concepts [Theme]

Religion in Nepal is the main advisor and dictator in many areas of life: family, political, art, and so on. Here they believe in rebirth (samsara - the cycle of birth and death) and liberation of the soul (moksha), and the concepts of karma (the result of past actions) and dharma (moral principles) are the main tenets of Nepalese life.
№ 466030   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 08:30
I’m not judging, of course, you can live your life without having a clue about Dostoevsky or Steinbeck, really not liking or even just not hearing Rachmaninoff’s Second Concerto, you can know nothing about Goya and not suspect the existence of Joyce, but still be a good person. But if possible, why not read or listen?
Quote Explanation: From the diaries.
№ 464181   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 22:24
- Believe me, it is so. So why don't you enjoy the ride, redhead? Who knows - maybe it’s your last?
Quote Explanation: Zartan, pretending to be Duke, steals a car and takes Scarlett hostage.
№ 463968   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:21
Young children ask to be read the same book over and over again because it helps them learn language (including story structure). This process is called immersion. Listening to the same book over and over again is part of immersion. Repetition, among other things, promotes mental development: the child hears speech, masters words and concepts, acquires certain speech skills - and the necessary neural connections between brain cells arise and are strengthened.
№ 463592   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:40
Everyone is talking about war, although no one has the slightest idea what war is.
№ 462553   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:03
Business is business; it lacks such concepts as conscience, gratitude, friendship and loyalty.
№ 462340   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:45
They don't pay attention to the consequences of their actions. In their fantasy worlds, any actions do not lead to adverse consequences, because they are god-like, omnipotent, they are above human laws, regulations and morality of ordinary mortals.
Quote Explanation: About people who commit criminal acts
№ 461867   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:40
In the programming world, there is no such thing as leaving on time. The work ends only when it is finished.
№ 461230   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:14
Demon Crowley received thanks for the Spanish Inquisition. He was indeed living in Spain at the time, spending his time mainly in taverns, and had no idea about any Inquisition until he received congratulations on a job well done. Then he went to find out why he was being praised, and when he returned, he drank for a whole week.
Quote Explanation: The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition is a court created in 1478 by the Catholic monarch Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. Called to maintain the purity of the Catholic faith in their subjects, and also to replace the medieval Inquisition, which was under papal supervision. The Inquisition worked in large part to ensure the canonicity of the faith of converts, especially Jews, Muslims and others forced on pain of death to convert to Catholicism. To this day, the Spanish Inquisition is considered the most brutal in history.
№ 460731   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:16
My perception of the dogmas set forth in the catechism was also not clear; for example, I remember very well that promising to follow
№ 460721   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:48
Concepts have always been flexible. If they correspond purely to my interests, then I will go all the way; if the interests of the street need to give in and move somewhere, I will easily give in in the interests of the team, because the prospect is different for the guys. Concepts changed to suit time, to suit movements. Those older ones, who were not initially commercial, became legalized by the end of the 1990s. Everyone became some kind of directors, founders.
№ 460301   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:03
The main thing that unites the Kazan boy code and thieves’ concepts is that there is no turning back. That is, you can only climb to the next step, but if you ever go down to a lower one, you will never rise. If someone is rejected, spat on, pissed on, he will never return to “respected” society. The same thing in the zone. In the zone and in Kazan you can never hand over your own, although both of them, of course, secretly handed over their own. But nevertheless, the code prohibits this.
№ 460298   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:03
- I feel sorry for your tribe, it has no future.
№ 460037   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:23
Balance and harmony are completely different concepts. The first exists due to struggle, the second - due to its absence.
№ 459369   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:21
Each tribe has its own concepts of good and evil.
№ 459085   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:38