exclusivity [Theme]

Narcisse was betrayed by his mother when he was still a child. And you reconstruct and repeat this childhood betrayal. But in fact, he is the one pushing you to betray him, and then accusing you of it. The narcissist says, “You want my money. And after that, you will lie to me and deceive me with others. You have me trapped. I could have done so much better, but because of you I'm stuck here. Because of you, I cannot realize myself, realize my potential. You're a bad influence on me."
№ 461696   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:15
But absolutely any human talent is a miracle, it is magic in its purest form. But not each of us is able to discern the magic in ourselves, even if it is right under our noses. You need to have time to reveal your resources and capabilities. First of all, this requires understanding and realizing your own originality, uniqueness, exclusivity, exclusiveness. Yes, yes, you are special. Realized? What to do next with this. Next, it is very important not to stand still, be sure to engage in self-development every day. Then you will definitely be able to achieve perfection and maximum mastery in your talent.
№ 456993   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 19:18
So that's the point: to be an exception.
№ 402447   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2020 / 23:48
And it was fun. But you're no match for us.
- With us few beats, cute Wolf.
Quote Explanation: Kindred kill the marked enemy.
№ 392531   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 22:48
Me a lot of what my mother told as a child what I now understand, I grew up in an atmosphere of exclusivity. She told me: you zodiac sign Leo is king of nature; even left-handed, of course, a genius. And Michael you know why we called you? No, I do not know. Because it means "like God". And here I am. And not even my name is Michael. I recently found out about it because I was born in Ukraine and I saw my birth certificate and it says - Michael. I think it's a little lower like God.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 386189   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 22:40
When in the garden, thanks to the wonders of mutation, suddenly blooming rose charm, running all gardeners. It is surrounded by concern, care, cherish. But there are no gardeners for people.
№ 373687   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 14:03
Cheat on their wives all men,
All men cheat, cheating on their wives,
And I'm not, I'm not, I'm not
Not me, I'm not, I'm not
It's me, I'm, I'm not
They all are, and I'm not one like this!
№ 370831   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:07
The story of Marguerite is an exception, I repeat it; but if it was a common phenomenon, it does not worth to say.
№ 366199   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 20:09
No laughing equally men and every woman's inherent unique gait, and all the boys cry differently.
Quote Explanation: The story "Ahmed and the oblivion machines", 1998.
№ 353370   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2018 / 03:12