Putin [Theme] Page 3

Dmitry Medvedev is a fan of "Deep Purple"? Oh God, the horror! I didn't know. I just now lost the power of speech. No, Russia - no chance. Sergei Ivanov loves "Pink Floyd"? Note: if he's so keen on the ideas of Roger waters - he, too, should not be trusted. Interestingly, listening to Putin. "Black Sabbath" what?
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Alan Parker," the magazine Esquire (Esquire). [Parker movie "the Wall" about the music "Pink Floyd".]
№ 401848   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 17:03
Respect for the work were not, when plowed Putin in the galleys, and Moskaleva, Commissioner for human rights, was.
№ 399731   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 20:09
It should be noted that the hero of the film "Russia. The Kremlin. Putin" Vladimir Putin wrote a very important article about the Second world war, which is not only a past but also a road map for the future. The greatest tragedy caused a fatal chain of events. But the main reason is state egoism, cowardice, pandering to the gaining strength of the aggressor, the unwillingness of political elites to compromise. We are not afraid to admit their mistakes, but not allow ourselves to be accused in the wrong. Because the mockery of the memory of meanness. We opened our archives and are waiting for the same steps from the allied countries. We are for honest conversation. And so Russia has proposed to hold the summit five. China (XI Jinping), France (macron), America (trump), Britain (Johnson) our initiative was supported. One it is important for leaders to show political will and work together to discuss the future, other countries, such as Poland, the Baltic States, only a pretext for political provocations. When I read an article (a great article) and I strongly recommend its reading... first, I do not recall that the head of such level wrote an article which analyzes the behavior and motives of the main players of world war II. It's one thing when it is written by historians, journalists... But when a person with this level of responsibility, analyses of what, why, and how it was made, it adds a special touch. Then I realize that hardly anyone can now available in the world politicians of this level, well maybe except for XI Jinping, to write an article that will fully reflect the feelings of the majority of the citizens of his country. Trump can't write such an article. Boris Johnson, the brilliant journalist, but I doubt he would want to write such an article. For him it is ancient history. We are very much curious, but for me it is also the answer to my eternal debate with N. V. Zlobin. Zlobin kept saying that in foreign policy there should be no morality. What Putin says, I don't remember to have said so in such terms about the modern acts of today's politicians. Here a direct allusion to America, and to Poland and to the Baltic States, and, of course, to Ukraine. Very, very tough.
Release Date: 21.06.2020
№ 398736   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:23
But after Putin will be Putin.

Explanation of the quote:

In an interview, "gazetasi" 18.06.20
The establishment of the system "after Putin."
Quote Explanation: In an interview, "gazetasi" 18.06.20 The establishment of the system "after Putin."
№ 398500   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 22:42
Opponents of Putin tweet
about how Putin is bad.
Putin's supporters are tweeting
on how bad the opponents of Putin.
Because even proponents are not able
to write about Putin something good.
Quote Explanation: Twitter account @Anakoyher
№ 395443   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:13
Here is Vladimir, and here is the antithesis - another Vladimir, who in October 1917, the year became the head of an absolutely devastated country, where there is a "molecular" civil war, banditry, terrorism, in which the economy is nothing, in which most of the territory given to the enemy, he creates the state. Lenin is the man who out of chaos created the state, which was hard enough, but it was hard just the same as the father's violence against children. Therefore, the more Putin will be in power, the more real the image of the other Vladimir. They contradict each other, they like philosophy dichotomous pair: Lenin is the man who out of chaos creates reality, Putin is the man who reality turns into chaos, the chaos of capitalism, the chaos of infinite crisis. So, naturally, even unconsciously, without even reading Lenin, not even realizing Lenin, instinct people will seek to Lenin.
№ 395118   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:48
Putin passed a law about the insult of the authorities, and then said: "bastard, pig." Explanation Putin: I would not be rude to authority, but since this is already long-dead ordinary people can be rude and insulting.
№ 389333   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 14:33
For Western leaders a constructive relationship with Putin was more important than what Putin did in Russia.
№ 389230   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:14
The Constitution is a fundamental document that is the Foundation on which to build laws. Think that amendments to substantive articles, which made President Putin, illegitimate. The President has no right to hold all three branches of government. In addition, the vote that triggers it, is also illegitimate. To enter into the Constitution of provisions of Federal law - nonsense!
Quote Explanation: The Deputy of the Yakut state Assembly of Sullustan Myraan decided to resign because of disagreement with the adoption of the proposed amendments to the Constitution.
№ 388700   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 15:12
Comes as Putin in the Duma, and Putin tells him: don't want Putin to stay Putin on a lot of dates? and Putin replies: thank you, Mr Putin, I was tired of Putin, but you, Putin, Putin, asking me to stay, I definitely, Putin will be Putin.
№ 388493   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:59
The economic situation in the country is rapidly deteriorating and political stability in such a situation, the question is even on the interval of 2-3 years, to say nothing about what will happen after 2024. While it can be changed only in the case if you take away the liberal elite groups a monopoly of the levers of Finance and economy. Given that it collected in the process of privatization of assets and the rigid support of the transnational bankers (and their institutions such as the IMF) to do this is purely internal resources is almost impossible. The very same liberal group that I describe for years, quite deliberately creates a barrier between Putin and society is constantly deteriorating living conditions of most of the population of the country. To do this, use policies and restrictions of economic growth (the country's economic downturn for more than 7 years), and permanent increase in the tax burden (on the background of the economic downturn - unique way), and the adoption of a large number of economically senseless, but extremely socially unacceptable laws type of pension reform. Critical point already passed, after the pension reform in the summer of 2018, the society firmly believes that Putin's policy and the liberal policy of the government coincide.
Quote Explanation: Information multiportal KM.RU (18.01.2020).
№ 386458   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 12:22
In Putin's system of any high-ranking official is a thief. There is no other. This is the base qualification basis..
Quote Explanation: A comment on the blog about the destination mishustina Prime Minister.
№ 386355   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 13:32
Vladimir Putin is still not quite a man,
He goes skiing, bathing in the river in summer.
Vladimir Putin writes poems and books
From the schoolchildren of the world thank him for it.
Vladimir Putin is always modestly dressed
And gadgets he has not to say that a lot
Vladimir Putin is no fan of the Internet
And time not spent on record in microblogs.
Vladimir Putin does not recognize weaknesses,
He can't be bothered to melt among the birches.
The last thirty years, he lives in the forest
And knows nothing about any of the St. Petersburg namesakes.
№ 385344   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 05:28
The security officer enforces the spy mania in our country. He all of his opponents calling agents, spies.
№ 383257   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 01:08
[Putin: "It reminds me of a conversation in legal advice, when grandma comes in and says to the lawyer: "am I right?" Lawyer: "you Have, grandma."
"She: "No, I want to ask, do I have the right". "Yes you have!" - "Well can I or not?" "No, grandmother, I cannot."]
And the grandmother isn't a Russian name? And why is this joke only applies to doctors? Rather, it is the anecdote for all residents. So this grandmother always possible to put. For example, the anecdote about the election. Almost all the situation in Russia is explained by one anecdote. I have the feeling that this is anecdote, and a quote from the new Constitution.
Quote Explanation: Russian President Vladimir Putin told an anecdote about the grandmother for legal advice. Thus he answered the proposal to change the system of medical purchases.
237 Series Release Date: 08.11.2019
№ 382777   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:24