double standards [Theme]

Who cares about the danger of my situation and guilt. Vibrators are illegal in Texas, but you can buy a shotgun at a sporting goods store.
№ 450205   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2023 / 07:45
A Harry Potter player has bought essays by former students of previous years with grades of Excellent and Above from the old man
Quote Explanation: A Harry Potter player has purchased "Excellent" and "Above Expected" former student essays from a junkie for homework assignments.
№ 450075   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:14
G7 countries announced measures to counter cyber attacks allegedly carried out from the Russian Federation, China and Iran.
Quote Explanation: G7 countries announced measures to counter cyber attacks allegedly carried out from the Russian Federation, China and Iran.
№ 447695   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:41
- Because cannibals are also, to some extent, philanthropists.
№ 441876   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2022 / 17:57
My God is Ben Franklin. Because he is material, I believe that he was, unlike your God. My God, unlike yours, has power. My God can help me - yours can't. Your God gives you hope, when you have problems - my God solves these problems.
Quote Explanation: Alexey comments on the words of the person who left the comment. The comment said that Aleksey inserted an advertisement into an "Orthodox" video. In response to a commentator, itpedia responded with this phrase. (D*un* YouTube #8 [8:40])
№ 439305   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:56
This is complete nonsense. Because the missile defense system is aimed at fighting ballistic missiles, which no terrorists possess. This is an explanation for housewives who listen and watch your show.
Quote Explanation: In an interview, Megyn Kelly asked a question from the American point of view that the American missile defense systems that are placed on the border with Russia are directed exclusively against terrorists.
№ 435219   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:16
I agree that economic war is absolutely inevitable. Another thing is what kind of war it will be. Nowadays, I no longer believe that there will be a large-scale hot war like World War II. And I don't believe there will be a long Cold War. The war will be of the third type - it will be cyber war.
№ 433326   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 01:54
Shoot, throw, lose friends,
Shoot, kill unborn children,
Send battalions of soldiers to their deaths,
To send to death, then to suffer,
Write poems about spring,
Remembering those who yesterday,
He was killed in this war.
He was killed in this incomprehensible war.
Syndrome!
№ 417752   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 21:48
Surprisingly, the inner world of the child, his feelings, his fears, his passions, his aspirations, hopes, dreams - all this is rarely taken into account by adults. Even almost perfect parents manage to love and communicate evenly with the child until the moment when he is convenient for them in his statements and preferences, understandable. But as soon as he opens up to his adults, becomes more sincere, shows his true self (sincerely talk about his tastes, considerations, ideas, dreams, and just express a dissenting opinion), as they begin not only to dismiss him, but also to print him - and his hobbies - with swear words.
At this point, there is a feeling that you are no longer loved. And what's more, you kind of don't exist. Genuine you. There is only you as a certain object that performs the functions of "learning, eating on time, doing the right thing and obeying." About the present to you with your thoughts, feelings, experiences, it does not even go.
Are you complaining, gentlemen adults, about the "double standards" in politics? Yes, look at yourself - from you, from the family, it went.
Quote Explanation: section Life as it is
№ 416140   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:33
I have another democratic idol. This time a woman. Spanish Foreign Minister Arancha Gonzalez. Commenting on the words of Sergei Lavrov about the situation around the Catalan separatists, she literally said the following: "There are no political prisoners in Spain, but there are political prisoners." Advanced technologies of Western propaganda - aerobatics!
Quote Explanation: Post in "Facebook" o situation around supporters of independence of Catalonia (08.02.2021). We are talking about three convicts from Spain, sentenced to ten and more years of imprisonment for organization of a referendum in Catalonia.
№ 413256   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 15:12
Could only guess what had caused such "flexibility" of the Western colleagues. I explained that the President of Ukraine Poroshenko returned to Kiev and was faced with sharp criticism of the "package of measures" by their political opponents. Therefore, it was necessary to "reinforce" agreed the document support from the international community in the form of resolutions of the UN Security Council.
Quote Explanation: From the book of memoirs, "lost in translation". It was written about the previous negotiations of Peter P. in 2015. the same technique was tried to apply and now in 2019 Vladimir Z.
№ 384507   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 13:24
Let five of them on one go on any of the Dark Lords, but if anything, we're just friends the Knight who help her in battle. Because Friendship is Magic. And a special feature on the Bright Side.
- What other thing?.
- Feature The Right Way. Explain with an example: when a group of shady characters mean kills "Crowd" one "Paladin" - that is bad, vile and fu to be such, but when a Gallant Detachment of Goodness and Light five against one plunges the murderous Beast, all in the manner and according to the rules.
№ 384201   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 13:39
- Well, recruit, haven't changed.
- In terms of knock? My soul does not accept the denunciation!
- And you think of yourself as a scout deep behind enemy lines.
Now there's a thought! As if I was a scout and did not knock, but rather give you valuable information. Urgently write me into your organization!
№ 381535   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 21:52
Goebbels said, and the books burned, Khrushchev said, and the books burned, Stalin said, and the books burned, Brezhnev said, and Black was sent to a psychiatric hospital, LEC and Zoshchenko were banned, and J. Dombrowski, was killed. The page with the mention of Lieutenant-General Smushkevich and Meyerhold were either torn or had to be sealing. M. A. Bulgakov: "in the oven... his correspondence with Kautsky".
№ 373159   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 18:06
In the capture mask for hire
will join someone you parade
then with a parade in the daily
and suffer that monobenzoate.
№ 372815   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2019 / 03:06