insurance [Theme]

Insurance companies occupy a dominant position in the capital market. Cash inflows in the form of insurance premiums and income from active operations typically far exceed the amount of annual payments to policyholders. This allows insurance companies to increase their investments year after year in high-yield, long-term fixed-maturity securities, primarily industrial bonds, government bonds, and real estate mortgages.
№ 464676   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:26
In cases where the provision of insurance protection is necessary from the standpoint of public interests, insurance is compulsory.
№ 464675   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:25
Insurance is a strategic sector of the economy, within which the idea of cooperating the material liability of interested parties is implemented in order to compensate for possible financial (property) damage by proportionally distributing such damage between them.
№ 464674   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:25
Twenty-ninth year. It will be even worse, now everything is faster. Financial markets will collapse around the world by the end of the week. ATMs will not dispense money. Federal deposit insurance will collapse. Banks will close. There will be panic. It'll be the end of the world, Bill. Clear?
Twenty-ninth year. It will be even worse, now everything is...
№ 456935   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2023 / 19:06
At that moment, the thought flashed through my mind that my situation was not at all hopeless yet, and I was just killing myself. I mustered all my will and "looked fear in the face."
№ 439261   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:16
The reason we still haven't insured our home and property, aside from simple laziness, was because we both hated insurance companies with their evasive wording, insidious reservations, evasiveness, endless adjor clauses, and the habit of printing the most important clauses of the contract in the smallest and most illegible font.
№ 418658   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:24
Sometimes it seems to me that the French treat their basements in the same way that Americans treat life insurance: an accident is unlikely, but if it happens, then the survivors will be provided for. Understandably, neither insurance nor a basement full of vintage burgundy can ease the pain of a family tragedy. However, the desire to equip such a storage is due to similar emotional reasons: if any misfortune happens, we at least leave something behind.
№ 407211   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 00:36
Delving into the subject of Montagu gradually found that as in "fidelity" and generally throughout the insurance and related banking and financial sectors egregious things happen. He was unable to imagine how such a situation could exist, remaining unknown to the General public.
№ 385150   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:50
Companies accumulate huge surpluses, which, according to the law, belong to the policyholders, but the insurance companies hold these dividends for the banking operations that they are associated entities can produce through concentrated in their hands the funds.
№ 385072   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 01:28
To insure the life in Russia the custom is not introduced, but will include the same ever; for the time being, we are not immune, and zastresena.
Quote Explanation: Letter from P. Nashchokin 20 Jun 1831
№ 376078   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 01:32
Now we need to arrange insurance - a familiar, everyday thing. I'm afraid this "familiarity". Afraid of involuntary internal visual signal to which a person is especially when tired, one that you will hear in the unspoken "okay, let's go!", tolerance that will lead to lower guarantees. In such a case the only acceptable figure "one hundred". "Ninety-nine" is a crime.
№ 370912   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2019 / 00:10
- Hello, hi, I'm the victim in the accident.
- How many participants of the accident?
- Less than three.
- There are traffic lights?
Yes.
- What?
- Visible.
- Tell me, are you baptized?
- No.
- Young man!... Here you are interesting, Ivan, for whom we are downstairs in old wrote: "Yes punish the punishment of the peasant to a person", huh?
Quote Explanation: About insurance payments
№ 365868   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:05
Too many people think about the protection instead of thinking about the possibility. They seem more afraid of life than death.
№ 331146   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2018 / 18:03
- Davey, why are you so upset?
- And you thought that I'll be glad when you offered me to become a crook! Me?!
- And what's so bad about rogue?
- What's wrong? It's just bad! To take things ugly.
And this prejudice, Davey!
- And the unfortunate jeweller, whom you are going to gut?
- And we will provide only the service, he insurance nice work.
- A poor insurance company? It will be ruined!
- Have you ever seen a poor insurance company? I, at least, no.
№ 297230   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2017 / 12:27
I'm not rich enough to pay for the disaster.
№ 291833   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2017 / 23:27