Motives [Theme]

- And what are they for? To lie beautifully, to choose expressions for veiled insults of the opponent and his point of view, to present everything in the best light. Why all this tinsel when people still know who is in front of them, what his goals and thoughts are. All these beautiful words are a pathetic shell behind which true emotions and motives are hidden. And those who know how to see this cannot be fooled by any diplomatic manipulations.
№ 458869   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:59
Personal motives are always more powerful than universal ones.
№ 458666   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 11:56
So should we get rid of passions? No! You need to get rid of nonsense, but you need to experience passions, even the strongest ones. Because only in passions does the path to knowledge of one’s own motives open.
Quote Explanation: Course of general psychology, 1997. Topic 13
№ 457601   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:58
Why did Americans fight against the poor? Against those who are easiest to kill? Deprive yourself of the essentials? We've already asked ourselves... Was this a fight against communism? Or were the politicians' motives veiled? Or misunderstood? George Cannan, a leading strategist of the early Cold War, got to the point in a 1948 National Security Council memorandum: “The United States owns half of the world's wealth. We inevitably provoke envy and resentment. Our main task is to build relationships with other countries that will allow us to maintain this imbalance. To achieve this, we will have to give up dreams and sentiments. We will have to stop talking about such vague and unrealistic things as human rights, improving living standards and democratization. We will have to deal with clear concepts of power. And the less we cling to idealistic slogans, the better.”
Why did Americans fight against the poor? Against those who...
№ 456609   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2023 / 04:18
Doesn't she need him?
№ 453454   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2023 / 10:00
Memory is a territory covered with the mist of mystification, where wild wolves of anger and sorrow live, over which the feeling of guilt circles, falling down like a kite and digging into the same bleeding wound with a sharp beak. This is a place with mirages of bliss and creepy ghosts that can whisper destructive motives.
№ 452910   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2023 / 08:00
Nobody wants to be nobody. All our actions are partly aimed at filling or masking the emptiness that we feel inside.
№ 449906   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:34
Each person is like a Gothic cathedral whose stained glass windows are unique and assembled from pieces of personal experience. Small fragments of actions and events form a series of paintings that together create a common plot and determine the very life story of a particular person. And when you enter the cathedral - in the everyday life of a certain individual - you find yourself in a special color and light atmosphere of the windows, which depict significant moments from the past. They are involuntarily reflected on the people who entered the temple of the soul, and have an impact, because the scenes on the stained-glass windows cast a shadow on the visitor's skin, coloring in their motives and playing on the strings of mood.
№ 444221   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2022 / 07:36
Life is not a movie, the plot in it is much more difficult to trace, the motives of actions are sometimes hidden or false. The meaning is only in your personal feeling - everything is relative, except for the feeling of happiness. Or misfortune.
№ 443548   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 17:42
I spent my whole life alone and no one prepared me for self-consolation. Of course, not all of my relationships survived, and the love boat developed, but parting with people was not fatal. The idea that they continued to live somewhere nearby made it possible to be angry with them, to condemn, to hate, emotions were considered acceptable. But everything changes when the departure is unequivocal and irrevocable. Everything loses its meaning, and feelings of injustice and anger, not finding the culprit, are preserved in the body, completely destroying the remnants of happiness, love, and hope. When the main link of your destiny disappears, the picture of Existence is destroyed - it crumbles into pieces with a crunch, like a porcelain plate, leaving a feeling of irreparable loss.
№ 443111   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:37
The killer's motives are sometimes understandable. Sometimes, extremely rarely, these motives can even be justified. Revenge, pity, jealousy, envy... But still, murder is a huge black evil. It takes not only human life, but also destroys the killer himself.
Quote Explanation: Issue "Grandma with a spark."
Release Date: 16.09.2017
№ 442043   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2022 / 20:57
A goal is that for which a person acts; motive is why a person acts.
№ 440010   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:41
Love motives in a detective novel have always made me bored.
№ 432405   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2021 / 07:00
Only one who takes his intentions for granted, and not out of the ordinary, who regards them not as heroism, but as his duty, accepted with enthusiasm and at the same time with a sober understanding of his unconditional duty, is able to become a spiritual seeker of adventures that the world needs. There are no heroes of action, there are heroes of selfless and suffering. There are a lot of them. But only a few of them are known, and then not to the crowd, but to a few.
№ 425172   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 17:33
Sometimes when I'm trying to understand a person's motives, I'm playing a little game. I assume the worst.
№ 422505   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 16:42