Israel [Theme]

Israel has no better friend than America. And America has no better friend than Israel. We stand together to defend democracy. We stand together for the advancement of peace. We stand together in the fight against terrorism. Congratulations America. Congratulations, Mr. President. You eliminated Bin Laden. Good riddance!
№ 451331   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
And I will go to Israel.
№ 435233   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:32
I realized that no matter what we talk about, there is still nothing older than the Jewish question. I remembered Huberman's beautiful poem: Their idol is not gold, but the struggle against the struggle for peace; as one - thugs, and in their pants they have sawn-off shotguns. This is just about today's Israel.
Release Date: 19.05.2021
№ 419411   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 19:27
Our foreign policy and our principles differ from the more patient Russian policy. In Russian politics, it is not always customary to equally and equally respond to certain antics in relation to Russia. And we answer equally at best. We usually answer this disproportionately more.
Release Date: 10.04.2021
№ 416759   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:30
Young man, we are not a banana republic, we are not your Latinos. We will do what we think is necessary. And if you want to help us - help, you will never dictate to us.
Quote Explanation: To the reproach of the young senator of the United Nations Bejin that not it is necessary to behave like this to behave and it is necessary to act in a way other answered so.
№ 408546   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 22:15
I cannot give a land that belongs not to me, but to the entire Islamic Ummah.
Quote Explanation: Response to the offer of a bribe for the transfer of Palestine to the Zionists.
№ 404620   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 16:33
The Palestinians could build one of the best economies in the region since the peace process began in 1993. But instead of using the billions of dollars given to them by the Americans and Europeans to create new jobs, the PLO leadership stole most of the funds and later blamed Israel for destroying the Palestinian economy. Suicide bombings and financial and administrative corruption are the main reasons why the Palestinian economy remains weaker than ever. The Palestinians are experts at shooting themselves in the foot and then blame Israel.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Оригинал: a href="https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3285/palestinian-employment" rel="nofollow"https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3285/palestinian-employment/a
№ 403775   Added Viker 16-09-2020 / 08:27
I never imagined the government of Israel since left government service. In respect of relations between Israel and Ukraine... In my opinion, my government is showing too much tolerance for anti-Semitism and the revival of Nazism, for honoring former Nazis in Ukraine. <...> This is my personal point of view. But my government sometimes does things that from a moral point of view - I do not accept them, as, for example, non - recognition of the Armenian genocide. My country is not recognized, and the United States too. I think it is immoral. The same elements and in the relations between Israel and Ukraine.
№ 350319   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 22:03
If [Palestinian] refugees return to Israel, Israel will cease to exist.
Quote Explanation: Interview in the weekly "Zuercher Woche" (Switzerland), 1 Sept. 1961
№ 349729   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2018 / 02:05
So that the Jews perform a certain stabilizing mission in the middle East. Live according to the Bible... do not like them, all try to impose on a spike as much as possible parhat goals, and thereby avoid major Arab and mezhiritsky conflicts. Where, by the way, would have dragged and Turkey with Azerbaijan and Greece, and half of Africa... If the Arab world, Israel has played a consolidating role, then for the rest of the world destabilizing.
№ 344892   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 01:16