pardon [Theme]

When we are sick, we receive wounds, or we approach death and die, or we suffer a lack of necessary needs and have no one to show mercy to us; and if at the same time we say: How
№ 465624   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:15
He says to Moses: I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy; I will regret whoever I feel sorry for. So, pardon does not depend on the one who wishes and not on the one who strives, but on God who has mercy.
Quote Explanation: Cathedral Epistle of St. Apostle Paul (9:15,16)
№ 456685   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2023 / 17:18
When the pain of sin becomes unbearable, it means that soon he will be pardoned.
№ 443690   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2022 / 15:21
- Yes, I’m already so, detached, somewhere not on earth, but higher, with God, or something. Somewhere in the Universe, I look at everything from there. I'm already above it all.
Quote Explanation: Interview with Chikatilo a month before the death penalty, January 14, 1994.
№ 441128   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 23:39
People can be led astray by a few wicked people who have played on their fear. Some thought that in the future I would treat them harshly and unfairly because in the past they were on the side of my enemy. It's not true. The past is the past. All Englishmen, Northerners and Southerners, from the east or from the west, are perceived in my heart equally as my subjects. So this time I demonstrated mercy and loving forgiveness. This time! But the innocent and guilty need to know that mercy is not a weakness, and what was once seen as stupidity will not be considered stupid again.
№ 424598   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:45
- No, Richard!
- Avenge our father's death!
- No, it shouldn't. He was an anointed king and if we kill him, we will be no better than him! He is a traitor and an enemy of my reign. But the Lord gave it to us to show that my authority is just and true. Let's give cousin Henry shelter in the Tower and show the mercy he refused our father.
Quote Explanation: After the capture of Henry VI, the former king, Richard of Gloucester (future King Richard III) would attack him to kill him, but his brother, Edward IV (the current king), would not allow him to do so.
№ 413955   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 07:57
- Why father had not announced his decision publicly?
- You all remember my friend Leofric, Sachs to the bone. He once told me that I can't beat Alfred, because the big-headed bugger. Your father could not announce its decision for this moment that people saw their new king Edward holds court. I hope fair.
Quote Explanation: A dying king Alfred secretly pardoned of uhtred, after his death, the court had questioned the decision.
№ 401897   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 01:51
- From that day you are pardoned.
- Provided that I stay in Wintoncester?
- You are pardoned regardless of the decision. And if that door happened to the guards that I probably will dismiss them. I did the trick - I voiced the request and does not require a response.
- Thank you, my Lord, that was corrected.
- I had to close my eyes and stand before heaven's gate. Hope for our meeting, I supported in my life. For of uhtred, true Lord of Bebbanburg! The one that I was not able to understand, but without which it would die a king.
№ 401824   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 15:51
- Who's there? Who are you?
- Athos. Musketeer Of His Majesty.
- The Comte de La fere?
- No, Athos. The Comte de La fere killed you.
- What do you want?
- A document signed by the cardinal.
And you know that...
- The death sentence of D'artagnan from you.
And what do you want? In the name of friendship to kill the one pardoned in the name of love?
Quote Explanation: A series of "Milady's Vengeance".
№ 370118   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 01:04
Trait of the Russian people - compassionate after curses.
№ 365866   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:03
Your bravery and loyalty during this testing should be encouraged. I have a special gift: you will have the honour of executing this traitor.
- But you promised to spare me!
And I spared you. A quick death is a happy fate for you.
This man fought for you.
- To save your life you now take.
- You gave him your word.
- You are taking the side of traitor, not of a king?
- I'm a soldier, not an executioner.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 364184   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 20:07