toilet [Theme]

We shit everywhere, our farts are so strong!
№ 464500   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:58
It is profitable for him to go to war.
№ 459531   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:45
If the nearest toilet is on Mars, look for a rocket.
№ 451136   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2023 / 15:18
There was only one thing left to change. Excitement prickled under his skin as he removed his contact lenses from his eyes. He blinked, getting used to their absence, and flushed down the toilet. One look in the mirror made his breath get stuck in his throat - the last time Neil saw his natural eye color was more than a year ago and since then he has never got out of bed without putting on lenses before. Cold as ice, the blue seemed only brighter against the black hair and clothes. Neal could not look at this gift from his father with indifference.
№ 448433   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 00:00
They could meet and much more than three times. Maybe they went to the bathroom together.
Quote Explanation: A hint that the Ukrainian delegation is meeting with the US President at the toilet.
№ 444332   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2022 / 16:06
Before the war, my parents had half a house in Peterhof. They were very proud of the standard of living that they then achieved. But what level was that? But it seemed to them that this was almost the ultimate dream. They had a terrible front door. The apartment is communal. Without any amenities. No hot water, no bath. The toilet is terrible, somehow crashed right into the landing. Cold, creepy. Staircase with metal railings. It was dangerous to walk on it, all in crevices. There, on this staircase, I understood once and for all what the phrase “cornering” means. There were rats in the hallway. And my friends and I drove them with sticks all the time. Once I saw a huge rat and started chasing until I cornered it. She had nowhere to run. Then she turned around and rushed at me. It was unexpected and very scary. Now the rat was chasing me. She jumped over the steps, jumped down the flights. True, I was faster anyway and slammed the door in her face.
№ 439535   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:04
- How many mona - so much nuna.
Quote Explanation: "Safety Option" series.
- How many mona - so much nuna.
№ 432731   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2021 / 02:54
It is now 2021 and it’s so strange for me that someone is surprised that women did something and they didn’t get eyelashes. In fact, women are the circular saw, car wipers, wi-fi. Thanks to us, you can go to the toilet with a tablet. Something little gratitude for the fact that you are now not bored with pooping.
Release Date: 03.11.2021
№ 431844   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2021 / 01:45
- Do you even smile sometimes? she asked. `` You know, I could tell them to make you smile. '' `` Actually, '' she added, narrowing her eyes and approaching him face to face, `` I could probably tell them to rip you into pieces and flush them down the toilet. if you wanted to. My people, ”she made a dramatic pause,“ will do my bidding!
№ 429452   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:11
Anyone can see how purposefulness awakens in him when he desperately wants to go to the toilet. All that is superfluous leaves life until the goal is achieved.
№ 428209   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:13
Don't put your hands in your pockets. It is clear that hands are always a problem and there is nowhere to put them. You can only reach into your pocket for a second to get what is there.
№ 426958   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 14:03
Now I won't be able to go to the toilet at all. I'll find some salad bowl and pour it under the stairs.
Quote Explanation: Denise Hempfill tells the Chanels urban Japanese legends, trying to shift their fear from murder to another. But from this Chanel only scarier and now they are afraid to go to the toilet. Due to the fact that legends are associated with it.
№ 425956   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:56
- And you don't have guests often, right?
- Why?
- There is no door to the toilet.
№ 419018   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 15:36
- And you're a spoke!..
- Vitek, do you want to go to the toilet?
- Yes...
- And I'm gone! Ha.
Quote Explanation: After Julia left the chase after she had left the chase with a deadly maneuver.
№ 413531   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 20:06
So-so- slower. Better finish with excuses before I break both of your legs. I promise, then they will easily grow together. But in the battle for the wall of Mary you definitely will not participate. And it will be inconvenient to go to the toilet.
Quote Explanation: Erwin Smith, commander of the rescue corps, wants to take part in the most important battle of mankind - the retaking of Wall Maria. However, due to serious injury (lack of an arm) on the battlefield, he is more likely to be a burden, and his loss will be a strong blow to the kingdom. Therefore, Levy reacts sharply to the wishes of the commander.
№ 412328   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 18:51