maniacs [Theme] Page 3

Here I go down the street and meet me across a girl - on one hand beautiful and I want to meet her, to spend the night with her... But I know I cut off her head, releasing her guts... in short, I'm a romantic.
№ 260422   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:15
Psycho maniac sees from afar.
№ 250469   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:48
Maniacs often keep some sort of trophy, which fuels their imagination. This is usually inconspicuous, quite a innocent Souvenirs that have special meaning only to the killer - a piece of clothing, a lock of hair or earring.
№ 248104   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:19
At two in the morning, when I finished my shift, Ted walked me to my car and said, "Ann, please, lock the doors, I don't want you to have something bad happen on the way home." Who knew that I just stayed locked up, probably with the most dangerous man in the Western States.
Quote Explanation: From the memoirs of Ann rule, who worked with Ted Bundy on the helpline
№ 246728   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:27
Perhaps [serial killers] have enough at all times. Just then, there was no television to convey the shocking news to every home. For me the worst thing is that maniacs are ordinary people, they came to us from the moon. Even Hitler was human, it gave birth to a perfectly normal woman. But why are they becoming so, why is this happening?
That is the problem. Each of us get along good and evil. The main thing - that evil did not prevail.
№ 239841   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:22
These maniacs it is impossible to promote - it's very dangerous that the film proves "natural Born killers". On the other hand, the real killers become folk heroes - they're just terrible and disgusting how the same Chikatilo. Hannibal Lecter is rather fantastic character. Yes, he is an intellectual icon of evil, but still not found those who would want to imitate him.
№ 239836   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:22
To catch a maniac, maniac need another!
№ 227381   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:36
Each person has a hobby.
Quote Explanation: To the question of why he robbed graves and transferred the human remains to his house.
№ 222510   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:03
The killer takes revenge. Gets his power.
- Finds peace and rest, - said Max.
- Maybe not, - I said. - If you just need to shut someone's mouth, there are easier ways than tortured to death.
№ 216779   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:53
- John is a vegetarian, mom said.
I myself currently so I never thought. "Vegetarian" seemed to me a much more clear life position than "not eating meat". I'm not tied to meat is murder. I just... no, actually, connected. With regard to himself. But how many vegetarians cherishes thoughts about killing their own kind?
- Vegetarian! exclaimed Kurt. What could a reasonable person to encourage such nonsense?
"The desire not to kill the idiot like you", I thought.
№ 216775   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:52
Brooke became in my life a real anomaly, a confusing knot, because of which everything went wrong: all the plans, all the rules. With any other girl, I would say, of course, did not, and dreamed it I, I would in a whole week forbade myself to think about it. It was safe, I was so used to.
But because of the situation I have the rules stretched like a rubber, otherwise imposed on I Brooke they do not fit. I made a long list of exceptions to get into the space between the "ignore it completely" and "to kidnap, threatening with a knife".
№ 216763   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:52
My rules were created to keep Mr. Monster, but the fact that they had a strong side effect: I stayed away from life. The man, forcing himself not to notice interesting people, usually not found friends. First I was not particularly upset, and I'm happy to ignore the world with all its temptations. But my mother on this account had other ideas, and now, taking an active part in my treatment of sociopathy, she drove me into such a situation, of which I saw no way out. She claimed that the only way the acquisition of social skills is communication. And she knew that I liked brook, and therefore was pushing us at every opportunity. When I was given a temporary driver's license, my mom came up with a trick: she took a car on credit, and parents Brooke said that I could every morning taking the girl to school. They liked it: first, the nearest bus stop was eight blocks; second, they didn't know what I dream about at night, as I balsamina their daughter.
№ 216761   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:52
- You're crazy! You know the time?
She looked at the phone.
- Already know. What? Metro still ran.
And maniacs?
- Everyone was busy. Spring on the nose. A great deal of work.
№ 216716   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:51
- Why do people kill each other?
- People kill when their feelings towards each other going through the roof. No matter love it or hate. Feelings that came from you, and you need to remove. And the most radical method - it is murder.
- But there are those who don't need a reason.
Is not the killer, it's the maniacs. The murder occurs only when a person puts on the scales of his honor and his past. When you kill, you bear that sin. But the maniacs it's different. The one you kill people, but the one who kills, have long lost their human appearance.
7 Series
№ 203420   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:47
- Well done, boy, ' said the vampire, when I finished my story. - I had this guard for libel to call for a duel, and then you are there just remember.
- You still say that he had the whole city to cut the damn bloodsucker - protested Silvana. I really had thought that something was wrong, and wanted to ask her about it as she continued perfectly calm voice: - it was Necessary to slaughter quietly still at the gate and then blame everything on his friends.
"Weird," I said, after the first shock.
- What?
So, I'm still not turned into a bloodthirsty maniac - I was indignant. - Why do you always think about how if someone is stabbing them. I'm used to, and suddenly you hear someone else?
№ 201262   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 22:14