exorcism [Theme]

When a panic attack strikes, this taste of death, and you hang over the bell-shaped abyss, you involuntarily think about the curse and the forces of evil. In the 15th century, they would have called an exorcist for me.
№ 463507   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:20
- A colleague from Rome said that Chloe had met with the priest who will do anything to drive the devil from Earth.
- What is paid? I'm just curious.
- Apparently, he told her about the ceremony that, listen to me, will drive the devil into hell forever! And he revealed the details of the ceremony.
- Ahah, the ceremony to send the devil to hell? Great! No, it's time to ban the show the end of the world at the evening screenings in the Vatican.
4 Season 3 Series
№ 387524   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 12:09
In tradition it is believed that to cast out the demon there's only one way - to call him by his name. The demon of a desperate totalitarian regime was named for the song "Chained". The words to the song list that we saw every day and took for obvious inevitability, but taken together these observations become the diagnosis. Or by prayer, cast out the devil. And the demon could not stand.
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 366200   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 20:10