welfare [Theme]

In fact, she, of course, did not care about his well-being. I wanted him to sit next to her and say how amazing she was, and his eyes would sparkle with admiration and delight. What the hell is money - everything is secondary. Moreover, what the hell is sex, which everyone and everywhere pushes as almost the main driver of human actions? Ugh, and grind! Leave this primitiveness to Uncle Freud. In the living human soul everything is much more complicated.
№ 465758   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 03:12
Woe to the peoples who do not know how to properly limit the sphere of state activity. Little by little, private enterprise will disappear from them, and with it wealth, prosperity, independence, awareness of their own dignity.
№ 451310   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:34
I forgot that some people live pretty well, while most of the rest eat their own shit for breakfast.
№ 447978   Added Viker 29-12-2022 / 09:42
Yes, for example, you said today, passing by the hut of our elder Philip, - it is so nice, white, - now, you said, Russia will then reach perfection when the last peasant has the same room, and each of us should contribute to this ...
№ 438662   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:49
We have said more than once here that the situation is pre-war. In diplomatic polite language, President Putin said this today at a forum in Davos. To the whole world. For those who understand, I will continue. It is necessary to consider everything - the economy, politics, social situation - in this framework. And then there are a few important things.
Putin has proclaimed a new type of state policy. A modern state that will replace everything that was. It was about the welfare state. These are all words from the previous generation. Putin was not talking about the individual, but about the peoples who have their own states. And the most important task of the state is to be the life support infrastructure of the people as a whole. We call such a state a people's state.
The entire previous model of the state brought us to the brink of war. The challenge is how to get out of this now without leading to war and world catastrophe. The ideology of this exit is the emergence of a new type of state aimed at people's welfare.
Release Date: 27.01.2021
№ 412266   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 22:54
It's a shame, it's a shame for the state! In fifty years the Germans have built a powerful state at home! These pedantic burghers for fifty years, little by little, raised their standard of living! And today it is the richest nation in the world! And it's all about goals and objectives. We can do it even faster. I think, well, in fifteen or twenty years! But let's understand that we are not a gang, but a nation, and our own interests coincide with the interests of the country! And everything will work out!
Quote Explanation: It's funny how sometimes the word General is a name! This character also has the rank of Major.
№ 412188   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:36
- ... So let's see what the proposed program gives it. Point One: Tax Cuts.
- Oh, Chief, what did you do?
- Hmm, I don't know yet. Point two: Reduction of the discount rate of the Central Bank to five percent.
- Chief, awesome! You see, it became easier for her (Russia) to breathe!
- What's easier, I understand, but what is a "lower interest rate" is not quite.
- Aa, it doesn't matter, chief. You just read, read!
- Third point: Real indexation of debts.
- Oh, that's not at all clear about indexing.
- But now everything is clear to me, colleague! With these points we prepare the ground for the prosperity of our Motherland, because the grass does not grow on the asphalt!
- Next, on, on!
- Then I enter the last fourth point: fixing all stages of the program in the law and giving them the status of a financial constitution.
№ 412182   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:18
The state has no right to remain indifferent to the fact that the well-being of its citizens falls below a certain level.
№ 405097   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 21:42
We do not set a clear-cut task for our government. Our health is the level of people's well-being! And who is interested in this today? Which of the leaders is puzzled by this? Our officials are not striving for power in order to think about it, therefore they are busy with their apartments, dachas and pockets, and we are silent. You have to shout, brothers-rabbits! To knock, call and hammer into their brains the main task - the level of well-being!
Quote Explanation: Patient
№ 404040   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 03:03
Your understanding of happiness, your current physical condition, your wealth, your level of intellectual development is a multitiered complex of habits that led you and keep it at that level, where you are now.
№ 399447   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 03:39
More righteous to give than to take.
№ 394709   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:24
Until then, there is no inner discipline that brings calmness of mind, no material possessions and other external conditions will not bring you the feeling of joy and happiness that you are looking for.
№ 391727   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 13:06
Human well-being depends on the well-being of society. And this well-being includes, among other things, and the multitude. Because the more people, the easier it is to organize different forms of division of labour that will enhance the welfare of society.
№ 386541   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 16:36