dictatorship [Theme]

The dictatorship of the masses exercises control over the individual, so he can no longer live independently, without regard to how he is perceived in society. People's self-respect is mistakenly based on constantly looking into the face of their neighbor in order to detect approval or censure in his expression and facial expressions in order to adapt their behavior to the requirements of the group. But since the main characteristics of the crowd are mediocrity and lack of morality, a person who imitates society dooms himself to self-destruction.
№ 464976   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2024 / 03:48
You can hate a dictator. But if you remove it, something much worse will fill the void.
№ 456121   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 14:06
A dictatorship is a power that is not characterized by external control.
№ 449169   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2023 / 11:45
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
Life is a dictatorship of patterns.
№ 439892   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 20:05
Fascism is an open terrorist dictatorship of the most reactionary, most chauvinistic, most imperialist elements of finance capital. Fascism is not supra-class power, nor is it the power of the petty bourgeoisie or the lumpen proletariat over financial capital. Fascism is the power of finance capital itself. This is the organization of terrorist reprisals against the working class and the revolutionary part of the peasantry and intelligentsia. Fascism in foreign policy is chauvinism in its grossest form, cultivating zoological hatred against other peoples.
Quote Explanation: Georgy Dimitrov at the 7th Congress of the Comintern.
№ 437165   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 05:30
“No, but I see no other way to keep us safe.
№ 422240   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:48
Like religion, human history is full of depressing phenomena such as colonization, disease, racism, sexism, homophobia, class snobbery, environmental destruction, slavery, totalitarianism, military dictatorship, inventions that people do not know how to use (atomic bomb, Internet, semicolon), persecution of smart people, worship of idiots, boredom, despair, cyclical crises and spiritual catastrophes. And all this against the background of taking truly disgusting food.
№ 418239   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:42
The dictatorship of the liberals, the tyranny of the liberals,
The commissars of liberal ideals were brutal, -
There is something in the atrocity of the liberals from the White Sea canals,
There is something about the atrocities of liberals from torture cellars.
The liberal Gestapo: whoever is not with them is nowhere to be found!..
There is something about the atrocity of the liberals from the camp ambals,
Crocodiles are creative, effective in that environment.
Their shouts, promises of massacres, -
There is something about the atrocity of the liberals from the torture cellars,
Where Russia will be dealt with, the skin will be torn alive.
№ 412048   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 12:09
What's happening in America. We are critical of this, on the one hand. On the other hand, there was romanticization as wise, omnipotent, never mistaken. I agree that they are strong, printing money... They have demonstrated success, unfortunately, over us, having won many victories, thanks to our internal problems. But! Having launched various mechanisms around Trump that are essentially destroying the American statehood, I believe that it will not be possible to pretend that chaos has been released, and then we will close it. Do not forget the simple saying that man assumes, and God disposes. Their self-confidence in foreign and domestic policy will play a cruel joke with them, and is already playing. Of the processes they have started, fearing Trump and trying to remove him, all this is likely to lead to self-destruction and loss of influence.
There is a special phenomenon of political culture. A dictatorship in America will have very serious consequences – devastating to their external influence.
I believe that one of the points of our weakness is the cultivation for centuries of the belief that the West is invincible.
Vladimir Solovyov may include:
But when I talk to you, to my friends, we have the opposite belief - that we will win. That when it comes to H's time, we're still lying down.
- That's all right, but the question is what the other side is not going to bring to war. They will act by other methods. Historical parallels are legitimate, but at each stage there is its own specificity. Including attempts to work inside Russia. And with our doors open, it's much easier to do that than before.
Release Date: 18.01.2021
№ 411757   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:54
Dictatorship is being set up. We say elite-elite. It is the bourgeoisie. The Big American Bourgeoisie. As Marx and Lenin called. Which controls the country, and felt that if you change the system, it will threaten its existence. It is trying, and this is not the first time in history, to compensate for this by establishing a dictatorship.
How can events develop further? When such crises occur, there are two ways. First. When the elite has some considerations, and it makes the necessary changes from above. Then it can do without revolution. Second. She doesn't understand that. Or understands, but can't, doesn't want to. Then, no matter how it is suppressed, it will still result in sharp revolutionary forms.
Release Date: 10.01.2021
№ 411255   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:57
The wind of freedom blows only into the raised sails.
№ 407424   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 16:33
It is bad to keep up with the times if it is vague.
№ 407419   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 16:18
Power is not a means but a goal. Dictatorship is not set to protect the gains of the revolution. On the contrary, satisfied with the revolution to establish the dictatorship.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by George Orwell," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 399187   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 19:51
I can provide a definition that will help You. The cold war is different from any other form of competition, the fact that the result of the cold war is the attempt to change the ruling system. So if You do not aim to overthrow the ruling class and changing the system of governance and changes in the internal structure of the country,
You may have competition. When America is directly declares that China is the enemy because he scary the Communist party, and the people of China must be freed from pressure when directly declared that Russia is ruled by a terrible dictatorship and tyranny, and the people of Russia should be free, as they say, here all is clear.
Release Date: 24.05.2020
№ 396174   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 11:51