maniacs [Theme] Page 1

crash? More visors a little to one side and purely hip-hop maniacs! <...> A policeman in a baseball cap is like a judge with an inflatable hammer and rattles.
Release Date: 01.11.2019
№ 427225   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 19:12
The monster is a frighteningly strong and sometimes disgusting creature, notable precisely because of the horror that inspires it. However, despite its original meaning, this term can also be used to refer to a person who sharply and usually for the worse differs from others in his moral qualities. As Primo Levi, an Italian writer and poet who survived the Auschwitz imprisonment, said, “There are monsters, but their numbers are too small to be a real threat. Ordinary people are much more dangerous - employees, functionaries, ready to believe and act without asking any questions. " What distinguishes the nature of the monstrous from the nature of man? Man obeys the law, be it the law of nature or the law of society. The monster doesn't just break the law - it repeals it. Who do we usually call monsters? For example, a werewolf is a monster that overrides the laws of nature. Transforms from a man to a wolf and vice versa. Sociopaths and maniacs are monsters that annul the laws of society. The law establishes what psychoanalysis calls reality testing, the need to measure oneself against the laws of nature and the laws of this society. Testing reality and bumping into laws and prohibitions, we see our limitations and experience losses. Coming close to the line established by the law, we feel anxiety, anxiety of approaching our own limit. Overcoming this trait, the human is transformed into a monstrous, not knowing limitations, anxiety and loss. But what is provoking such a transformation? What kind of person can be called a monster and what kind of monster can be considered evil? Who in general has the right to operate with such quantities as good or evil?
Quote Explanation: Quote from video «Anime that will not leave you indifferent / How «Monster» Urasawa changed everything?»
№ 426239   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 01:12
It's a shame to admit it, but still - the serial maniac has become a superstar.
№ 419023   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 15:51
“Less than half of them have above average IQs. No, the main problem is how well they have learned to choose the right place, the right sacrifice, and the right time. Our case has a weakness - its choice of victims. If he hunted completely random girls or chose a target among minorities, we might never know about him at all. Another issue is how good they are at pretenders. You will never know how much he hates you personally and all other people from a conversation with him. Or, even worse, how indifferent he is to people. Indifference is much worse than hatred. In this case, people are just cardboard for a maniac. Absolutely empty and lifeless. This gives them the "moral right" to do whatever they want. This relieves them of remorse. And allows them not to flinch in court if it comes to court. The main advice that I can give you is to try to look behind his civilian mask. Try to break it and see what happens on the other side.
“Less than half of them have above average IQs. No, the...
№ 416915   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 02:21
I’m afraid we don’t understand their reasons ... People who hurt others for the sake of their pleasures. They do everything for themselves and never suffer from remorse. Are you wondering what these scum might be thinking? I don’t know, and I don’t have a special desire to know. Unreasonable evil ...
I’m afraid we don’t understand their reasons ... People who...
№ 416753   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:12
It is a mistake to think that the maniacs are out there somewhere, there they are! Maniacs are us. Everything.
№ 415785   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 12:12
Love for children was invented by maniacs and revolutionaries. In all their bloodsheds they always refer to the plight of the poor babies. And, mind you, not yours - strangers.
№ 408311   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:29
A huge number of serial murders were solved solely because the maniacs themselves came into contact with law enforcement agencies or chose some outsiders to communicate. Such people consider themselves to be some kind of artists. They need applause, fans, a calling.
№ 406093   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2020 / 08:15
- All the Yakuza froze in absolute terror!
- I'm glad to be back, but it's too much. I don't want to accept the war in my country.
- She's in a good mood. In Roanapur haven't had a big fight. She was one of those who would refuse to have sex if there is a war.
Is wrong.
- They are freaks of the war. Lost part of the balls and rollers in Afghanistan.
Quote Explanation: Revie tells about the Balalaika. Hotel Moscow is taking part in the war between the clans. The action takes place in Japan.
№ 398847   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 13:03
Hey, girls, that look in the window?
Why, beautiful, to torture the boys?
Here hip-hop freaks at the point of attack
Want someone to earn the love.
№ 395308   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 10:15
Similar styles,- said the psychiatrist never get tired of killing. It is their drug, their need. Moreover, this is their secret life.
№ 385013   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 18:46
Your little brain I'll be eaten by the dog:
You know that money for food for her forever, no.
From thine eyes come eye delicious gum
From the liver I'll make a great pate.
And all that will remain in the flask I will despertou.
Put in the collection will be something to remember!
And your anniversary flask gently wipe I...
Your collection will be just 25!
№ 384794   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:00
I shared your body with a knife into three parts
And heart-propyl, kidney sold, and lungs burned.
Everything was fine, but a sudden misfortune:
I searched, but never found your feet.
Cut off your head, I smiled...
Where there is La Gioconda, with his crooked grin...
You're so amazing, remember when you are laughing!
Why do not understand, refused to become my wife!
№ 384793   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:58
The first bullet for you and one for me.
- No one dies today.
- Do you not understand? We've always been connected. It is inevitable.
You're right on that but hear me out, because I owe a lot to you. Thanks to you I became a better person, I became a better mother, thanks to you. You changed me.
We've changed each other.
- When I have to choose between the easy and right way - I think of you. I got better because I met you.
You can't even look at me.
Because in your eyes I see myself. I see you see me - a lost, ruined, dirty. I can feel it. Please, please, no more blood.
- Things are different now. Everything will be fine, it will help to fix it. This is my last gift.
3 Season 9 Series
№ 379078   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 17:19
- First a murder every three months, and now a new body the next day.
- The pleasure of killing each time is faster.
- So he will still kill.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 370404   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:14