Motives [Theme] Page 2

Man for many centuries in every possible way tried to somehow influence the functions of spiritual forces - with the help of hypnosis, various drugs, mostly dangerous, with the help of fasting, diligent prayers. The motives of many attempts were selfless and often served as an escape from reality, but no less often it was a desire to gain power over people.
№ 422247   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 09:09
You see, Sarah, whatever a person does, any feat is not a victory over the dragon, it is a victory over the stupid inertia of the human masses. In any area. Is always. Victory over six billion idiots. This is very exhausting. As long as you see it this way. On the other hand, whatever you want to realize, that is, whatever thoughts you want to realize, you need an action that will always be resisted. Even if you want to cut a pipe out of a stick, you will need to overcome the stick's resistance. If human stupidity is viewed in this aspect, it becomes much more bearable. Here is Heike, I love her very much, what problems with Heike while her fantastic stupidity has no effect on my life? And now imagine that my result, the result of the pipe and the beauty of the melody, depends on whether Heike is stupid, like a stump or still like a seaweed, the matter becomes more complicated, because stupidity is ineradicable. Now let's imagine: in order for the pipe to play, you need to make the stump stop being a stump for at least a minute. This is where truly misanthropic motives begin. And I do not like hatred, my sweet one. It's a good motor, but it's hard to live in. And you need to be a god ten times more than Yahweh, Allah and Brahma put together in order to treat invincible human stupidity during high stakes as just another manifestation of the law of action and opposition. Neither Brahma, nor Allah, nor Yahweh did this, judging by the scriptures. But even that is not enough for me.
№ 421554   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 12:39
As long as we need to control other people, no matter how good our motives, we are in thrall to that need. By giving them freedom, we liberate ourselves.
№ 421090   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 23:51
The louder you scream about your motives, the more guilt can be seen.
The louder you scream about your motives, the more guilt...
№ 417482   Added Viker 26-04-2021 / 08:59
However, however. Actually. You should be glad, because you got sexual pleasure, that you were chosen for revenge! And Her motives are not important to you, because it was you who raped Her, poured out lust and satisfied ChSV. Cynical, so what - I don't even put a question mark.
№ 416115   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 01:18
Too many marry the wrong people and motives. The motives are so absurd that after a couple of months that have flown by quickly, they are no longer able to remember why they bound themselves with an eternal and unbreakable oath. What did they find? For the unhappy in marriage, this remains a lifelong mystery, although for those around them, the motives are often painfully obvious.
№ 414170   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2021 / 14:45
all personal motives.
№ 403748   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 17:21
It should be noted that the hero of the film "Russia. The Kremlin. Putin" Vladimir Putin wrote a very important article about the Second world war, which is not only a past but also a road map for the future. The greatest tragedy caused a fatal chain of events. But the main reason is state egoism, cowardice, pandering to the gaining strength of the aggressor, the unwillingness of political elites to compromise. We are not afraid to admit their mistakes, but not allow ourselves to be accused in the wrong. Because the mockery of the memory of meanness. We opened our archives and are waiting for the same steps from the allied countries. We are for honest conversation. And so Russia has proposed to hold the summit five. China (XI Jinping), France (macron), America (trump), Britain (Johnson) our initiative was supported. One it is important for leaders to show political will and work together to discuss the future, other countries, such as Poland, the Baltic States, only a pretext for political provocations. When I read an article (a great article) and I strongly recommend its reading... first, I do not recall that the head of such level wrote an article which analyzes the behavior and motives of the main players of world war II. It's one thing when it is written by historians, journalists... But when a person with this level of responsibility, analyses of what, why, and how it was made, it adds a special touch. Then I realize that hardly anyone can now available in the world politicians of this level, well maybe except for XI Jinping, to write an article that will fully reflect the feelings of the majority of the citizens of his country. Trump can't write such an article. Boris Johnson, the brilliant journalist, but I doubt he would want to write such an article. For him it is ancient history. We are very much curious, but for me it is also the answer to my eternal debate with N. V. Zlobin. Zlobin kept saying that in foreign policy there should be no morality. What Putin says, I don't remember to have said so in such terms about the modern acts of today's politicians. Here a direct allusion to America, and to Poland and to the Baltic States, and, of course, to Ukraine. Very, very tough.
Release Date: 21.06.2020
№ 398736   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:23
The deep motives, the existence of which we are sometimes not even suspect - the difficult legacy of the past. So forgotten past breaks into our present day. Our anxiety and inexplicable antipathy sometimes have very deep roots: this is some "growths", "wart" on our psyche that's too scary, we would "skip" in consciousness.
№ 396491   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 14:21
- This is one reason. And there are others that you could I say?
He began to carefully study his glass.
Probably just because I want to sleep with you - he looked quickly at me. Have you thought about this?
If he wanted to embarrass me, then it succeeded, but I decided not to show it.
- Is it true? - boldly, I asked?
- To be honest, Yes, it is true, ' he answered, and the blue eyes looked at me over his glasses.
- This does not have to marry me, - I said.
Jamie was shocked at this statement.
- Do you think that I would have to do it, not suggesting you marry me?
- Many men don't bother, ' I said, amused by his naivety.
In obvious embarrassment he muttered something unintelligible, but then got together and said with full of dignity
- Maybe I'm overconfident in saying so, but I prefer to think that I am not "many men", and does not consider it necessary to behave in accordance with the lowest public denominator.
I was touched by his words and hastened to assure that you find his behavior a highly respectable and gentlemanly, and I apologize for unintentionally doubts about his motives.
Quote Explanation: *The reason why he married her
№ 395470   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 13:22
You share the usual error of men, from where you have to give up, no matter how flattering it is for you. You assume that only your dignity can ignite passion in a woman's heart, and that heart and mental properties are the only reasons of love that I have for you women. What a mistake! Of course, you think it's because, because it requires your pride. But explore without prejudice, if possible, encouraging your motives, and soon you will see that you are deluded, and we deceive you; and that all the reasons you are fooled by your and our vanity; that the dignity of the beloved beings are only accidental or justify love, but not its true cause; that, finally, all these extraordinary tricks resorted to by both sides, as if included in the desire to satisfy a need that I had even called you the root cause of this passion. I give you here a cruel and humiliating truth; but it is less reliable. We women are in the world with this uncertain demand of love, and if we prefer one another, to be honest, we give not known the merits, but rather the unconscious, almost always blind instinct. I don't want to bring evidence that there is a blind passion, which we ipanaema sometimes towards strangers or people known to us is not enough to ensure that our selection was not always based on reckless: if we get happy, that's pure coincidence. Therefore, we are bound always is not producing sufficient of the exam, and I will not not right, comparing the love to a preference which we give, sometimes one dish before the other, not being able to explain why. I'm brutally dispel the chimeras of your self-love, but I'm telling you the truth. You were flattered by the love of a woman, because you assume that it is considered with the merits of the beloved one: you give her too much credit, let's say, you're too high opinion of himself. Believe that we love you not for your own sake: you have to be sincere, in love we seek only their own well-being. Caprice, interest, vanity, temperament, financial difficulties is what disturbs us, when our hearts are not engaged, here are the reasons of those great feelings that we want to idolize. Not the great dignity that pricked: if they are in reason with we in your favor, that they do not affect on the heart and on vanity, and most properties are like us you often make you funny or pathetic. But what do you want? We need fan support in us the idea of our superiority, we need podczeck who fulfills our desires, we need a man. Randomly it seems to us that, and not another; it is taken, but not elected. In short, you consider yourself the subject of unselfish sympathy, I repeat, do you think women love you for yourselves. Poor dupes! You serve only the instrument of their pleasures or a toy to their whims. However, we must do justice to women: it is being done without their knowledge. The feelings that I portray here, and often they themselves do not quite clear; on the contrary, with the best intentions they imagine that they are guided by great ideas, which nourishes your and their vanity, and it would be brutally unfair to accuse them of hypocrisy on this score: they unconsciously deceive themselves and you as well.
You see what I reveal before you the secrets of the good Goddess: judge of my friendship, if I damage my floor, trying to enlighten you. The better you are to know women, the less they will make you go crazy.
Quote Explanation: Letter Ninon de l'enclos, Marquis of Sevigne.
№ 393849   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 10:36
I am interested in people, their thoughts, feelings, experiences, motives and motivations that push them to certain actions, no matter what those actions are expressed: whether in the Commission of a crime or in the path of search of the criminal.
№ 393470   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 07:15
The attack is a game of some rich people sitting on oil, having a real harem, his army and his Empire! Once it is all boring, nothing pleases! Nor sex, nor power, nor every whim... Nothing! Then there is an idea to play with human lives. Other motives of the attacks - just the scenery.
№ 392055   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 13:39
All people always work for myself. Someone for money, someone for the sake of fame. The motivation is different. But the goal is always the same.
№ 390580   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 05:48