rats [Theme]

“Not everyone has enough power for this,” the vampire corrected. - Believe me, give people power and impunity, and they will gnaw each other like hungry rats in a bucket.
№ 458867   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:59
For those who do not have their own deck, there is a common deck for third-class passengers. And there, in general, excellent, almost no rats. If
№ 455590   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 08:33
Went down the subway today
№ 450042   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
Rats have played a significant role in the history of Ankh-Morpork. Shortly before the patrician came to power, there was a terrible infestation of rats in the city, and as a method of struggle, the city council offered to pay twenty pence for each rat's tail. For a week or two, the number of rats actually dropped, but then people with rat tails began to line up in huge lines, the city treasury was empty, and everyone was just chasing rats. Which were still swarming everywhere. Lord Vetinari listened carefully to the explanation of the problem and solved it with a single memorable phrase that spoke a lot about himself, about the stupidity of the reward idea, and about the innate instincts of true Ankh-Morporks. "Tax the rat farms," said the patrician.
№ 449895   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 04:21
London ... is like a huge sewer into which it inexorably attracts all criminals, dealers and vagabonds. Sometimes the question is not who is preparing something, but who knows about it. If this man refuses to subscribe to newspapers, I should be aware. If this woman leaves London without placing the dog in a shelter, I should be aware. I have certain people - markers. If they start to act, I will understand that something is being started. They are rats running from the ship.
№ 443879   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 05:03
Two dozen journalists crowded on the sidewalk. Vultures, rats, hyenas - a constant menagerie, regularly gathering in the hope of feasting on tragedy.
№ 439728   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:23
Before the war, my parents had half a house in Peterhof. They were very proud of the standard of living that they then achieved. But what level was that? But it seemed to them that this was almost the ultimate dream. They had a terrible front door. The apartment is communal. Without any amenities. No hot water, no bath. The toilet is terrible, somehow crashed right into the landing. Cold, creepy. Staircase with metal railings. It was dangerous to walk on it, all in crevices. There, on this staircase, I understood once and for all what the phrase “cornering” means. There were rats in the hallway. And my friends and I drove them with sticks all the time. Once I saw a huge rat and started chasing until I cornered it. She had nowhere to run. Then she turned around and rushed at me. It was unexpected and very scary. Now the rat was chasing me. She jumped over the steps, jumped down the flights. True, I was faster anyway and slammed the door in her face.
№ 439535   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:04
Just take a look. Yes, have the courage to look around and see how people are such little rusty rats hidden in the corners. Who are not capable of any openness at all, of any manifestation of warmth, if they do not flavor it: some with weed, some with tobacco, some with alcohol ...
№ 435178   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:09
kis!
Release Date: 22.11.2019
№ 427250   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 05:03
- What? I've never seen a bigger rat in my life! I came here - a little bell girl from the city of Tinker Bell ...
Quote Explanation: About Maria Krylova. ["The bell boy from the city of Tinker Bell..." is from the fairy tale of Prince Vladimir Fyodorovich Odoevsky "The Town in the Snuffbox".]
- What? Ive never seen a bigger rat in my life! I came...
№ 426373   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2021 / 07:54
- Which ones are these blacks? The usual tunnel dishonor.
- Even when you don't see the Blacks around, they're still there, you think about them, you're afraid of them. Fear is their weapon. Other tunnel reptiles run away from them like rats. Blacks are not just mutants - this is "homotomus" the next stage of evolution, the strongest survives you know? So it's not about us.
- Yes, what happened to you, you are like cattle who are led to the slaughterhouse, and I will cling to life. Until the last. I got it? And when I go to hell. I'll take with me these "homonuses" of yours.
- Go and look!! I have a dozen proven fighters in the hospital, drooling and muttering nonsense, even gutting my soul.
№ 424003   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:26
When you talk about tomorrow, the rats in the attic laugh.
№ 416892   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 01:12
Rats squeak loudly if you pinch their tail.
№ 416207   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 13:24
There are people "white and fluffy", like wolves in sheep's clothing, there are thorny people, like hedgehogs, whom needles protect from those who are ready to devour them at any suitable moment.
№ 415360   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 16:30
Once the imperial frigate was going from Skarn to Baringof,
And there was Arianna, the queen of the badgers.
Then a strong wind rose, suddenly a thunderstorm broke out,
The ship's mast was torn off and the sails were torn.
And the frigate would crash in unexplored places,
But on the ship was a clever rat about two tails.
On the remaining mast he is for business, not beauty -
Instead of a sail, I wearing royal shorts! 0-ho-ho! Royal briefs!
He saved Arianna and comforted her at night.
Maybe he's not a badger, but he's a man for sure.
Oh and ah! The Queen sighs all about his tails!
№ 415105   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:51