totalitarianism [Theme]

... in a totalitarian system, only a few heroes and martyrs are able to refuse obedience.
№ 465006   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 15:15
I see it now in reality.
№ 462562   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:30
What did I say? The streak is just the beginning.
Quote Explanation: The changes initiated by the new headmistress at Moordale began with a yellow median strip in the school hallways.
№ 431642   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2021 / 16:00
Raheem: There is no such thing as a band.
Quote Explanation: The changes initiated by the new headmistress at Moordale began with a yellow median strip in the school hallways.
№ 431641   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2021 / 15:57
Like religion, human history is full of depressing phenomena such as colonization, disease, racism, sexism, homophobia, class snobbery, environmental destruction, slavery, totalitarianism, military dictatorship, inventions that people do not know how to use (atomic bomb, Internet, semicolon), persecution of smart people, worship of idiots, boredom, despair, cyclical crises and spiritual catastrophes. And all this against the background of taking truly disgusting food.
№ 418239   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:42
We see a very terrible trend. We see a terrible trend of totalitarianism. Because instead of meritocracy, when a person held office according to his abilities, now there is an imposition of the worst features of totalitarianism that once were
- in fascism
- ... no, it was in different structures. There were also national quotas in Soviet times. And in Soviet times, they considered what class you were from. When you are told now that you need to have certain sexual, racial deviations, this is totalitarianism. This contradicts the original meaning of what democracy is. And that means that if you were born with the wrong skin color, like a white man, you have a much lower chance in life. No one cares about your professional abilities and talents. It's scary.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412173   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:51
We're not going to do what Democrats in America are doing. And I can tell you why. Because we don't have democracy. I'm serious. We don't have what they call democracy. And we will not fight for the values of the liberal democratic sect. They found heretics inside their sect. A digital inquisition appeared, they began to burn heretics.
K. G. Shakhnazarov uses brilliant analogies. I would take it one step further. The situation is different. America and Europe had to catch up with us throughout the 20th century. Roosevelt was catching up. They understood the fascism of Europe, European fascism as a way to catch up with Soviet Russia. It was their super-effort. What America has now come to is an absolute consequence. I see there not dictatorship or totalitarianism, but a transition to a fascist way of organizing.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 13.01.2021
№ 411464   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:12
Yes, Stalin physically eliminated people capable of creating opposition, but he managed to attract the bulk of the people to solve modernization problems. We are preparing essays on the topic "Stalin is an effective manager" and "Repression, fear and punishment - a productive mechanism of personnel selection."
№ 408477   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:48
The term "totalitarianism" to science is irrelevant, it is a propaganda stamp.
№ 394874   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 19:15
Some cultures are often reminded about respect, the other - about God, and there are companies that give installation obedience huge portraits of the dear leader. Can there be any doubt that the ubiquitous image of a national leader in dictatorships not only inspire the feeling that "Big brother is watching you", but also reduce the number of spontaneous thought and independent action?
№ 391346   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:27
Initially opposed to the totalitarianism of democracy. Fear and hatred of the conscious will of the masses compounded with a sense of inferiority, which again manifests the outbreak of repression. Not enough turns to destroy the real and imaginary opponents. It is generally desirable once and for all to paralyse public activity.
Quote Explanation: A collection of science fiction, issue 34, publishing house "Znanie", Moscow, 1991
№ 388058   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 22:34
I have long and not without astonishment see around a wave of nostalgia for our recent past. Of course, understand the desire of people to make life durable and reliable, so there would be no depreciation of money, an obscene wealth of business lads and begging seniors... But, nostalgic for Soviet times, we somehow forget about what it was to live in a tightly closed space, separated from the rest of the world wall lies. The space in which you can at any time take men in civilian clothes, and you will be gone forever and nobody even dare to ask - what happened to you. My mom told me about the pre-war issue in her school. Someone from high school was a prank. And all three of the graduating class right from prom was taken by state security organs. Those who survived, returned from the camps many years later. Songs remaining from "Nautilus" - a reminder to all of us; a reminder and a warning: if we want that to happen again. This is what hurt the heart Ilya Kormiltsev. And now that he's no longer with us, who will now be on duty at the bell?
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 367040   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 18:07
In tradition it is believed that to cast out the demon there's only one way - to call him by his name. The demon of a desperate totalitarian regime was named for the song "Chained". The words to the song list that we saw every day and took for obvious inevitability, but taken together these observations become the diagnosis. Or by prayer, cast out the devil. And the demon could not stand.
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 366200   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 20:10
Then I asked what is a totalitarian state. I answered:
- A state where everything not forbidden is mandatory.
№ 348815   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 00:13
- Mr. Adams, the intruder is not visible.
- Yes, because he is now sitting right in front of me in the bunker, moron.
- As majestic. Even if all this credendo-pererodina. We need to talk.
Is a symbol of totalitarianism, it should be majestic, well, like a dinosaur skeleton. But sometimes the ugly... And to talk. The phone was lost? So we had to tell the boys from Houston.
Quote Explanation: About Houston joke with a double bottom In Houston is the largest tracking system. mobile tracking and space surveillance system and an allusion to the phrase from Apollo 13, "Houston, we have a problem".
№ 346842   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 00:10