military [Theme] Page 1

deadly things.
№ 439257   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:15
If you rise to the rank of major, then they will be buried at the expense of the state. Well, so-so, of course, motivation.
№ 438261   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2022 / 11:06
Crazy people are treated by doctors, countries that are crazy are treated by the military.
№ 437818   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 19:21
We are against war. We ask, appeal and demand to stop hostilities in Ukraine. There is nothing more valuable than human life. For fifteen years, our foundation has been living under this motto and saving children. During this time we have helped seventy thousand patients. Each saved child is months and years of work for adults: parents, doctors, fund employees and volunteers. It pains us to realize that in a brotherly country, children and adults can die just like that - not from a long illness, but from a bullet or a fragment of a rocket explosion. Stop, stop the war.
№ 436519   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 06:54
I love my homeland, but I have strained relations with the government. During the war, when these two concepts coincided, millions of people had a single feeling ... It was as if I myself saw half a million deaths when I crawled wounded to the medical battalion for a day and a half. With a broken leg, he climbed over the corpses, because he didn’t have the strength to get up or at least crawl along the side. Until now, those military impressions “work” in my subconscious.
№ 435055   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2022 / 01:57
How quickly here the former soldiers and heroes of the Red Army turn into lecherous pigs. Chekists and Red Army men must all the time live near death, near her. Only then on their faces begins to reflect a pale light and pride in a great cause. And then they fell into disgrace from shamelessness and impunity.
№ 432130   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2021 / 01:18
I'm an officer, Elena. And an officer is when you live for others.
Im an officer, Elena. And an officer is when you live for...
№ 432099   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2021 / 22:42
In case of unexpected resistance, it is best to retreat without showing that you have been taken by surprise.
№ 432026   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 10:18
possibilities.
Release Date: 15.10.2021
№ 430769   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 22:54
There is no such thing in the assessment of the military that the country will never attack. they do not operate with such concepts. They operate: under what conditions the enemy can start certain military actions, including war. We must try to understand: how do they think? It doesn't matter if the enemy is right or wrong. Important: what he thinks. And he may mistakenly think that he has powers. Such mistakes were, are and will be.
Release Date: 30.09.2021
№ 429711   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 04:57
I TRIED TO STOP MY EXISTENCE, BUT I COULD NOT.
№ 429453   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:11
The Scots fought according to ancient traditions. They despised strategy, tactics, and all sorts of military tricks. Their method of attack was extremely simple: rushing into the ranks of the enemies, they, losing their blankets, drew their swords and rushed after the enemy, yelling at the top of their lungs. A wild Gaelic cry is what it is, and usually, seeing hairy barefoot devils rushing at them, they simply lost their presence of mind and fled.
№ 427633   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 10:02
There is an outstanding book "Near the Monastery Walls" by Sergei Volkov, one of the last graduates of the old Moscow Theological Academy. In my opinion, one of the best works about the Church and the Trinity-Sergius Lavra of the period of the revolution. Volkov knew Saint Tikhon, Hieromartyr Hilarion Troitsky, listened to Florensky's lectures, saw the closure of the Lavra in the 1920s and its opening after the war, taught, and became beggar. He died in the 1960s without having a family and spent his entire life working on diaries and memories, most of which have disappeared. But even what has been preserved and published in the form of the above book amazes with the volume of knowledge and amazing language, poetic, soft and deep, which marked the era of modernity.
But not only that is attractive. He was replaced by family, household amenities, friends, social circle of the book. He was a man who read all his life voraciously, who in the most bleak years obtained, bit by bit, rare, often forbidden books, analyzed them, got used to them, communicated with them as with living people. Reading, organizing what he read, analyzing texts and ideas became for Volkov the main and main business of life.
The records contain several thousand (!) Books, brochures and articles from the 18th to the middle of the 20th century. Volkov recalled how he returned to books during the difficult war years. “I again plunged into the world of knowledge and truly aesthetic pleasure. And again, as once upon a time in the academic years, I was carried away by all this. Antique World, Middle Ages and Renaissance; Goethe, Shakespeare, Dostoevsky and Balzac; Persian, Japanese and Chinese poets; the history of China and Egypt, philosophical and archaeological journals, memoirs, works, travel - everything came to life for me again. I read new and re-read old books ... Books are material clots of the world mind and world soul - you were true teachers and companions in life. The Academy and Florensky, symbolists, mystics, dreamers, visionaries, poets, musicians - you are the joy and color of the world, teachers, mentors, friends, loved ones and relatives! All the people who came into close contact with me, who influenced me with their kindness, sympathy, affection, wisdom, all teachers, friends, acquaintances, students, comrades - I see, I remember and are grateful to you ”- he enthusiastically described his attitude to books. “How would I like to know,” he wrote, “what people like Romain Rolland, Maurice Maeterlinck, Knut Hamsun, Bernard Shaw, Herbert Wales, Aldington, Feuchtwanger think and say now? What books did they publish, what did they say about this war and about the people and life of our days in general? And I - a contemporary of these talented and deeply respected people dear to my mind and heart - do not hear their voices and their heartbeats "on such days." It is insulting and bitter. And you hear different chatter from all sides, and on the radio, and through newspapers and magazines ... "
Among those records that I had to see, there are whole sections - poetry (Knyazhnin, Soloviev, Agnivtsev, Merezhskovsky, Severyanin, Gumilyov, Pasternak, Teffi and dozens of other names), art history, prose (hundreds of titles - from Olesha, Ilf and Petrov, Bely, Antokolsky, Veresaev to Morua, Gashek, Locke), ancient history, medieval history, modern history, bibliography and, finally, philosophy - Russian and Western, which he knew brilliantly. He made careful extracts from various books about those he knew - first of all, about Florensky, whom he idolized. This is not counting the most varied periodicals and occasional brochures and articles. Separately, a list of "books that I would like to have" was compiled. Among them are Mandelstam, Muratov, Marienhof, Rolland, Nietzsche, Spengler ...
To "feel" that distant, tragic, densely saturated and wonderful time, you need to read not so many authors. Among them, no doubt, Sergei Volkov.
Quote Explanation: The book of the selected memoir prose of S. A. Volkov includes memoirs about the last years of the Moscow Theological Academy, about its students, teachers and professors - P. A. Florensky, S. S. Glagolev, E. A. Vorontsov, M. M. Tareev , Archimandrite Hilarion (Troitsky), about meetings with Patriarch Tikhon and Metropolitan Anthony (Granovsky), pictures of the life of Sergiev Posad in 1909-1970 and in the mid-30s. of our century, diaries of the war and post-war years (1943-1948), as well as letters from the last year of the author's life, representing a multifaceted panorama of the cultural life of Russia for more than half a century.
№ 423331   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:47
I would continue this in the direction of the correct migration policy. Now this policy is being formed according to purely market principles. This approach cannot be the main one. The perspective view should take precedence. It matters from the point of view of self-preservation and safety.
Release Date: 30.06.2021
№ 421794   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:36
Regarding the dialogue that is supposedly established. Let's not deceive ourselves. Yes, the meeting between Biden and Putin is good, the fact that they talked and the tension has eased a little is good, but I don't see any dialogue. Moreover. The provocation of the British ship is an obvious response to Putin's article in the German media and to the results of the conference. Warlike statements by a large number of European and American politicians. The largest military exercises in the Black Sea began in the history of their conduct. I see this as another provocation. What kind of dialogue? They immediately disavowed all the positive expectations of those who, after this meeting, began to observe. You can, of course, excuse yourself and say that the ship is not American, but English. But Biden came to the meeting precisely as the leader of the collective West. Question to Biden: are you responsible for your West? Then what's the dialogue? The point is not that I have some kind of irrational Americanophobia. Our problem, the problem of Russians, Russians, is that we want to see this dialogue. But he is not. And it's time to part with these illusions forever. The values of our culture - we agreed, shook hands, but this is not there and never will be. And you don't need to transfer these things there. Let's leave this wonderful tradition in our country.
Release Date: 28.06.2021
№ 421632   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:39