strategy [Theme]

- Amazed because he's the king?
- Amazed because hes the king?
№ 466098   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:15
I think that the most constructive move is, of course, to develop Eurasia and try to make sure that, as a result of current events, this continent is forever closed to... free from the Anglo-Saxons. This is our strategic goal for the coming decades. Because this will take a long time to happen.
Quote Explanation: "Soloviev LIVE". Program "Economics in Russian". Topic: “West: repairs during a fire.” (01/18/2024)
№ 461802   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:00
It is not in the power of man to manage and keep events under control. Sometimes something cruel or irreparable does happen, and people are powerless to prevent it. And no prevention or precautionary strategy will provide a 100% guarantee: something can always happen. A stunning fact that sent many into a crushing psychological knockout.
№ 460804   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:48
Concepts have always been flexible. If they correspond purely to my interests, then I will go all the way; if the interests of the street need to give in and move somewhere, I will easily give in in the interests of the team, because the prospect is different for the guys. Concepts changed to suit time, to suit movements. Those older ones, who were not initially commercial, became legalized by the end of the 1990s. Everyone became some kind of directors, founders.
№ 460301   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:03
A cunning strategy that narcissists use is to isolate their victims from their support systems. This tactic also allows for manipulation and makes the victim more susceptible to the influence of the narcissist.
№ 455991   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:56
I will return to the idea of fear again, because nothing else can, if we speak seriously, be able to deter our adversary. I think that the American strategy of inflicting a strategic defeat on Russia is based on the belief that Russia will not use nuclear weapons: either it will be afraid, or it will consider that the destruction of civilization is still too high a price for maintaining its positions. And here, in my opinion, lies a potential fatal miscalculation for all of humanity, because Putin’s phrase from 2018 that “we don’t need a world without Russia” somehow stuck with me. And I always remember her. But I don't think it's taken that seriously by many people in the United States, for example.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "Return the fear!". September 26, 2022. Fyodor Lukyanov's interview for the International Review program with Dmitry Trenin,
№ 454423   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:19
The confrontation with the West in Ukraine, no matter how it ends, should not distract us from the strategic internal movement - spiritual, cultural, economic, political, military-political - to the Urals, Siberia, the Great Ocean. We need a new Ural-Siberian strategy, which includes several powerful spiritual projects, including, of course, the creation of a third capital located in Siberia. This movement should become part of the urgently needed formulation of the "Russian dream" at last - the image of that Russia and that world that one wants to strive for.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "A Difficult but Necessary Decision". June 13, 2023.
№ 454418   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:19
Strategy is the purposeful achievement of a set goal: to gain an advantage of any kind in the fight against your opponent. We say no to moves that have no purpose.
№ 447043   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2022 / 15:54
Strategy requires thought; tactics require observation.
№ 447042   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2022 / 15:30
In Strategy, I invite you on a journey to a completely different level of chess understanding. At this level, you no longer have to play second number throughout the game; on the contrary, the active role will belong to you. You will think about the situation, outline the goal and methodically pave the way for its implementation.
№ 447034   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2022 / 15:06
The elegy of my soul is the secret strategy of my mind.
№ 442128   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 13:30
Entrepreneurial activity is an independent activity carried out at one's own risk, aimed at the sustainable systematic receipt of profit from the use of property, the sale of goods, the performance of work or the provision of services. Gurevich, L. A. Taxation of entrepreneurial activity / L. A. Gurevich, I. B. Malinina, N. V. Lazareva // Strategy for the socio-economic development of society: managerial, legal, economic aspects: Collection of scientific articles of the 11th International scientific and practical conference, Kursk, November 18-19, 2021. - Kursk: Southwestern State University, 2021. - S. 56-59.
№ 437203   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2022 / 14:12
Today, everyone knows how to count and wants to know for sure where and why he pays taxes. Grishchenko, A. D. Post-pandemic transformation of the signs and essence of the tax / A. D. Grishchenko, N. V. Lazareva // Strategy for the socio-economic development of society: managerial, legal, economic aspects: Collection of scientific articles of the 11th International Scientific and Practical conference, Kursk, November 18-19, 2021. - Kursk: Southwestern State University, 2021. - S. 52-55.
№ 437202   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2022 / 14:09
Comfortable preferential tax conditions make it possible to ensure a given level of tax burden. Legostaeva, E. S. Analysis of tax conditions and actual problems of tax policy implementation / E. S. Legostaeva, N. V. Lazareva // Strategy of socio-economic development of society: managerial, legal, economic aspects: Collection of scientific articles of the 11th International scientific and practical conference, Kursk, November 18-19, 2021. - Kursk: Southwestern State University, 2021. - P. 134-137.
№ 437199   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2022 / 14:00