused. He is trying to extract something from the Russian negotiators, at least some additional condition from them so that the agreement has a more solid basis, but he gets nothing. From Gorbachev he simply hears: “Okay, we agree.”
№ 465922   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:54
“With America's abysmally low economic growth,” writes Time magazine, “we can't even save ourselves from 9 percent unemployment in our own country, much less begin to save the world.”
№ 465919   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:45
How cold it is now, feelings have faded and there is no fire.
№ 465885   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 08:09
- In the name of the organization Boys
Quote Explanation: At a performance at one of the universities, a girl LGBT activist decided to make a scandal with gender intolerance
№ 465882   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:27
Now we are in captivity - worse than the Tatar yoke. Visible authorities are only performers, and above them are degrees and degrees. Paganism reigns everywhere - much worse than in ancient times. For the old paganism was full of faith - only in false gods. New paganism is cynical disbelief, nihilism, self-idolatry.
№ 465850   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2024 / 15:21
Now they are investing in music
Quote Explanation: We are talking about people who were given the gift of writing music for the human soul, since music heals our souls, but now music is written for the sake of fame, profit and money.
№ 465744   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 04:24
It's important to appreciate what you have now and not get too caught up in thinking about the future, as this can be harmful. I've always suffered from this...
№ 465650   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:33
But I know everything is for the better! All goes to good..
№ 465648   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:27