London [Theme]

London was already far behind when the day dawned, timid, tearful, trembling like a beggar - in tatters of clouds and patches of fog.
№ 460728   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:49
- So, sir, they don’t understand who is a master and who is not a master.
- So, sir, they don’t understand who is a master and who is...
№ 460242   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:54
London ... is like a huge sewer into which it inexorably attracts all criminals, dealers and vagabonds. Sometimes the question is not who is preparing something, but who knows about it. If this man refuses to subscribe to newspapers, I should be aware. If this woman leaves London without placing the dog in a shelter, I should be aware. I have certain people - markers. If they start to act, I will understand that something is being started. They are rats running from the ship.
№ 443879   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 05:03
- But I found you.
- But I found you.
№ 434855   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 04:15
"You're not really going to put it on, are you?" - she asked the Doctor.
The Doctor smiled and gallantly raised his hat.
- I'm going to. She's cool. So is my T-shirt.
He was wearing a white T-shirt with the inscription "My companion went to London and brought me nothing but this lousy T-shirt."
№ 429366   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:58
Citizens also crowded around, shouting cheers as a sign of approval of the mayor's words and throwing flowers. Henry was relieved, for Londoners tended to remain silent with a sullen look or to express their disagreement more vigorously by using stones and garbage. Someday, Henry pondered darkly, it might be his destiny, but today they loved him.
№ 423933   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:14
When I first arrived in London, there was something in me that I later lost. Hope. The desire to live. Rejoice. I became the type of woman I hated as a child. I didn't understand them. Angry. Selfish. Those who prefer sociopathy to society. I didn't understand until I became like that myself. Not a trace of that girl remained. She became a woman. A sorceress who turns her tears into diamonds
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409621   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:33
London is a conglomeration of the past, exposed in the pleasant light of concrete, glass and nebula, but underneath all this there are all the same vices, passions, fears and hopes. Everywhere the same thing, no matter what they say.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409113   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 18:12
You go into the entrance and everything is quiet, calm, but behind each door there is its own tragedy. London very accurately reflects life: sometimes, like a holiday, the sun breaks through - these are our joyful moments, but most of the time a gray and gloomy sky hangs over us.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408139   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:02
It is known for certain that no one who knows London will deny that its treasures are hidden underground.
№ 406213   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 18:54
In London, there are places where time is frozen, where nothing changes. It's like air bubbles in amber. The city has been around for too long. And the time that has passed must go somewhere. It doesn't disappear right away.
№ 405475   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 01:15
Calvin Klein I knew from childhood - black and white ads with Kate moss in tight t-shirt it was impossible to page through the magazines we had at home. Oh well, who am I kidding - I just pulled out those pages and hang on the walls in his room. So now it's weird to see yourself on billboards of Calvin Klein. Just before Christmas I flew to London for work and straight to Heathrow airport for the first time saw the inhuman dimensions of the poster with you. Since it was the women Reveal, then from there I could see only the back. So the companions have not experienced my moment of glory. But I knew!
№ 396412   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 06:33
Mr. Mosley is waiting for proposals regarding those on whom you can rely on in London.
In my opinion, the most talented organizer in the South, it's Alfie Solomons.
- He's dead. And he was a Jew. According to the views of our boss, he was dead less important than the fact that he was a Jew.
№ 391671   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:21