military [Theme]

Then, alarmed by unconfirmed rumors that the Inglesi would take away medals, war photographs and notices of the death of their husbands and sons in the war, people flocked to their gardens and fields to bury these relics. And even Amedeo one night took Flavio’s medal, wrapped it in a piece of leather and hid it under a palm tree in the yard.
Quote Explanation: The behavior of citizens after the victory over the fascists.
№ 463487   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:17
- Wow - David looked at the bottom of the bottle and seeing that there was no more booze left, he threw it into the thickets - a cool history lesson... but I didn’t remember anything.
№ 463257   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 15:15
...I didn’t like to read military books, although in my childhood and youth this was everyone’s favorite reading. All my peers. And this is not surprising - we were children of Victory. Children of the winners. The first thing I remember about the war? Your childhood melancholy among incomprehensible and frightening words. People always remembered the war: at school and at home, at weddings and christenings, on holidays and at memorial services. Even in children's conversations.
№ 458830   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:53
Regiments led by the Ovnets fought with the city's enemies throughout the Sto Plain, causing incredible damage. Sometimes even to enemy troops [According to a tradition cultivated for centuries by military strategists of a certain type, the main indicator of the success of military operations is gigantic losses. Well, if they are carried by the opposite side, this is already a complete triumph].
№ 457224   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2023 / 22:06
“With all due respect, General, the military has done enough damage already. Cobra will deal with it on its own.
№ 456345   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2023 / 14:15
What can you offer them? Leggings with piping? They can’t see this edge, now they are taking up machine guns, don’t you want ...
№ 450507   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 12:51
I love it when it's cozy at home: no women, no children, in general, like in the barracks.
№ 450504   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 12:42
Junkers, run! Under military move!
№ 450502   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 10:39
What was the name of Churchill's post-war plan for the war with the USSR? "Unthinkable"? Well, by and large, it is now working, albeit with a considerable, several decades, delay. Even the players are the same, including the secondary characters. From the point of view of the military, primarily nuclear and missile technologies that the country has today (thanks for them to Beria, Slavsky, Korolev, Khariton, Zeldovich, Tamm, Yangel and everyone else who was involved in these areas), it is more difficult to destroy us than Then. From all other points of view, it's easier. Fortunately, today's Russia is already halved compared to the Russian Empire and the USSR, which was also a superpower, which we don’t even have in sight. And what is, neither their own know nor the West understand. Since the military operations in Ukraine so far demonstrate that what was not expected or believed to be in piece quantities, suddenly turned out to be in abundance, and what was expected, for a long time and hyped at all corners, is not. And either it doesn’t exist at all, or it doesn’t exist in the right quantities, or its bosses don’t understand for what purposes they hold it for the time being, you can’t figure it out with fire during the day. However, it is not really necessary. The less you know, the better you sleep. Let the enemies twitch once again.
Quote Explanation: Telegram channel "ARMAGEDDONYCH" (27.01.23).
№ 449502   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 11:12
We are a winning team. We have military clarity.
№ 447807   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2022 / 18:24
I taught Varvara Gulyaeva so that she could delve into everything, think about everything independently. I wanted her to become a person with a broad outlook, with a conscious faith in the future. And you, perhaps, it was during these war years that you managed to impose your faith on her - blind faith, in which you don’t need to think, you don’t need to reason. The world for her became dark and incomprehensible. We won the war - why should she, Varvara, analyze, why puzzle over questions, why and why - just God's grace. Since the war, it has become more difficult to live on the Gumnishchi collective farm. How to fix the situation? Again, one answer: that's God's will. And so in everything and everywhere - mental blindness. And from blindness, from the unknown, a purely animal fear of life appears. Fear of God's wrath, fear of superiors, fear of rain at the wrong time, fear of a cat crossing the road. And then you hammer in: be patient, for everything is from God, be submissive. Submission, a lazy mind and fear - this is quite enough to make a spiritual slave out of a person. Whether you wanted it or not, you created spiritually poor people, moral freaks in our time. Thank you for your small benefit, but know that we also appreciated the harm.
№ 447002   Added Viker 28-11-2022 / 13:55
I was afraid that my invention, in the conditions of our social order, would do more harm than good. A struggle has already begun around Ichthyander. Who denounced me out of revenge? Here is this Zurita who stole Ichthyander from me. And the generals and admirals would have taken away Zurit Ichthyander, what good, in order to force the amphibious man to sink warships. No, I could not make Ichthyander and the "Ichthyanders" common property in a country where struggle and greed turn the highest discoveries into evil, increasing the amount of human suffering.
№ 446995   Added Viker 28-11-2022 / 13:54
they don't even try to hide that they are bombing power plants solely to harm people. They are proud that they leave schools, kindergartens, hospitals, residential buildings without light, which makes people sit in the dark.
Quote Explanation: already
№ 446544   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2022 / 00:36
Children and generals love to scare others.
№ 440765   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:04