homophobia [Theme]

- Maybe you should wait for dessert before calling your son a homosexual?
1 Season 19 Series
№ 465334   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 02:06
Homosexuality is a disease that needs to be treated radically.
№ 456299   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 23:00
Recently, a poll was conducted in Russia and it turned out that seventy percent of Russians do not want to live next to gays. And I don't understand the prejudices of homophobes at all. Gays don't have such a ritual to fuck their neighbors. What do you think? You will come to me for salt, and while you go to the kitchen, I will kick you in the head and drag you to my lair. What are you afraid of? That you will have a holiday, you will come to me for stools, and we turned them over and are sitting?
№ 431976   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2021 / 09:15
Like religion, human history is full of depressing phenomena such as colonization, disease, racism, sexism, homophobia, class snobbery, environmental destruction, slavery, totalitarianism, military dictatorship, inventions that people do not know how to use (atomic bomb, Internet, semicolon), persecution of smart people, worship of idiots, boredom, despair, cyclical crises and spiritual catastrophes. And all this against the background of taking truly disgusting food.
№ 418239   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:42
- Levkoev, you have been working as a storekeeper for thirty years, and you are still so illiterate. You have three mistakes in one word. It is correct to write "pederast".
- Yes, yes, ***az!
- Well, or then homosexual. Although also a long word.
№ 407117   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:42
Everyone is afraid of. Here it is - the essence of racism, the essence of homophobia. The essence of any phobia of public is: "I'm afraid of something I don't understand because I'm a moron, who does not want to understand, and if you to me will turn up, I'll shoot." And as long as you so live, you will live in the stone age. And you will find enemies.
№ 397561   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 16:12
- Once upon a time there lived children, walked the streets, and now there ***Ki holding hands. Tell me what you're angry!
Yeah, when I saw it the first time, it was a little strange. You know what I did after that?
What?
He continued to live his life!
Quote Explanation: Scott Bradnick suspect in the murder of a gay man on the grounds of intolerance.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 386451   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 12:08
Interesting. Here you have used the word "normal". I am very fond of Zoology. There are 480 species of animals exhibiting homosexual behavior. But on Earth there is only one species that exhibits homophobic behaviour. So what is normal?
№ 384286   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2019 / 14:04
Actors at the meeting of the troupe discussing a comrade who was accused of homosexuality. Sound performances:
- A corruption of youth...
Is a crime...
"My God," does not stand up Ranevskaya, - poor country, where a person may not dispose of his ass.
№ 327606   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 23:13
The problem is that heterosexual that Homo that many put an equal sign between sex and love. Hence there is a mutual dislike. Heterosexual believe that it is unacceptable to enter into relations with persons of their own sex. Homo in every way to cultivate it and only cause self-loathing. If straight people in time realized that publicly kissing a man and a woman as disgusting as gay; that the cultivation of heterosexual immorality in the media decomposes in exactly the same way as if it was done yet and gay; that same unbearably straight, extolling promiscuity and infidelity, and gay; something to look at men and women, fun issuing flat jokes about gays, while they themselves engaged in such depravity that any gay hair stand on end. The main mistake straight people is that all they see is sex.
№ 320810   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:01
Militant homosexuals are trying to push the idea about your sanity, portraying themselves as victims of discrimination by appealing to the feelings of compassion, justice and the instinct to protect the weak, rather than to persuade by rational evidence. This shows that they are aware of the logical weakness of his position, and trying to compensate for a passionate, emotional preaching. Discussion based on the facts, the type almost impossible, because they refuse to reckon with any opinion that does not coincide with their notion of normality. But do they believe it in the depths of his heart?
№ 311188   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 16:07
Homophobia - a form of xenophobia.
№ 309050   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2017 / 02:04
Internalized homophobia, internalized negative attitude towards your sexuality - the most massive and most painful psychological problem homosexuals.
№ 307867   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 22:06
Hi, I'm Alec Baldwin, I love social media, but sometimes I accidentally publish homophobic insults. In fact, I don't think so, I just print. And then I realized - I'm not homophobic, it was my thumbs, and homophobic.
17 Season 1 Series
№ 307547   Added Viker 12-11-2017 / 17:10
Homosexuals have the same right to happiness that representatives of the sexual majority. The goal of physicians (sexologists and health care providers) to help to find it so, and others fully. This is feasible if both doctors and patients, and society as a whole will be able to abandon the myths and prejudices that have acquired the problem of homosexuality.
№ 306811   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 01:08