manipulation [Theme]

People, after all, are, in essence, quite primitive creatures, and anyone who understands how the wheels turn in their heads can very well make these same wheels turn in the right direction.
№ 465754   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 15:30
- Believe me, it is so. So why don't you enjoy the ride, redhead? Who knows - maybe it’s your last?
Quote Explanation: Zartan, pretending to be Duke, steals a car and takes Scarlett hostage.
№ 463968   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:21
- Oh, David... You have already fulfilled all my requests for me!
Quote Explanation: For 17 years, Dave Lee and Thatcher Davis investigated cases related to the Alternatives. In the end, Archangel Gabriel, pretending to be a simple priest O'Brien, was able to manipulate Dave into abandoning the investigation, and, revealing his true appearance to him, killed him, before declaring that he would never achieve anything.
- Oh, David... You have already fulfilled all my requests...
№ 463045   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:20
End of connection.
Quote Explanation: The true ending of the game: the director of Fazbear Entertainment, Henry Emily, returns to finish what he started and destroy all the spirits who want revenge on him, including: his former partner William Afton, William's offspring - Michael and Elizabeth, as well as Henry's daughter Charlie Emily.
End of connection.
№ 462723   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:18
This is the world we live in. People rely on the mistakes of others to manipulate each other, take advantage of each other, even start relationships with someone. The warm, tangled cycle of human nature.
№ 461551   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:02
Trust issues often plague narcissists. They seem to believe that everyone acts with the same cunning and cunning as they do. This distorted perception breeds unfounded accusations and manipulative behavior, creating a web of deception that ensnares their victims.
№ 455622   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 22:21
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
“There are a few things the owner [Carol] needs to ruin the world. One of them is cursed
№ 447179   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:06
Do you believe in manipulation when you yourself are an ascaris, when you do not bear any responsibility
№ 445093   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2022 / 00:00
- Think about this. What does a man do when he seeks the attention of a young lady? Well? Of course, he tries to manipulate her in order to gain her favor. What happens when two old friends decide to have a drink together? They tell stories, trying to impress the interlocutor. All his life a person strives to show himself in a favorable light and gain power over others. There is nothing wrong with that… in fact, we all depend on each other. And life in society teaches us to adapt to others.
№ 440721   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:51
- They say the remaining two are worse than the first and will soon be in the ass.
№ 439217   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 07:18