mother [Theme] Page 1

When you're 17, you know for sure that there are no more two different people than you and your mom. When you're 37 and she leaves, you can't stop being amazed at how much you consist of her - her sayings, movie quotes, favorite songs, stories, friends and optimism in spite of everything.
№ 464036   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:32
It goes without saying that children are inferior to adults.
№ 464004   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:27
Mother Teresa flew straight from Calcutta to help the church campaign to maintain the ban. From this campaign it came out that an Irish woman who is beaten by her drunkard husband, who rapes his own children, does not deserve a better life and risks going to hell if she begs for a chance to start all over again <...> That same year, Mother Teresa publicly expressed hope that that Princess Diana will breathe a sigh of relief, having escaped from an apparently unsuccessful marriage. However, few are surprised if church rules turn out to be stricter for the poor than for the rich.
№ 462784   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:03
I didn’t cry when my mother died, my poor mother, Maria Lukyanovna. And now... and now... allow me, I will kiss you on behalf of everyone present. (Kisses.)
№ 462635   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 03:12
- How am I not your mother?
- How am I not your mother?
№ 462596   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:54
- You know, it often seems to us that mothers don’t think about us at all, they scold us, find fault with little things, punish us and don’t want to understand us at all. But believe me, mothers love us very much. Even when they block the cards or leave them with some aunts.
- You know, it often seems to us that mothers don’t think...
№ 462535   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:09
I'm talking to you amid the whistling of shells... Verse 1941.
Quote Explanation: I'm talking to you under the whistling of shells... Verse 1941.
№ 462145   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:28
Life is like the steps of a child whom the mother has released from her embrace and will receive again.
№ 462048   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:55
Narcisse was betrayed by his mother when he was still a child. And you reconstruct and repeat this childhood betrayal. But in fact, he is the one pushing you to betray him, and then accusing you of it. The narcissist says, “You want my money. And after that, you will lie to me and deceive me with others. You have me trapped. I could have done so much better, but because of you I'm stuck here. Because of you, I cannot realize myself, realize my potential. You're a bad influence on me."
№ 461696   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:15
The narcissist thinks that you are manipulating him, playing with his mind. He thinks it's a game of power and mind that you've gotten yourself into. He is confused, he is disoriented. You are his mother, a maternal figure. Why are you doing this to him? So whenever you disagree with the narcissist, or criticize something, or suggest something, or give advice, or even offer help, the narcissist perceives it as shifting blame that is contrary to the facts. But there are facts in the narcissist's mind that he is innocent, he doesn't deserve what you do. Your actions border on malicious intent
№ 461692   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:03
- So this is my crowning number - the disappearance of the waist.
- So this is my crowning number - the disappearance of the...
№ 461586   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:08
... you are my mother, and my father, and everything that is dear in the world. If the king called me and said: “Blacksmith Vakula, ask me for everything that is best in my kingdom, I will give it all to you. I will order you to make a gold forge, and you will forge with silver hammers.” “I don’t want,” I would say to the king, “neither expensive stones, nor a gold forge, nor your entire kingdom: better give me my Oksana!”
№ 461104   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:54
I don't blame my mother for raising me this way. No hard feelings. Because I saw that she was trying. She tried to be kind and talk about love. I tried to say “I love you” to me, but every time it turned out something like “Damn, you’re like family to me.”
Quote Explanation: Speech “Request for Sincerity”
№ 460569   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:24