President [Theme]

The President of the United States is lying to all of us!
The President of the United States is lying to all of us!
№ 465409   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 05:51
The Soviet New Year became Christmas without God. Instead of the Baby coming into the world, the General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee came to our house with a New Year's address. Now the president is coming at midnight. It is clear that ten days is not enough to fill such a void with champagne and vodka.
№ 462084   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:00
I became the President of Ukraine at a very difficult time, and for two years now I have managed to keep this time difficult!
Quote Explanation: Said at a performance in Jurmala in 2016.
№ 461596   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:09
...I honestly tell you something that others will never dare to do, although they keep it to themselves... The point is, my general, that you are not a president... no one considers you a legitimate president... you are sitting in the presidential chair only because the British put you in it... and after them the Yankees supported you with a pair of deadly eggs from their armadillo... I saw, I remember how you ran around, scurried around like a beetle, not knowing what to do, losing your head with fear when the gringos barked at you : "All! Stay alone in this dirty brothel! Let's see how you cope without us! " And if you haven’t gotten off and don’t intend to get off that chair since then, it’s not at all because you liked it so much, but because it’s simply impossible for you... fear is the point... Admit it, my general, you understand perfectly well that if you appeared on the street in the position of an ordinary mortal, people would pounce on you like shepherd dogs to get even with you...
№ 459878   Added Viker 08-12-2023 / 14:18
...He ruled as if he was sure that he would never die, and the presidential palace with all its courts and services looked more like a market than a palace
№ 459876   Added Viker 08-12-2023 / 14:18
Truman accepted Oppenheimer only in October 1945. He asked the scientist when, in his opinion, the Russians will be able to develop their own atomic bomb? Oppenheimer hesitated to answer. Then Truman himself answered his own question: "Never." Struck by the incompetence of the president in such an important matter and realizing what it threatens, Oppenheimer squeezed out of himself: "Mr. President, I feel that there is blood on my hands" ... Truman got angry. I told him there was blood on my hands and not to worry about it. After the meeting, Truman told Dean Acheson, "I don't want to see that son of a bitch in my office anymore." Oppenheimer was later attacked by conservatives who considered him an agent of the Soviet Union. He was repeatedly summoned to the FBI for questioning. And in 1954, they were deprived of access to secret work. His crime in the eyes of the American authorities was that he opposed the creation of a new hydrogen bomb, which he considered a weapon of genocide.
Quote Explanation: Dean Acheson is the US Deputy Secretary of State.
Truman accepted Oppenheimer only in October 1945. He asked...
№ 456411   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 09:45
In February 1942, President Roosevelt signed an executive order deporting 110,000 Japanese and Japanese Americans from California, Oregon, and Washington on the pretext that they were a threat to national security. Seventy percent of these people were American citizens.
In February 1942, President Roosevelt signed an executive...
№ 456410   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 08:51
... what is a state, if not the same predatory institution. A state institution is only more difficult than that of a Calabrian brigand, but even more immoral and cruel. With the robber, all those who paid taxes received the same security. In the state, the more one participates in organized fraud, the more he receives not only provisions, but also rewards. The emperor, the king, the president are the most secure (he is always guarded), and he spends the most money collected from taxed subjects; then, in proportion to their greater or lesser participation in government crimes, come the commanders-in-chief, ministers, policemen, governors, and so on up to the policemen, who are the least protected and receive the least salary. The one who does not participate at all in government crimes, refusing service, taxes, court, is subjected, like the robbers, to violence.
№ 456228   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:27
For example, now there will be this notorious summit of Western goats in Nagasaki. The Americans warn in advance that President Biden will not apologize for the bombings. One of the reasons Americans don't apologize for the bombings is they just want no one to think they can't do it! They did it first, they killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, and they will not apologize so that no one even has the thought that they cannot repeat this.
Release Date: 18.05.2023
№ 453718   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2023 / 09:12
Israel has no better friend than America. And America has no better friend than Israel. We stand together to defend democracy. We stand together for the advancement of peace. We stand together in the fight against terrorism. Congratulations America. Congratulations, Mr. President. You eliminated Bin Laden. Good riddance!
№ 451331   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
Glory to Ukraine!
Quote Explanation: Battle: The Same vs Electromouse
Release Date: 29.05.2023
№ 450038   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
All the time you think: How
№ 449675   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 17:18
It turns out that they choose not those who can govern the country, but those who want to govern it. And those are two big differences.
№ 447493   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 09:36
Yesterday, the President of the United States addressed the students and put forward the principle: First
№ 446590   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 10:00
My president is a distraught agent.
№ 446121   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2022 / 14:57