sexual orientation [Theme]

- Maybe I'm gay?
- You had sex with a woman?
- One woman went down on me when I was sitting with her child.
- Well, you gave her back a "service"?
- No.
- Then you're not gay, and the lying Princess.
№ 390854   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 08:51
- Why I got involved with this bitch...
Yes because she has a great OPA! And you loved her back insert.
№ 385410   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2020 / 19:42
From the behavior of the local authorities - that determines sexual orientation in the eyes of the people.
№ 372484   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 04:08
- I've had enough of these sexy heroic strokes. Sex is cool, but an emotional connection - at zero.
- I have the same with Yollandi. There was no connection, but the lack of sex was super! The best in the world!
5 Season
№ 358315   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2019 / 00:02
- Oh, good afternoon! You just got on sale underwear!
- Jinx, how about a couple?
G - string I rubbed.
4 Season 4 Series
№ 350056   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2018 / 21:12
Today's lesson - democracy. A wonderful invention, at the forefront of the freedom of the individual, everyone has the opportunity and right to Express their opinion, no matter how strange it may be, and no matter how strange were the ways of the utterance. This is fine, however, if it really were so, I would probably would not have started to talk about it. And I began to talk about it, because I believe that it is all not so, but all the opposite, because the more freedom around, the less freedom I have personally. <...> I claim not to gays, not for the parade, I have a question - why downtown? Just I want freedom, I have a once off and I'm instead fully enjoy life in a democratic country, half a day stuck in traffic waiting for gay nameservers. Announced that the March organized for the society has changed its attitude towards minorities. I congratulate, you did it! If I didn't stupidly do not care, now clearly go nafig! Because why do I need to pass someone ahead to give way? Well there grandmother pregnant, but what do we have for a new category of beneficiaries in the country?
№ 348769   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 21:07
The problem is that heterosexual that Homo that many put an equal sign between sex and love. Hence there is a mutual dislike. Heterosexual believe that it is unacceptable to enter into relations with persons of their own sex. Homo in every way to cultivate it and only cause self-loathing. If straight people in time realized that publicly kissing a man and a woman as disgusting as gay; that the cultivation of heterosexual immorality in the media decomposes in exactly the same way as if it was done yet and gay; that same unbearably straight, extolling promiscuity and infidelity, and gay; something to look at men and women, fun issuing flat jokes about gays, while they themselves engaged in such depravity that any gay hair stand on end. The main mistake straight people is that all they see is sex.
№ 320810   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:01
You heat me a chair, I soon.
What?
- I have certain needs. One hundred years have not had sex.
Okay, and then I was surprised, I think, maybe in prison you change the orientation...
- And no dream, honey!
- Hey, Hey, why don't you warm up a seat for me. I'll catch up with you.
- What?
- Look. I got certain needs I gotta attend to, okay?
- Hey, good.
- I mean, I'm overdue.
- Good, man, hey, I was startin' to wonder about you. I thought, maybe, you know, the boys upstate brought about a few changes in you.
- Hey, in your dreams, lover!
№ 313921   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2018 / 15:05
In appearance to determine the type of sexual orientation is impossible. Exceptions are only those gay neurotics who behave exaggeratedly feminine (as they understand it). But they are a caricature of women, and especially gays.
№ 308041   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2017 / 22:46
Regardless of the nature of sexual orientation we all have to learn to be human.
№ 307915   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2017 / 13:05
My sexual orientation is not the most interesting thing about me.
2 Season
№ 304965   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 23:33
The gender of the person being tested's first love, finally reinforces this orientation.
№ 299807   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2017 / 00:27
Do you really think that sexual attraction to the opposite sex can impose? Are you an idiot? You do know that each of us, as embryos in the wombs of our mothers, until about the ninth week of pregnancy and boy and girl and only after that the body miraculously decides who you are. Orientation is, of course, a cocktail of upbringing, all kinds of external factors, psychological any, but nevertheless a huge part in this is the biological predisposition. If the viewing of the film, in which there are two characters-a gay man, awakens in you the desire to suck ***, I have bad news for you, dude!
№ 292460   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 04:51
- I'm beginning to suspect why his wife left him.
- He's not gay.
- Are you sure? It is a bit it looks like.
- No, he's like gay, but no.
- Sorry, I always wanted to have a friend who's gay. Well, to be more progressive, you know.
- You already have a black friend, what are you doing?
1 Season 1 Series
№ 291256   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2017 / 14:18
All people are born bisexual, they choose their sexual orientation, depending on life circumstances.
№ 285478   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 09:19