mother [Theme]

Kittens! Tell me please!... Their mother, a cunning creature, disappears in the park for the whole day: she sniffs and is gone, like a mosquito in a Christmas tree. And I have to play with her children... One licks my nose. I licked it too, although for some reason my teeth suddenly clicked... The other one was sucking my ear. Am I his mother, or what? The third climbs onto my back and scratches me as if they were scraping me with a grater. Rrrrrr! Hush, Mickey, hush... Zina laughs and chokes: you, she says, are their cousin.
Quote Explanation: Illustrated by Evgenia Dvoskina, 2012.
Kittens! Tell me please!... Their mother, a cunning...
№ 465810   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 16:45
- Is this the general line for people to eat each other? I, like you - neither my mother, nor my brothers, nor the house that you took from us, will not forgive. I'll die and I won't forgive you...
№ 465799   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 16:12
My mother stopped worrying about her unborn child and fell in love with me again. Only I realized it a little too late. I learned one lesson from this. To be loved, you need to be comfortable. At least superficially.
Quote Explanation: The main character's mother forgot about her living son, yearning for her dead one
№ 465743   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 04:21
The last call suddenly became.
№ 465706   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2024 / 15:48
Oil and swearing are our Russian treasures.
№ 465674   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2024 / 08:12
So shamefully condemned to suffer.
№ 465297   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 00:15
The feeling of guilt that you are potentially not an ideal mother is born with the child.
№ 465286   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:42
They always expect kind words from their sons. Probably the mother especially needs this. Now, after the passage of time, I’m not the only one, probably all of us, having grown up, scold ourselves for paying so little attention to our mothers, for saying so few kind words to them and saying little: “Mom, how I love you!” . I really regret that I couldn’t be with her more often then, and I knew how much she loved me. Probably, this love still supports me in life. Even when I make very important, difficult decisions, I dream about her. It happened that she simply dreamed of me and said: “Rest assured, everything will be fine.” So, if she were alive now and I could write her a letter, I would say that I love her very much, I love her very much, I value her.
№ 465072   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 15:09
Yes. Ask any mother. She will say that children are a gift of fate. But sometimes you can’t bear to return this gift to the sender.
1 Season 14 Series
№ 465045   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 15:12
- I am the mother of four young children. Problems is putting it mildly.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 464920   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 15:27
She is waiting. Because that's what all mothers do. Are waiting. They don't interfere while their children belong to someone else.
№ 464886   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:58
Yesterday I was re-reading Roland Barthes's Diary of Sorrow, a book he wrote day after day during the year after his mother's death. He writes: “I saw my mother’s body sick and dying.” Then I put the book aside and decided to write to you. While you're still alive.
№ 464861   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:54
The love of a parent for a child is a strange thing. Every other love - for other people - begins somewhere. But we loved this man for an eternity, we loved him even before he was born. No matter how much you prepare, the first moment for all mothers and fathers is always a shock: when a wave of feelings overwhelms you and the ground disappears from under your feet. It is impossible to understand this because there is nothing to compare it with. It's like trying to describe the feeling of sand between your toes or snowflakes on your tongue to someone who has lived in a dark room all their life. The soul turns over.
№ 464699   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:29
Man is a child of nature; but she is the universal mother, and she has no preferences: everything that exists in her womb arose only at the expense of another and must in due time give way to another - she creates, destroying, and she does not care: what she creates, what she destroys - if only life would not be translated, if only death would not lose its rights...
№ 464430   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:24
When you're 17, you know for sure that there are no more two different people than you and your mom. When you're 37 and she leaves, you can't stop being amazed at how much you consist of her - her sayings, movie quotes, favorite songs, stories, friends and optimism in spite of everything.
№ 464036   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:32