crisis [Theme]

“With America's abysmally low economic growth,” writes Time magazine, “we can't even save ourselves from 9 percent unemployment in our own country, much less begin to save the world.”
№ 465919   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 10:45
We can overcome the existential crisis by consciously accepting the value and beauty of human life and affirming the importance of living fully.
№ 464935   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 16:12
The existential crisis is resolved through the efforts of a person through the spiritualization of his worldview and his liberation from the power of negative thoughts and emotions, or rather prejudices.
№ 464584   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:11
Is sufficient holistic knowledge about the real picture of the world important? If so, how to acquire them so as not to fall into a long-term existential crisis, and how to turn them into a source of self-development, love of life and productivity?
№ 463054   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:22
One of the most powerful transition periods in a person’s life are the crises of thirty and forty years. This is when we lose the most friends.
№ 462967   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:08
Arseniy Yatsenyuk is a super professional, a great organizer, the best crisis manager in Ukraine. It's true: he was able to organize two crises in the shortest possible time.
Quote Explanation: From a speech in Jurmala. 2016
№ 461597   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:09
I became the President of Ukraine at a very difficult time, and for two years now I have managed to keep this time difficult!
Quote Explanation: Said at a performance in Jurmala in 2016.
№ 461596   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:09
One of the direct consequences of a radical rethinking of the concept of marriage is a severe demographic crisis, which will only grow if such approaches are maintained. Politicians who are pushing the countries of the civilized world into the demographic abyss are, in essence, signing a death warrant for their own people.
№ 457735   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:20
Twenty-ninth year. It will be even worse, now everything is faster. Financial markets will collapse around the world by the end of the week. ATMs will not dispense money. Federal deposit insurance will collapse. Banks will close. There will be panic. It'll be the end of the world, Bill. Clear?
Twenty-ninth year. It will be even worse, now everything is...
№ 456935   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2023 / 19:06
The feeling that more needed to be done reflects, I think, an underlying desire to control the uncontrollable. After all, if a person feels guilty about not doing something they should have done, then it follows that something could have been done - a convenient thought that distracts us from our pitiful helplessness in the face of death. Clothed in an elaborate illusion of limitless possibilities, we all, at least until the onset of a mid-life crisis, hold on to the belief that our existence is an endlessly ascending spiral of achievement, dependent only on our will.
№ 454744   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2023 / 19:48
I think I'm close to... or already going through a quarter-life crisis. And I can't help it. The only thing left for me is to “catch the wave”. There are a lot of existential thoughts in my head. What does all of this mean? How did we get here? Why do we exist on this planet? I constantly have to pull myself up, they say: “Zoey, just stop.”
№ 454139   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 14:51
I mistakenly believed that this statement can be applied to romantic relationships. That if a crisis has come and nothing can be fixed, then you need to try again and again in order to achieve the resurrection of feelings and lost harmony. But practice has shown that if in a pair one tries, and the other indifferently watches his attempts, then everything is doomed to failure. And this quote is focused exclusively on a person: only you yourself can stumble, fall, and then rise, thereby becoming stronger, more experienced and wiser. In other words, make mistakes, and then resurrect like a phoenix from the ashes, becoming enlightened.
№ 453839   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2023 / 06:54
(The city falls asleep, the mafia wakes up)
№ 450045   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
It's so important to be able to say to yourself: “Stop! Now I suck! Now I have a crisis ”and put it on the shelves - why, what kind of crisis?
№ 448954   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2023 / 19:18