the Germans [Theme]

Ukrainians are brutalized Russians who are ready to kill even their own frau for the idea of a Ukrainian state. They are ideal fighters against the Red Army, but after that they are subject to total reorganization as the most terrible barbarians.
№ 463216   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 14:24
- Leave him alone, Pavlukha. My mother also forced me to take a cross, so should I throw it away now? Despite the fact that the Germans hanged my mother for her connection with the partisans.
№ 459629   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:01
I've always been sick of patriotism. I never knew what to do with Germany, and still don't.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book: Robert Habek. "Patriotism: Justification of the Left" / "Patriotismus: ein linkes Plädoyer" (2010). [Robert Habeck is a German politician, Vice-Chancellor of Germany.]
№ 454467   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 13:13
Thanks to the sentimentality of Mr. Kerensky and Co., who did not shoot Lenin and all the bastard that the Germans presented to us in a sealed carriage in a timely manner, Russia perished, rivers of blood were shed and tens of millions of people tortured to death by the Bolsheviks and starved to death in vain. But what was it worth sending at one time only one company of reliable soldiers to the Kshesinskaya Palace and right there, on Trinity Square, to hang up all this warm company, which, with complete impunity, openly, called on the soldiers to treason. I was at the front at that time and I don’t know if those who came from Petrograd told me the truth that, according to the idea of Kerensky, as Minister of Justice, it was supposed to erect on this square a platform for speakers who were supposed to smash and shame Lenin in a heated verbal battle and his associates.
№ 451316   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:34
Russian publicist Ivan Solonevich recalled: “I had to talk with the Poles in Warsaw in January 1940. Everyone was to blame for the misfortunes that befell Poland - the Germans, the Muscovites, the British, and the Jews. They alone, the Poles, have always and without any exception acted honestly and reasonably. And the result... the result is everyone else's fault."
№ 450057   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:08
Will you be in Kursk? No! Here are your tanks on fire! Here they are burning!
Quote Explanation: Film one: Arc of Fire (1969).
Will you be in Kursk? No! Here are your tanks on fire! Here...
№ 449445   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2023 / 01:30
- Not true! Turbin shouted thinly. - You just need to have a head on your shoulders, and you could always come to an agreement with the German. It would be necessary for the Germans to explain that we are not dangerous to them. It's over. We have lost the war. We now have something else, more terrible than the war, than the Germans, than everything in the world. We have Trotsky.
№ 443098   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:35
Lord, Lord! If the Germans had not done this meanness, everything would have been fine. Two of their regiments are enough to crush this Petliura of yours like a fly. No, I see the Germans are playing some vile double game. And why are there no vaunted allies? Wow, rascals. They promised, they promised...
№ 443090   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 00:15
“Think for yourself,” the elder begins, “is it conceivable that the Germans would let this scoundrel close to the city?” Think, huh? I personally have absolutely no idea how they will get along with him even for one minute. Sheer absurdity. The Germans and Petliura. They themselves call him nothing more than a bandit. Funny.
№ 443089   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 00:12
There is nothing to poke your anger in the eyes of others, we are all the same in the war now: the evil ones are evil, and the good ones are also evil! And whoever is not evil either has not seen the war, or thinks that the Germans will take pity on him for his kindness.
№ 439033   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:22
During the denazification in Germany, all Germans, on the basis of a voluntary-compulsory survey, were divided into "uninvolved", "acquitted", "fellow travelers", "guilty" and "guilty in the highest degree." Those who refused to participate in the survey were deprived of food cards. Further, special judicial chambers were provided for each group. For example, the perpetrator could be sent to a work camp for five years or sentenced to community service, confiscate his property, deprive him of the right to vote for a period of five years. Fellow travelers could limit themselves to paying compensation to the German budget. The amount of money could vary.
№ 437152   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2022 / 21:48
Hence the question: if the Soviet government, using all its mighty resources, spent nearly 10 years on armed confrontation with the OUN-UPA, then who told you that in just a few months you can eliminate this problem? No, this is absolute nonsense. You need to organize a much more complex process than the one that took place in Germany. Because after the end of the war, the Germans surrendered their weapons and calmly went to all these filtration commissions. With Ukraine, this number will not work. Therefore, it is naive to expect that by removing Biletsky, Troyan, Tyagnibok, Farion and other unpleasant people from the socio-political space, you will solve all the problems at once.
№ 437149   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2022 / 21:39
Ukrainian opposition politicians should understand that denazification is a tool for returning consciousness to society. This is an attempt to cure the country - originally Germany - from a serious illness. And the Germans spoke without hiding or softening anything. In Germany, all concentration camps and prisons were investigated. They counted all the possible victims of political persecution, proved the falsity of many postulates of the era of the Third Reich. And all this was done methodically, year after year. It was a most difficult process, in which tens and hundreds of thousands of people participated and in which colossal intellectual forces were spent. But he was ideologically prepared. As a result, German society today is aware of the criminal fallacy of the Hitler government of that era. However, in the case of Ukraine, there is no ideological readiness of the Ukrainian society and cannot be. At the same time, the oppositionists, in principle, do not want to think about how they will correct this problem. For them, denazification is akin to the next tranche of the IMF: they received the money and reported that they were used.
№ 437145   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2022 / 21:15
Reasonable! You are wise with the devil! There is nothing to argue. Yes, it’s no good for you to listen to a good man: all say how to sell, how to bathe, how to eat, how to drink, how to fornicate women, how they are shy in oltar for an aphedron. And it's different for me to tell the trash what you are doing: I know all your cunning, dogs, *** and, metropolitans, archbishops, Nikonians, thieves, prelagates, other Russian Germans.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to his persecutors, Metropolitan Pavel Krutitsky and Archbishop Hilarion of Ryazan. [Prelagatai is a transmitter of other people's speeches, a carrier, a spy, a spy. Afedron (Greek) - anus.]
№ 432919   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 07:54