party [Theme]

I have never been to such a party in my life. Everyone was having fun, but not because they had drunk, as is the case with Russians. It’s just that Vlad had friends like himself - easy-going and cheerful.
Quote Explanation: Aykyz “We were birds, or maybe angels”
№ 461753   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:52
In the city, parties begin with greetings at the door, collecting coats, light or air kisses (and where did all these strange things come from?). In nature, everything starts with work. You bring something, drag something, look for something, for example, iron tongs or grill grates. The hostess asks the men to move the table to another place, then decides that the previous one was better, and the men drag the table back. And at some point you realize that you can find pleasure in this too.
№ 460874   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 17:39
My beloved girl... in this age of emancipation and progress, when men take postnatal leave to care for a child, while their women continue to build a career replacing tampons with cups, I wish you to follow only your personal values. Trends, trends, advice from newly minted family relationship coaches, all bullshit! Don't listen to anyone, only your inner voice. Your intuition. My heart. Do as you please. Bake fragrant pies and sit at home, if you are high, and do not care about the red diploma of a lawyer, you are much more comfortable in a silk robe than in a black robe. Or build an empire, if you have dreamed about it all your life, and no pangs of conscience if there is no dinner for your husband in the evening. And if there is no husband at all and acquaintances once again climb into the soul, why not married, why not yet given birth, send them a photo in a mini dress from a cool party or from your last trip, in the company of a beautiful stranger - let them envy. Live for yourself, not for others. Don't betray yourself. Follow your dream. And remember that you deserve the very best. Smile. Even if you pass through the desert. To spite all the winds. Keep your head up, with faith in the best, in Your best. Know that there, on the horizon, new wonderful things, bright events, amazing people are waiting for you. Do not look back. The most interesting things are ahead of you. Ahead - the whole life! I love you. Yours.
№ 451515   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:48
Cocktail Party: A place where you can meet people who drink so much that you can't remember their names.
№ 433470   Added MegaMozg 24-12-2021 / 02:21
I moved to Beth, and she looked, not smiling, not saying a word. The light fell softly on her upturned face. There is something charming in a woman after a party, when she, so to speak, has already been run in, no longer looks or smells like a brand new car in a window. The nose gleams a little, scattered hair can be stroked, and painted lips can be kissed; the dress begins to correspond to the outlines of the body, and not to the feverish intention of the dressmaker. And, it can be assumed, the woman again feels like a woman, and not an embarrassed piece of art.
№ 430925   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 13:30
- I have changed, - looking at my reflection, I stated. - Of course, I have the same eye color and the shape of my eyebrows, but inside I am different. It's like...
- Got to its core? Eric suggested, buttoning up his body armor.
- Nope... Yes... For many years, despite parties and sex, life was colorless, boring and bland. Dead. Elementary activities, which are enjoyed by almost all people, did not give me pleasure. I was thirsty, looking for something else, feeling that all my actions were dead. Empty. But something changed the night I decided to get involved in the crime and organize an escape. Quasi...
- Did the long-awaited butterfly finally appear from the pupae? - My friend finished for me. - I guess you've really become different. You've even changed outwardly. Gone is that sweet tenderness from your image, the look has become tougher. A romantic guy hovering in his vanilla clouds, where I think he was carefully hiding, has sunk into oblivion. Inflorescences crumbled to the ground, fruits appeared. Just do not hope that many will like them: many people love something sweet, and you are definitely not one of them. So... look for bitter lovers... or sour.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408390   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:30
James was an ardent supporter of corporate parties. All together got drunk to insensitivity and ended the evening either in a meaningless embrace with a colleague they liked, or in a ridiculous quarrel with an opponent.
№ 404373   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:03
- Have you found your drink?
- Yes, it's Sexter with ice.
Sexter ice?
Yes.
- What is it?
All what he will get... with ice.
№ 399875   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:24
I'm gonna pick you up at 8. And don't try to get out of the party. Not that I really will PICK you up at 8. Gets, right? Tell me, right? I really will come and take you in my arms. Well, the joke is not?
And why am I friends with you?
- I am a beautiful, charming and... I pulled you from the river.
Quote Explanation: Alex once kissed Zack, and they both joke over it (previously, Alex also joked about it).
№ 399874   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:21
Never underestimate the benefit of a party.
Quote Explanation: Lord Sinister put everyone in prison, but on the initiative of the Here-and-Tama, there begins to host the party, which changes the attitude of all the characters to the situation.
№ 396581   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:11
Relatives and friends are the most valuable thing in your life, because if they leave, for any money they will not return back to earth. Remember one very important thing: when you in the village and the city live close to people is a great happiness for your heart. Family and friends will invite you out for birthdays, weddings, parties and barbecues, to take care of you, to support you in difficult times. Family and friends is a real sincere concern about you, your difficulties and experiences. Loved ones need to value and love because you do not need anyone in this world except them. Family and friends is the greatest treasure for you.
№ 395065   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:09
No, thank you. At first glance you think that this event is overflowing with joy. But really... I Give them two years maximum. I don't feel like congratulating other people happy.
№ 394935   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 23:00
The party has reached the stage where nobody fell, but all have become slim and witty.
№ 392433   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 01:00
He throws these parties in the hope that one day she will come...
№ 390819   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 10:30
Caravansary: playboys billionaires and their luxury blonde; the heiresses comparing inheritances on the beach Gatsby; my boss, Walter chase, squander money at the roulette; gangsters and governors exchanging telephone numbers in the eyes of the tabloids; the movie stars, Directors, Broadway, the censors, the ethicist, the students that lessons ran away...
№ 390818   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 10:27