garbage [Theme]

In my opinion, it’s time to archive other people’s poems about love, which, like broken records, are downloaded across the Internet from public to public, from page to page, where people who have not lived these emotions stupidly like them, turning them into tired, vulgar garbage.
№ 463306   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 17:36
“I’m trash and crap and crazy, in your opinion and in the eyes of the whole world,” Tyler told the union president. “You don’t care where I live and how I feel, how I eat and what I feed my children, and how I pay the doctor if I get sick.” Yes, I'm stupid, weak, and bored, but I'm still your responsibility.
№ 461326   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:18
Wherever a person appears, garbage remains. We survived the storm, but didn’t learn to clean up after ourselves. Maybe it’s not for nothing that nature doesn’t like us now?
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Psi”.
№ 460126   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:37
Anyone who gets here has only two options: go crazy and be killed by their own comrades, or fight, each time proving that you are not trash, but a creature with the right to life.
№ 459658   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:05
Opening your eyes and seeing yourself behind the counter of goods, looking at one point confidently, like a hungry bird in flight, looking outside the panoramic window, looking closely, you recognize the figure, but not the same as at the beginning, but smaller, in children's hands, and let you into the shop to yourself, with a smile and thinking..... Why was I afraid? Have I grown up?
№ 453801   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2023 / 15:36
A decent person is like order in the kitchen: the table is clean, the floor is swept, the chairs are in their places. There are no dirty dishes, the trash is cleared away, and the kitchen utensils are in perfect order where they should be. There is no dust or crumbs on the floor or on the table. A decent person has the same purity in his soul, which is why it is so pleasant to be friends with him. And sometimes it looks like a clear, radiant sky, in the depths of which beautiful, amazing blue lanterns sparkle. Or on a clean, beautiful sea with sun glare on the water. Such a person pleases others and helps to think only about the good.
№ 451043   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:53
If we don't take out the garbage in time, the brain will have a disgusting information smell, so let's keep the brain clean.
№ 448151   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:24
- Apparently, they were going to use our energy
Quote Explanation: Using Carol's awakened power, Elfnein briefly resurrects the autoscorers.
№ 447353   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2022 / 07:24
(Author: K. A. N)
№ 445073   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2022 / 13:06
Lucille, that's the only thing left, who will tell five hundred years from now about clerks - he came home and digested dinner with gases? No, they talk about lunatics or heroes. So sometimes you think whether all the rest are needed only as supplementary food - a sticky protein mass, sometimes giving rise to sparks from itself. Tinder, which in itself is garbage, serving the fire, finally makes sense.
№ 444295   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2022 / 11:45
- A list, groceries, a store, garbage ... Not life, but some kind of gastrointestinal tract.
№ 441999   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 20:48
Garbage must be burned so that it does not stink!
Quote Explanation: When recruiting for the league of villains, Dabi burns weaklings, with this quote.
№ 440073   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:51
Power mania is the most powerful drug in the world! A needle that never gets off! And no one.
№ 437865   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 15:24
They stood and looked at the river port, at the barges crawling along the nighttime Volga, at the moon. Two very old people, already ill with their deadly diseases. They lived together for thirty-eight years, and lived under heavy army laws, but they still enjoy being together. Just be. Do not exchange information, do not make plans, do not express opinions, do not talk about everyday life. Only people who are sure that there is no emptiness in their silence can afford this. That they are enough for each other. That pauses don't exist to throw rubbish at them.
Quote Explanation: From the story of Darya Alavidze "Night Light"
№ 435258   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 11:39