students [Theme]

The student who says he understands but cannot explain is only deceiving himself.
№ 454366   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 11:06
A Harry Potter player has bought essays by former students of previous years with grades of Excellent and Above from the old man
Quote Explanation: A Harry Potter player has purchased "Excellent" and "Above Expected" former student essays from a junkie for homework assignments.
№ 450075   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:14
The best thing about a student is that he asks a lot of questions. The best thing about a teacher is that he listens to his student. The best thing about a teacher is that he always has an answer ready.
№ 448873   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2023 / 14:18
Why, if from April, instead of breaking this vile comedy with Ukrainization, he would begin the formation of officer corps, we would now take Moscow. Understand that here in the City he would have raised an army of fifty thousand, and what an army! Selected, the best, because all the junkers, all the students, high school students, officers, and there are thousands of them in the City, would all go with a dear soul. Not only would there be no spirit in Little Russia, but we would have swatted Trotsky in Moscow like a fly. The very moment: after all, they say they eat cats there. He would, son of a bitch, save Russia.
№ 443097   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:35
Behind Dostoevsky's coffin, the students wanted to carry his shackles. He died in a workers' quarter, on the fourth floor of a tenement building.
№ 430471   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 14:51
“We just had a nice chat about a possible end of the world,” he replied, shaking his head. - Not in general terms, like students who ran out of beer by two o'clock in the morning, but quite specifically about a very specific end of the world that could happen today.
№ 429020   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:04
It is almost impossible to teach good programming to students who have studied BASIC before. As potential programmers, they suffered irreversible mental degradation.
№ 418973   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 08:12
The woman extinguished the kissing impulse, trembled with tearful eyes:
- Forgive me, Vitalik, I'm sorry! I hired Thunder and Lightning to beat you! For two liters of vodka.
- What? The professor was surprised.
- Wow That's Love! The students whispered in a stunned.
№ 407202   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 00:09
At the end of the semester, he was surprised to find that all the best photographs had been taken by the number group. Students in this group were busy taking photographs, experimenting with composition and lighting, testing various techniques in the darkroom, and learning from their mistakes. In the process of creating hundreds of photographs, they honed their skills. Meanwhile, the quality group sat and contemplated perfection. As a result, they had little material to reflect their efforts, other than unverified theories and one mediocre photograph.
№ 403786   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 08:57
I am strongly against the burqa. Especially against students wearing hijabs and burqas. We have never had such a thing in history, our religion has not had such a tradition. We need to be able to distinguish between true religion and religion imposed on us. But we have our own way.
№ 403564   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 18:00
Day student, and in the evening the barmaid?
- Education is not free. And also the rent you have to pay.
- You didn't say that you're an engineer-ecologist.
- You didn't say you were a Minister of defense.
№ 402318   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:06
A fan group Addiss, got the fail on the Russian language, that was written by the Odessa and Odyssey with two "D".

*story of life*
№ 402204   Added oddissfan 08-08-2020 / 08:59
The hyena - an animal that is highly esteemed by some Eastern Nations, for piety: she often visits at night, the place of burial. However, the same wont have the medical students.
№ 399015   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 10:51
The General view was that eternal students like me are lazy and childish; they not, like normal Mature people, to tighten and to work seriously. By the time I understood that I should study something that might get practical application. However, the idea to limit their interests to focus on a single area of knowledge and, ultimately, to bury himself in her unbearable oppressed me.
№ 398165   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:33
One other thing I was not able to achieve them - questions. In the end, one student explained to me: "If I ask You a question during a lecture, then everyone will say: "Why are you wasting our time in the classroom? We try to learn something. And you're stopping him by asking a question". It was a kind of one-upmanship, as nobody knew what was happening, and was just pretending to understand. They pretended that they are clear. And if someone asked the question, recognizing thereby that it is not all clear, he looked down and said that it takes time.
I explained how it is useful to work together, to discuss all the problems, all to the end to find out, but they didn't do it, because asking a question, they dropped their dignity. Poor man! Reasonable people, and how much work they spent, but learned this ridiculous, warped view of things and did their "education" is meaningless, utterly meaningless.
№ 396106   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2020 / 16:33