prosecution [Theme]

Fools pursue a goal even if it is impossible to achieve.
Fools pursue a goal even if it is impossible to achieve.
№ 461065   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:42
It cannot be denied that it is incomparably more beneficial in the interests of the private individual and in the interests of the public to nip the manifested will in its bud, preventing it from developing and actually causing the intended harm. The state deals with the actions of people, and not with their conscience, ideas, beliefs. Any deviation from this principle constitutes a return to the era of persecution of thought - the era of the Inquisition and torture.
№ 457503   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:42
Yes, he left the country as Snowden - Yes, he flew in and rented a hostel.
Quote Explanation: The author puts himself in someone else's place, showing that everything is possible
№ 454623   Added Lexor 28-06-2023 / 16:58
And I raised the area to my ears.
№ 448267   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:43
Before the war, my parents had half a house in Peterhof. They were very proud of the standard of living that they then achieved. But what level was that? But it seemed to them that this was almost the ultimate dream. They had a terrible front door. The apartment is communal. Without any amenities. No hot water, no bath. The toilet is terrible, somehow crashed right into the landing. Cold, creepy. Staircase with metal railings. It was dangerous to walk on it, all in crevices. There, on this staircase, I understood once and for all what the phrase “cornering” means. There were rats in the hallway. And my friends and I drove them with sticks all the time. Once I saw a huge rat and started chasing until I cornered it. She had nowhere to run. Then she turned around and rushed at me. It was unexpected and very scary. Now the rat was chasing me. She jumped over the steps, jumped down the flights. True, I was faster anyway and slammed the door in her face.
№ 439535   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:04
Good sea!
Quote Explanation: 1927 year.
№ 436317   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 20:48
- That is, tying with tape is cruel, but brutally killing is the norm ?!
№ 435812   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2022 / 11:15
- Not. It was you who behaved like a stalker, but I just described.
№ 435534   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 16:15
The sovereign, who considers himself to have comprehended everything, eternally strives to acquire heavenly glory. But this vision, which cannot be shared with others, makes people pursue it with an even more fervent zeal, like moths flying into a fire.
Quote Explanation: Teachings about "Light".
№ 430859   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 21:24
Are you walking down the street? Check for pursuit, train your attention, train a silent gait, imagine behavior patterns if you are attacked by a part of those around you, a brick falls from above, a car flies onto the sidewalk ... and don't forget about muscles, and everything else.
№ 415678   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 14:30
Between all the fairer sex there is an inexplicable, but indisputable mutual understanding. Every woman is aware of the fear of being helpless in the face of superior power. Everyone's heart starts pounding furiously at the thought of what it's like to be haunted. When there is a knock in the car window and a stranger asks him for a ride. When, having drunk too much, you do not dare to refuse. When with a smile to endure the encroachments of men, for fear of hurting their feelings or seem ridiculous ... Even if nothing like this has happened to you, you still know it. Part of the so-called "collective unconscious."
№ 411581   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 23:27
Why, if a woman is alone, if she has not yet found anyone, why should she fight back all the time? Why doesn't anyone think before turning to violence? I told him to fall behind, he didn't fall behind. Harassment is also violence. His son is a fool. First he threw a book, and then from a gun. From the gun, Mash! Well, I'm a girl, a girl... Well, how can you, damn? Everyone was going crazy!... Why doesn't anyone want to talk? Why does every shit of some kind in his head give birth, and then act on this basis.
№ 403782   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 08:45
This place creates the illusion in your mind... I keep asking myself whether it was a dream or all real. This last is the worst of the ghouls seem to overcome the gap between States of wakefulness or sleep. I saw how he was hunting down another poor soul, for someone less fortunate than me. Man with a hat and dressed on the arm with a paw with claws, with scars of different types. He noticed me, and what actually happened next is still a mystery to me. Dreams took over, and I was sure that I would die. But I woke up. Not quite as if I woke up at a fire, instead I just woke up... inside this terrible forest, remembering the nightmares. Now I was scared how to stay awake and to sleep.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict on the Nightmare (Freddy Krueger).
№ 394157   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:33
You know, we spent a long time chasing each other. Pursued through wars, serial killers, ghosts and snakes. And I know to chase you was the smart my decision. And stalking you, was for me a great joy. But now we no longer need to pursue, because we caught each other.
№ 391943   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:57