maniacs [Theme]

And there is no end in sight. No matter what I do, no matter how many monsters I catch, it will never be enough. But this is no reason to give up. A wise man once told me that you start saving the world by saving every single life. And that's what I'm trying to do. That's all I can do.
№ 450339   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:37
Only a maniac can give an elf a chisel, unless, of course, he wants his initials carved on his forehead.
№ 441285   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 07:30
One day I returned to the place where three corpses lay. It was necessary to put the police on a false trail, so I decided to take their heads and move them to the neighboring forest. Three heads - they have already rotted - threw into the bag (he was wearing gloves, a medical mask). And with these three heads, I walked around the city for a long time, went to the store to buy cigarettes and a couple of cans of a cocktail, and rode on the bus with them. Nobody suspected anything. You never know what for three rounds - maybe three cabbages.
Quote Explanation: Bychkov is a Russian serial killer. In the period from September 2009 to January 2012, he committed 9 proven murders in the city of Belinsky, Penza Region.
№ 441151   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:48
I go out once in the morning, and my shoes are all covered in blood. She was already baked. Everyone is looking at me, but they are silent. I went to the pump, laundered and went about my business.
Quote Explanation: Bychkov is a Russian serial killer. In the period from September 2009 to January 2012, he committed 9 proven murders in the city of Belinsky, Penza Region.
№ 441150   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:45
Brother... He's three years younger. We grew up with him. There is another brother, but with that our fathers are different, and with this we have common mother and father. When he was beaten, he became disabled (second group). He's not right in the head now. He will come to the store and not remember what to buy. Law enforcement agencies did not find the offenders, although it was not difficult: we all know each other, the city is quite small. Yes, they did not look. I found and punished.
№ 441149   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:42
We all drink. When I entered the Pedagogical College (I didn’t want to be a teacher, I just had to get rid of the army), I went to classes drunk. No, nobody noticed. It is not clear to me in my condition. Only the smell could give out. But there are chewing gums (laughs). And the teachers didn't care. Nobody cares.
№ 441148   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:39
I killed another man, but I am too cowardly to kill myself, so I want to be killed by a woman's hand - this will be my atonement.
№ 441146   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:33
Look: when you like a girl, you want to see her as often as possible, smell her, kiss her, right? Well, plus to all this, I want to eat it. Of course people don't understand me. But the thing is, I don't want to kill her at the same time - a dead girl becomes just a corpse, a thing. If it were possible, I would eat this girl alive. Yes, to be honest, I don’t understand at all why it’s only me who has such a desire.
№ 441144   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:27
Perhaps the reason for my fascination with this type of woman is that I myself have always been small and ugly. Suffering from an inferiority complex, I always chose people who were completely opposite to me.
№ 441141   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:18
Long-term use of marijuana in large quantities can develop a habit like nail biting or you can put on weight and become temporarily absent-minded and forgetful, but after a month, after the abuse stops, all symptoms will subside.
Quote Explanation: In an interview with the magazine “BestPageOnEarth"
№ 441137   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:06
If I can touch you, then I can kill you.
Quote Explanation: Manson said this after, during one of the interviews, unexpectedly for everyone, he extended his hand forward and touched the tip of the journalist's nose with his finger.
№ 441135   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:00
The prison certainly had its effect, but I doubt that anyone can call me crushed, defeated and devastated. Or that I'm sinking more and more into a manic frenzy. I can guarantee the opposite is happening - I'm only getting stronger
№ 441131   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 23:48
- Yeah, average. Hope.
Quote Explanation: Interview with Chikatilo a month before the death penalty, January 14, 1994.
№ 441129   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 23:42
- Yes, I’m already so, detached, somewhere not on earth, but higher, with God, or something. Somewhere in the Universe, I look at everything from there. I'm already above it all.
Quote Explanation: Interview with Chikatilo a month before the death penalty, January 14, 1994.
№ 441128   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 23:39
The tone labeled "Let's be reasonable" was used to pull the villain down to the opponent's level. Rich life experience told him that all megalomaniacs, from supercomputers to giant space shrimp, reacted very vividly when they were treated as equals. This really provoked them and at the same time forced them to give away all their weak points. If they stopped stroking their beard (this was especially true for shrimp), and their eyes involuntarily jumped to the big red button with the inscription "Self-destruction", the day was declared not in vain.
№ 429334   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:53