Putin [Theme]

- This happened, this, only a few times in your history, when some independent candidate suddenly made it - well, of course, he didn’t win, but suddenly he made it. After that, they surrounded it with even bigger airbags, so that it would always be a competition between the left and right hands of the same organism. Why is it called an election? And they shove this in our faces: Here
№ 465939   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 12:27
Russia is a country that cannot be defeated without Putin - because Putin is in the heart of each of us.
№ 461333   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:39
Fiona Hill speaks about the fact that the Russian system is fragile, that everything is based solely on one person - Putin... Putin managed to build technocrats under Mishustin who could well take over this whole matter. Sorry, but what are you basing this on? USA? Washington, who are you basing yourself on? A! At institutes? So listen, 2023 has brought back another outcome for you, ladies and gentleman. Your institutions have all failed! They all became disgusting to all of humanity, including half of the Americans. ... They have an absolutely wonderful film about to be released... called “Civil War”. Looks like it's coming out in April. Judging by the trailer, the film is simply awesome. Well, really, about the civil war in the United States. Modern. I have a question - what will happen first, a real civil war or the release of this film on the air?
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460798   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
What is, in my opinion, a developed democracy? A developed democracy is such a democracy when you still understand who you are voting for. And people should vote, as you know, not only for specific people, but also for their programs. I'll be direct and simple. If, for example, one
№ 451318   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:35
Some worry that our support for Ukraine could run the risk of escalation. Let me be clear: there are no options without risk, but the biggest risk is if Putin wins. This will make the world more dangerous and us more vulnerable. Therefore, supporting Ukraine is in our common security interests.
Quote Explanation: February 18, 2023
№ 450548   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 15:48
shortened by one year. However, there are probably no serious grounds to believe that Khodorkovsky will ever be released.
Quote Explanation: An example of an unfulfilled forecast - Mikhail Khodorkovsky was released on December 2, 2013 by Putin's personal order
№ 449580   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 12:24
I have long dreamed of being photographed next to the monument to the great Stepan Bandera. Despite the fact that Putin wants to reduce and trivialize his role in the history of Ukraine in every possible way, I believe that he is really great. And therefore, for Putin, I am also a fascist and a Banderist. And I'm proud of it. Russians constantly scare us and Ukrainians. It becomes unbearable. I think that Stepan would not mind taking a photo with me, a devoted Georgian friend of Ukraine!
Quote Explanation: Interview to the Ukrainian publication "High Castle"
№ 449284   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2023 / 13:27
they don't even try to hide that they are bombing power plants solely to harm people. They are proud that they leave schools, kindergartens, hospitals, residential buildings without light, which makes people sit in the dark.
Quote Explanation: already
№ 446544   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2022 / 00:36
For example, I have not been trying to predict the actions of Vladimir Putin for a long time, I only note in controversial circumstances that every time it seemed to me that Putin was mistaken, the further course of events showed that I was mistaken.
№ 445312   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2022 / 05:33
What did Putin say to them?
№ 441290   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 07:45
But the main area of his achievements, as understood by these 86%, is international politics, where he, as people say, "forced other countries to recognize the status of the great power of Russia." This is a symbolic fulfillment of the everyday feeling of the constant humiliation of the little man. These are extremely important things. It's when it comes to why people approve of Putin, about values, and not about the interests of raising salaries, which they hope for, but do not really believe. Our oppositionists do not understand this and therefore cannot put forward an alternative system of grounds for self-respect.
№ 440597   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2022 / 09:57
- Like this? And the years below?
Quote Explanation: "Voting KiViN 2021".
Release Date: 17.06.2021
№ 433631   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 08:42
And this is where the big problem arises. No idea. And the mechanisms of influence are no different from those that were once developed in the structures of the CIA. That is, they do not differ in any way. Bribery, blackmail, threats. The world hasn't come up with anything new.
Release Date: 17.11.2021
№ 432085   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2021 / 15:39
Climate Summit kicked off in Glasgow today. And why is this topic being promoted? This summit is holding some kind of intermediate result. For if earlier America divided countries into democracy and non-democracy, now it will divide into those who fit and those who do not fit the climate agenda. Global warming is becoming a new weapon. It is not difficult to guess how it will end. The natural resources of the states will be declared a world heritage. Not national. And if a sovereign state disposes of its natural resources incorrectly from the point of view of the United States, then foreign intervention is possible. That is, sovereignty will be put on cancellation with the help of a new climate policy. A very beautiful scheme. If a country behaves unreasonably and threatens the existence of all mankind, then the progressive part of mankind has no other way out. So, then we must sacrifice this country, this people. The situation is very beautiful. I remember everything that seemed to us nonsense. This phrase was attributed to Albright. That Russia has no right to all of its natural resources. Everyone thought it was fake. And now we have lived to the point where fakes become true. But only from the lips of other people. How great it turns out. Russia is to blame. And when Putin says: wait a minute. We, firstly, absorb for the whole world. We have forests. What they say: do not be fooled. Your job is to cut. And what - will the troops be brought in?
Release Date: 01.11.2021
№ 431570   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 04:09
Have you noticed? When Putin spoke via video link, he spoke interestingly about Afghanistan. What Americans Should Pay to Rebuild Afghanistan. Notice how the general said. What they say we will compensate. And it seems to me that this is a creative debut idea, as they said before. And if you count how much the Americans owe for the restoration of those countries that they destroyed? And sue them. In the UN Security Council, two countries can raise these topics. China and Russia. China has already spoken about war crimes. Which countries? Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya are on NATO's conscience. I'm not even talking about Yugoslavia.
Release Date: 19.09.2021
№ 428127   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:00