oddities [Theme]

To understand an unfamiliar country, it is important to overcome the habit of approaching another people with your own standards. Noticing the features of local originality, describing exotic oddities is only a step towards external acquaintance. To truly understand a country, something more is required. You need to train yourself to move from asking “how?” to the questions “why?”
№ 463623   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:45
In the city, parties begin with greetings at the door, collecting coats, light or air kisses (and where did all these strange things come from?). In nature, everything starts with work. You bring something, drag something, look for something, for example, iron tongs or grill grates. The hostess asks the men to move the table to another place, then decides that the previous one was better, and the men drag the table back. And at some point you realize that you can find pleasure in this too.
№ 460874   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 17:39
Marilyn was half in love with death, and half with life... Another coin toss: heads or tails, life or death. All these overdoses, life mistakes and oddities finally turned against her. She was the only person I knew who was not afraid of death. Marilyn talked about her as if death were her best friend, her ace in the hole. One of the poems she wrote said: “Help, please, help! I feel like life is overtaking me, although all I want is to die." She was drawn to death, even when it tempted her. Ultimately, death embraced her like her last lover.
№ 460359   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:49
Only darkness opens and closes the door to Silent Hill.
№ 457602   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:58
When we find a person whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we unite and fall into the weirdness that satisfies both of us, and we call it love - true love.
№ 450388   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2023 / 07:51
a chain of endless violence entail.
№ 449039   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2023 / 11:15
Due to the fact that people are strange creatures, what seems unfortunate from the point of view of one may bring happiness to another.
№ 448387   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:11
Isn't it strange when strangers decide from one photo to start a full-fledged relationship?
№ 447316   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2022 / 17:54
looking back, I see myself as a small, fragile girl. a little clumsy, timid, shy, but incredibly kind, warm, real. for some reason, I buried all my talents and skills deep inside, afraid to catch crowds of judgmental looks on myself, but the opinion of hundreds of people cannot extinguish the potential, the opinion should not worry me, you, everyone. living in eternal fear, you are wasting time. a clock that continuously moves forward without referring to anyone's insecurities. time does not wait, it should not adapt to yours: somehow
№ 443273   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 23:27
Sometimes a word, spoken as if by chance, suddenly acquires something cabalistic, it becomes heavy and strangely quick, not yet spoken, it is already in a hurry somewhere, in unknown spheres, to unlock the bolts of the future and return back with the frightening purposefulness of a boomerang.
№ 442531   Added Viker 01-08-2022 / 16:14
It’s never too late to change your mind, to love any given opportunity, not to skimp on sincerity, to try new things, to obey impulses, to choose your passions and oddities, not to stagnate, not to fall into banalities, not to desire approval, to believe in a dream and your own path.
№ 440329   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 13:09
If everything is grown-up - in life you have more of what you like. Including your quirks and oddities, grains of sand and cracks that you discovered a long time ago, with which you got used to and which also adorn life every day. The beauty is that you have already forgiven yourself for the oddities, and with everyone you have a history of relationships: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance - and all this is behind you.
№ 439964   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:33
Everything is strange and incomprehensible, but I'm in love ...
№ 439429   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:45
Russian special forces; Colombian cortel; United Revolutionary Front (RUF, RUF) - a rebel army in Sierra Leone; African rebel; Israeli sniper from special liquidators; Japanese yakuza; A mercenary from the CIA office and ... A simple doctor Edwin, who, moreover, understands poisons, psychology, surgery.
№ 436211   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 15:21