action [Theme]

What is death? If you take it by itself and abstract from everything that is invented about it, you will immediately be convinced that it is nothing more than the action of nature. To be afraid of the actions of nature is childish; death is not only an action of nature, but also an action useful to it
№ 461826   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:04
Only by thinking and talking about problems can you go far. You may ruminate ad nauseum about your inner world, but you are shaped by your actions and experiences in the real world. Essentially, you are what you do.
№ 461799   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:00
To love means to act without hesitation.
To love means to act without hesitation.
№ 460988   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 23:24
I have already awakened the element of energy flows, I have already interacted with the forces of magnetic substance! What, sir, have you come to the market?! Zodiac signs, here are 24 cabalistic symbols, here is the key, the gate and the seven spheres. Everything is already breathing and put into action.
Quote Explanation: "Revival" of the statue.
I have already awakened the element of energy flows, I have...
№ 460271   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:59
A person remains a person as long as he thinks humanly, as long as he considers himself human, as long as he understands the thoughts and actions of other people, as long as they understand what he is doing.
№ 459647   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:04
Love is an action.
№ 459170   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:50
Your task is to awaken within yourself the desire to achieve worthy goals. Then bring your will into action until it follows the path of wisdom indicated by you.
Quote Explanation: Spiritual Diary, March 17 “Willpower”
№ 458831   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:53
So, consciousness is what we are aware of: how we understand life, what we think about ourselves and other people. But our brain is ourselves. Every action in our brain, every nervous process, every reaction of our brain is us.
№ 458685   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 11:59
Oh my God! Dear, love is kind, it does not remain calm and inactive when it is needed. Do you really think that aggressive thoughts generated by problems are necessary in order to feed a child? If your three year old is hungry, feed him for your own sake! How will you feel getting food for a starving child without stress and anxiety? Wouldn't you be more clear about how and where to find affordable food, and wouldn't you feel joy and gratitude for it? Yes, that's how I live. I don't need stress to do what I know needs to be done. Stress is ineffective, the path of peace and sanity is effective. Love is an action, and in my experience, reality is always kind.
№ 458557   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 14:45
The moment does not coincide with the word, the word does not coincide with the thought, the thought does not coincide with the action, the action does not coincide with the plan, the plan does not coincide with the goal, the goal does not coincide with life, life does not coincide with eternity, eternity does not coincide with the moment, the moment does not coincide. matches the word.
№ 458054   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:10
- Yes. It's always been that way.
№ 457836   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:36
Do not try to change anything, not a stone, not a grain of sand, until you know for sure what your action will lead to - good or evil. The world is in harmony and balance.
№ 457613   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2023 / 12:00
It cannot be denied that it is incomparably more beneficial in the interests of the private individual and in the interests of the public to nip the manifested will in its bud, preventing it from developing and actually causing the intended harm. The state deals with the actions of people, and not with their conscience, ideas, beliefs. Any deviation from this principle constitutes a return to the era of persecution of thought - the era of the Inquisition and torture.
№ 457503   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:42
The asymmetry of words and actions has become a habit and a model of people’s behavior that I am still learning to live with. A person who truly loves you, and not himself, will never cause pain through his actions. Act (colloquial) - a conscious, intentional action. In words, we all love each other. Three words I
№ 457356   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:18
Now he will give up his watch and head ashore. <...> Well, there is a respectable and quite revered American passport in a neutral country, a train ticket to Calais, a coastal steamer... As the crown of all labors, a not-so-modest pension and a small house in West Sussex... He didn’t think of it: when gentlemen prefer not to leave traces, the five-hour retarders work within three minutes, so the officer who planted the infernal machine in the powder magazine of the newest battleship “Prince Potemkin-Tavrichesky” was one of the first to die. There are no traces left. And the pension and house in West Sussex, carried out according to the appropriate documentation, will not be lost, but they will go to a gentleman more worthy of the property.
№ 456742   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2023 / 10:30