for [Theme]

“With America's abysmally low economic growth,” writes Time magazine, “we can't even save ourselves from 9 percent unemployment in our own country, much less begin to save the world.”
№ 465919   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:45
In fact, we people are like a flow of water, some of us achieve a rich happy life, like a small river flows into a huge sea, or live an ordinary, unpretentious, boring life, like a river flowing into a small pond. But there is also a difference: we are able to choose for ourselves which direction to live.
№ 465574   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:33
Yesterday I was re-reading Roland Barthes's Diary of Sorrow, a book he wrote day after day during the year after his mother's death. He writes: “I saw my mother’s body sick and dying.” Then I put the book aside and decided to write to you. While you're still alive.
№ 464861   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:54
You can enter the same river, as long as the current in it is strong.
№ 464573   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:09
Having books at home is a proven way to change your life and expand your horizons in any country in the world. Data from studies of 70,000 families from 27 countries, accumulated over many decades, show that having a large number of books in the home library increases a person's desire to learn and continue their education. The more books (0, 25, 75, 500), the higher his chances of graduating from ninth grade, high school, and university, respectively, even after taking into account adjustments for parents’ income, their level of education, and their field of work.
№ 463802   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:44
Each person receives what he transmits into space. These broadcasts are based on holodynes - images, memories and thoughts characteristic of each person. Holodynes are formed throughout life, and they can also be changed by the power of an individual’s thoughts.
№ 463691   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:25
Recommendations for parents of one-year-old children
Quote Explanation: Recommendations for parents of one-year-old children
№ 463589   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:39
No agreements work unless they are supported by iron pillars, in this case missile pillars. ... They are fighting to maintain their dominance in the world, for the ability to continue to rob the whole world, so their fundamental interests are affected and, as we have seen over the course of twenty-five years, they cannot be persuaded with simple words. ... We need to bring things to the point where our Western partners understand that they have three options: the first exit is to leave without shame, the second is to flee, like from Afghanistan and Vietnam, but with a much worse outcome, since they hundreds of thousands of brutalized, deceived, armed men will pour in, whom we will naturally dislodge from our territory. Well, or play out to something completely bad. ... There is only one more or less simple way to reach an agreement - to defeat the Western army, which largely consists of Ukrainian soldiers, but there are also everyone else there, and then to fence off. These western regions, which may remain part of what will remain the Ukrainian state (if anything remains), need to be simply fenced off and all this scum that has now formed there dumped there, and forgotten for a while about about what is happening there to the west of our borders. ... Iron wall. ... The United States of America began to retreat. They are already retreating. ... By leaving, they will destabilize pieces of Eurasia. This period, I call it twenty years, must be lived through. ... It is impossible to come to an agreement with these people, even if a relatively sober leader comes to the United States of America, there is still an elite behind him, brutalized by his defeats. ... From my point of view, several areas there need to be left, all this evil spirits that have formed there should be unloaded there, and those people who do not want to live in Russia should be given the opportunity to live in an independent state. ... Given the presence of nuclear weapons, we can safely isolate ourselves and leave them to do their own thing, maybe someday they will recover. ... It must be completed within one year. ... You need to speak firmly and directly: either you retreat, or you are finished. ... Why do we need the collapse of the United States of America? We need America to get out of the globalist position that it accidentally captured thanks to World War II, and then turn into a hegemon altogether, thanks to our Soviet stupidity in allowing the collapse of the Soviet Union. ... But under no circumstances should we engage in deterrence in the greater sense - causing damage to the United States of America. For what? Let them do it themselves. We must push them away.
Release Date: 10.02.2024
№ 462830   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
Never consider it useful for yourself that it will ever prompt you to break a promise, forget shame, hate someone, suspect, curse, be a hypocrite, or desire something that is hidden behind walls and castles. After all, the one who has given preference to his reason, his genius and the service of his virtue does not put on a tragic mask, does not utter lamentations, does not need either solitude or crowds. He will live - and this is the most important thing - without pursuing anything and without avoiding anything. He is not at all worried about whether his soul will remain in a bodily shell for more or less time, and when the moment of parting with life comes, he will leave with the same light heart with which he would carry out something else from what he was doing. what can be done with dignity and honor. After all, all his life he only thinks about not allowing his soul to descend to a state unworthy of a rational being called to citizenship.
№ 461931   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
The approval of not all people is valuable, but only those living according to nature. He [the man who never abandons his care to be among the best] never loses sight of what those who live differently from the way they live at home and outside the home, at night and during the day, and with whom, are like. and what kind of friendship they lead. And he does not value the praise of people who do not satisfy themselves.
№ 461929   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
Learning is when you know something and then react emotionally to it. And the emotional reaction to what you have learned creates a memory trace. And we call this learning. If you are simply confronted with given pieces of information and have no emotional reaction at all, you are likely to forget it. Research has shown that within one year, you are likely to forget 90% of the information you encounter. Because you don't have an emotional reaction. If I tell you facts right now about something that really doesn't interest you at all, you will most likely forget it within one year, within a few days. So this is the same thing. I know what I know about narcissism, but it doesn't trigger any emotional response. So I keep forgetting the lessons of my life. It's like every single day, I'm reborn as a child. And I make the same mistakes, I face the same problems, I experience difficulties. I do everything wrong again and again, almost without exception. I put myself in danger again and again. There is no learning process here, no cumulative acquired conditioning.
№ 461864   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:40
The time of human life is a moment; its essence is eternal flow; feeling - vague; the structure of the whole body is perishable; soul is unstable; fate is mysterious; fame is unreliable. In a word, everything related to the body is like a stream, everything related to the soul is like a dream and smoke. Life is a struggle and a journey through a foreign land; posthumous glory - oblivion. But what can lead to the path? Nothing but philosophy
№ 461830   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:05
I think that a person himself does not make any mistakes. Everything happens in accordance with the plan that he learns throughout his life. But mistakes themselves are not mistakes, but situations when a person is his own enemy, and if he tempts fate, everything will end badly. If you force yourself, destroy yourself, fall into some kind of addiction, everything is an imbalance. Harmony is disrupted, you lose control - and then everything goes wrong. In general, any addiction - from ideological obsession to a national idea, fanaticism or alcoholism is associated with self-indulgence. You want to get your “share,” as it were, but as a result it turns out to be at the expense of others.
№ 461484   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:51
The current even carries dead fish.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book Silence by Narine Abgaryan
№ 460157   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:41
Try to control your thoughts. Keep your attention on some positive aspects throughout the day. Fill your life with some pleasant hobbies.
№ 459207   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:56