drinks [Theme]

What do we do when fear comes to us? We tell him: “Make yourself at home! Maybe tea or coffee? ”, And he says:“ No, I need everything, ”and, alas, this is not about drinks.
№ 450149   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2023 / 13:36
Long-term use of marijuana in large quantities can develop a habit like nail biting or you can put on weight and become temporarily absent-minded and forgetful, but after a month, after the abuse stops, all symptoms will subside.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with the magazine “BestPageOnEarth"
№ 441137   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:06
My good friends from the yard taught me: not to smoke, not to spend money on harmful drinks and drugs, not to deceive and not betray true friends, not to use the kindness of a good person for their own selfish purposes, not to drink.
№ 427429   Added Айдар 14-09-2021 / 10:02
Spirits, but not relationships
№ 420898   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 02:45
beverages! What should I drink? These rosy cocktails that make you dry like a unicorn? I don't like women's drinks. They are sweet, they have bubbles in them, they swell from the bubbles. Do you think a woman, after a few glasses, sits on a chair and bends over because she seduces you? No! A man is waiting for a loud track.
Release Date: 06.03.2021
№ 419909   Added Viker 31-05-2021 / 09:37
The cow is a hoofed animal domesticated on Earth for numerous purposes, from which food, drinks, fertilizers and designer shoes are obtained. People raise cows on farms, and then cut their throats, butcher the carcass, arrange the meat in portions, freeze it, sell it and cook it. By doing all this, they apparently gain the right to rename the cow to beef. These words sound very different: apparently, when a person eats a cow, the last thing he wants is to think about this animal.
№ 418229   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:12
- There are two types of people in the world, Kim. Those who love real coffee, and those who drink glamorous drinks with stupid names.
- You know, I'm not shy about wearing masala tea with cinnamon and spices. Thank you very much.
- Smells of Christmas vomit from your cup.
- I'm fine with that.
№ 407780   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 00:54
And it was heard that the mate seemed to be between the stanzas.
№ 407065   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 22:06
- Well isn't that wonderful juice? There's even artificial flesh is so like real juice.
№ 393168   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 15:45
I smoke a cigarette and just look at the dark rectangle of the window. Very loud, as always happens in the vestibule, knocking the wheels on the joints. They say that in Europe such a clatter no, they have a different technology of laying tracks, and there are no gaps between the rails, and that did not knock on anything. On the one hand, it's probably great, but what kind of drive the train without the sound of wheels, which is used and which does not interfere with, but rather lulls? I don't know... sometimes my dad says at the cottage, when going with your fry the kebabs under vodka: "the Main thing is booze is not a drink, and entourage." I agree, probably... Here, it would seem, what a funny detail, this is the sound of the wheels. And without it already and the train would not train.
№ 381886   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:12
But the brew was previously one! Only the brew was, I remember when he came to the city center, barrel brew and says "KVASS", if you doubt it. Interestingly, in this yellow metal rusty dented garbage? Maybe Prosecco or Mojito?
Quote Explanation: Prosecco — Italian wine, dry, sparkling. It is made from glera grapes.
№ 380917   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 04:18
But even if you hide your sexual orientation from yourself and friends, you will not be able to hide it from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. While you surf the Internet, watch YouTube or flipping through social networks, the algorithm will closely follow you to learn you and to tell Coca-Cola that if she wants to sell you your drinks, it is better to use advertising with half-naked guy and not the Topless girl. You yourself do not even know. But they will know, and the value of such information will amount to billions.
Even if you do, and even if you keep hiding from yourself and your are high school classmates, you won't be able to hide from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. As you surf the Web, watch YouTube or read your social media feed, the algorithms will discreetly monitor you, analyse you and tell Coca-Cola that if it wants to sell you some fizzy drink, it had better use the advertisement with the shirtless guy rather than the girl shirtless. You won't even know. But they will know, and such information will be worth billions
Quote Explanation: In the future, according to the author, the computer software will capture the feelings and emotions of people. A secret intimate features of an individual will be for the Internet holdings of open data.
№ 377732   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2019 / 11:52
But even if you hide your sexual orientation from yourself and friends, you will not be able to hide it from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. While you surf the Internet, watch YouTube or flipping through social networks, the algorithm will closely follow you to learn you and to tell Coca-Cola that if she wants to sell you your drinks, it is better to use advertising with half-naked guy and not the Topless girl. You yourself do not even know. But they will know, and the value of such information will amount to billions.
Even if you do, and even if you keep hiding from yourself and your are high school classmates, you won't be able to hide from Amazon, Alibaba or the secret police. As you surf the Web, watch YouTube or read your social media feed, the algorithms will discreetly monitor you, analyse you and tell Coca-Cola that if it wants to sell you some fizzy drink, it had better use the advertisement with the shirtless guy rather than the girl shirtless. You won't even know. But they will know, and such information will be worth billions
Quote Explanation: In the future, according to the author, the computer software will capture the feelings and emotions of people. A secret intimate features of an individual will be for the Internet holdings of open data.
№ 377729   Added Viker 04-09-2019 / 11:52
Do not eat, drink four days nicer
So much to eat and drink - for one.
№ 366493   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2019 / 12:12