maniacs [Theme] Page 2

- Tell me, Paul, if I start to dig your pond, I mean serious digging, I'll find her there?
Okay, the advantage is on your side, Jack. <...> You can't even imagine the pain that I have inside.
- Huh...
- No, wait, just hear me out! Let me tell you. Have an idea for a transaction - full acceptance. I will describe all the details, about each of the victims. Remember the details of all the crimes of all. I have a very good memory. I will fill the case to capacity and tie the top with ribbon. Only not injection! Lock me up in a mental hospital, anything, but not injection! I deserve to live with this pain.
I gave you a chance. Enough.
- No, look, you owe me! I decided to give you a ride on the road, otherwise your mission would have failed! My decision, my idea, it was my story! What, not enough? It seems that way. I gave it to you. Leave me the ending.
My I like more.
Quote Explanation: The floor was facing the death penalty.
№ 346899   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 12:04
- I am grateful to you, Jack. Maybe you find that hard to believe, but true. And you know why? Because you were sent to me by God. The tramp, who leads by the nose of the police, kills all these women are such helpless, taken somewhere in the deep woods and brutally stabbed to death there, but fate gives me a chance to stop you.
- I didn't kill those women.
- No need to convince me. Know why you never caught me? When Providence gives me a sign, I'll recognize immediately. <...> But you still have to take that chance. The tramp coming along the road, don't let him go, pick him up, slightly sapuri his head. You made me work for it. Think you know more than me about life? I'm just the writer, right? I'll show you the reality. You created it.
Quote Explanation: Floor, deciding that Jack was a psychopath who wanted to throw him in his crimes.
№ 346897   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 12:02
- Looks like a typical arsonist, a white seventeen-twenty years, not a woman, she's less and out for revenge. Looks like our guy's a student.
- Don't be so sure. If you rely too much on precedent, there is no place unexpected. If it's from a month at the fire, went to three, then it's an escalation, after a fire in the building, it felt more satisfying. The power of life and death.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 344893   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 01:17
Was dirty raincoat wearing,
The black cylinder is crushed in an accordion,
At his feet he looked
And in his fist he clutched the mask.
But someone shouted: Hey!
Have fun you little.
In such a cheerful bright day
How can you be so miserable?
And rogue looked up
And the evil voice replied:
All the pain I'd be happy
And from that I am so cheerless.
I masked red apes
On the occasion to get to you dreamed
If not stone cursed
I fell on the head!
№ 333229   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 14:20
- Do you not understand? I did it for you. These two - they betrayed you.
I didn't ask about it.
But you deserve it. I found in the attic diaries Hoffman. He understood how hard it is to lose the other person. Wanted to show the world that you cannot abandon the men.
- Not for you to decide who you want to be! Not me...
Quote Explanation: Maniac killer imitated the Broken Hearts (Hoffman), which was operating in the 50s and killed people who change their partner.
3 Season 18 Series
№ 325687   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 12:02
Know before you judge maniacs, you need to know, what were their neighbors.
№ 323542   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2018 / 00:04
All the freaks trying to prove that they are not maniacs.
№ 305159   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 21:12
You know, it could be dangerous. My uncle's whole family died for the untied lace. On Christmas morning they ran down the stairs, stumbled, and then a maniac chopped down their sausage.
7 Season 11 Series
№ 303011   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2017 / 22:27
People are born just so I killed them.
№ 300629   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2017 / 13:09
- And you what, you've never faced maniacs?
- Today, for the first time.
- When it is necessary to begin...
<...>
- I'm talking about motive. Money, jealousy, revenge, I don't care! Usually, when the motive appears, immediately release. But with maniac it is not so. Here try to determine why the maniac someone's death?
- So, it turns out, my Stalker's motives are never?
- No, the motive is there, but usually, he is so wild that most investigators are simply unable to identify it.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 298769   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2017 / 06:03
I'm investigating a murder, and I think it was done by the maniac. No trace, no leads, but I think if I understand his inner motives, then...
- You know, in one of the old books it is written: "Reasoning maniac have about justification, and not amenable to correction".
The blejleru! Translation into Russian was made in 1908-the year it went from there this inaccuracy. In the original there is no word "about", it said "subjective". Agree - there is a difference.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 293462   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 19:27
The maniacs are no days off.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 289999   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2017 / 08:59
Serial killers do on a small scale what governments do - in large. They are a product of our time. Bloodthirsty time.
№ 260424   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:15
To live like you is a crime against life! Life from such turns away, and sends them like me.
№ 260423   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:15