homosexuality [Theme]

But even if you hide your sexual orientation from yourself and friends, you will not be able to hide it from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. While you surf the Internet, watch YouTube or flipping through social networks, the algorithm will closely follow you to learn you and to tell Coca-Cola that if she wants to sell you your drinks, it is better to use advertising with half-naked guy and not the Topless girl. You yourself do not even know. But they will know, and the value of such information will amount to billions.
Even if you do, and even if you keep hiding from yourself and your are high school classmates, you won't be able to hide from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. As you surf the Web, watch YouTube or read your social media feed, the algorithms will discreetly monitor you, analyse you and tell Coca-Cola that if it wants to sell you some fizzy drink, it had better use the advertisement with the shirtless guy rather than the girl shirtless. You won't even know. But they will know, and such information will be worth billions
Quote Explanation: In the future, according to the author, the computer software will capture the feelings and emotions of people. A secret intimate features of an individual will be for the Internet holdings of open data.
№ 377732   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2019 / 11:52
But even if you hide your sexual orientation from yourself and friends, you will not be able to hide it from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. While you surf the Internet, watch YouTube or flipping through social networks, the algorithm will closely follow you to learn you and to tell Coca-Cola that if she wants to sell you your drinks, it is better to use advertising with half-naked guy and not the Topless girl. You yourself do not even know. But they will know, and the value of such information will amount to billions.
Even if you do, and even if you keep hiding from yourself and your are high school classmates, you won't be able to hide from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. As you surf the Web, watch YouTube or read your social media feed, the algorithms will discreetly monitor you, analyse you and tell Coca-Cola that if it wants to sell you some fizzy drink, it had better use the advertisement with the shirtless guy rather than the girl shirtless. You won't even know. But they will know, and such information will be worth billions
Quote Explanation: In the future, according to the author, the computer software will capture the feelings and emotions of people. A secret intimate features of an individual will be for the Internet holdings of open data.
№ 377729   Added Viker 04-09-2019 / 11:52
Most people have bad knows. I myself am only at 21, after years of denial, finally realized that I was gay. And my case is no exception. In adolescence, many gays are questioning their sexual orientation.
Most people don't know themselves very well. When I was twenty-one, I finally realised that I was gay, after several years of living in denial. That's hardly exceptional. Many gay men spend their entire teenage years are unsure about their sexuality.
Quote Explanation: The author makes another coming out in the pages of the book
№ 377728   Added Viker 04-09-2019 / 11:51
Homosexual sex the best thing in the world, you know why? This is obvious, because there are no women.
2 Season 5 Series
№ 376037   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2019 / 02:24
- Matt Wozniak and his secret lover-gay of internal Affairs are planning a robbery?
- Yes, the rights to this movie will be worth more loot.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 373141   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 15:20
- I will arrange for official inspection, fills, throw a delicious hashish in the service a safe and all - will close. Close, how to drink immediately. And then there is more know what will happen? And there I am master of my ass before the first shower, I'll put a hole on the first day immediately. Just because I'm beautiful, bitch. I am very-very-very beautiful. Christine, you know it or not?
- You are beautiful, don't worry.
- Oh, do not comfort me, Christine, please, I beg you. I know perfectly well that I'm just a cock Alain Delon. I was there fresh, rosy, as soon as she gets sushi and purupuru and propeller.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 370703   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:15
Love is love in every one of its manifestations. He was convinced that homosexuals are experiencing feelings of love so subtly and deeply as is rarely seen in people of traditional orientation.
№ 363606   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2019 / 04:04
- The producer decided that I was from "these," because I like shaking hands and gossiping.
But he's just British.
- Speaking of stereotypes.
Quote Explanation: The producers took the guy for a gay man to do together.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 361694   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2019 / 22:04
Homosexuality is when God gives talented chance not to be burdened with children.
№ 357725   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2019 / 16:04
- I have something to ask you. I do not care what will be the answer, I just need to know. Are you gay?
Gay I? We've already discussed.
You know, just... Finn showed me a tape of you and some guy in the underground Parking.
- What is written there?
- How do you talk to the guy.
- Talking to a guy? Oh, here I ***!
Yeah I didn't believe him! So I'm so on it and got in the bar! And then we come to you, you're in the pics cuddling with some guy and COOK! And shirts you have colour-coordinated.
- Well, I guess I'm just hard-headed gepatraj!
4 Season 5 Series
№ 354718   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 04:21
- What did I do?
What are you talking about?
- I loved you, I supported you in all your endeavors. I gave you the opportunity to fulfill your dreams. I don't understand why do you punish me.
- There's no way that you're not being punished.
I don't understand. You are a beautiful woman.
- Dad...
- Have you ever thought about that day when I stand before God's judgment? What are you going to tell him when he opens the book of life and reads your sins?
- I say: "I am your creation and I am proud of that."
Quote Explanation: Melvin is the father of Bette and he does not accept and condemns the sexual orientation of his daughter.
2 Season 11 Series
№ 352547   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2018 / 03:07
I would rather my son died in an accident than be gay.
Quote Explanation: in an interview with Playboy magazine, June 2011
№ 348279   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 11:04
Again told about Oktyabrina Mikhailovna Semenova. She said the fact is that we all eventually must die. This is the most important thing. We are going to die. But if this is understood, it does not matter blue your friend or not blue. It just becomes a pity. Regardless of the color. And feel sorry for myself. And parents. All. And that's all that matters. Will be settled by itself. Importantly, still alive. She says, and she looks at me and then asks - do you understand? I say understand.
№ 347529   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2018 / 02:03
- How do you live with these gays?
- They're not gay.
- Some gay!
- If I don't kiss and hug. When mom died, they took me in. They are good.
- Your mother died?
Yes, she died in a car accident. Everybody says this, But it's not true. She... took drugs. A lot of drugs. And one day... she had an overdose.
You're lying! Can't be!
I swear to you.
№ 345041   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 01:28
- How do you manage to hide?
- What?
- You're gay.
- I don't!.. Okay. I'm gay. But I'm not like everyone else.
- How you treated others?
- In terms of?
- You don't want to know who you really are. Pretend, Yes?
- Well, Yes...
And what were you doing?
Nothing. I just played hockey.
№ 345040   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 01:27